If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

No matter how batshit crazy you think the Liberals in California are today just wait because they will be more batshit crazy tomorrow.

They want to pretend and have FAKE outrage.

CA has more gorgeous, scenic, tranquil places than West Virginia.
California is a beautiful state that was made a shithole by crazy Liberals.

Back when it was the Golden State it had Conservative leadership. However, now the Liberals in general and Democrats specifically have turned it into a shithole and millions of middle class people are leaving.

For the record, I've never lived there. I wanted to move to San Diego in the mid 00's..but couldn't afford to live there....and it's even worse now.
I don't care if you lived there for 100 years. Your belief in "many reasons" are tainted by your beliefs in right wing and alt-right politics.
Jobs and money (cost of living) are the main reasons people leave. Not transgender operations or homeless people. Politics are perceived.
Here's a very fair article. Half the reasons...are related to money.

You would be murdered within a week .... dumb arse like you is easy pickins'

Taxes would fall under the scope of money and regulation. Both of which I stipulated to in my original response. Again, money. The main reason people leave. And jobs.
If you don't consider two business publications that have been around for decades as "useful" then your opinions and beliefs are tained by alt-right media and politics...and therefore, in my opinion...invalid.
you mean the business publications stating their opinion?...and since you are just another far lefty tainted by far left politics.....therefore in my opinion....your opinions are ...invalid....

Maybe you didn't know, but thousands in CA have lost their Medi-Cal benefits due to either not sending in their re-determination paperwork (renewal) or they did and were found not to be eligible because they make too much money. The same thing is happening to 3.5 million people in many other States with Medi-Caid. Those "shithole States" are Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma and West Virginia.

Please don't buy any of Californias food products. They may be contaminated by sick illegal trannies.
So Californian Americans are being denied Medi-Cal, while illegal aliens are getting it, That makes the whole thing even worse.

No..there aren't. There are made up reasons and then there are real reasons. :)
So you wouldn't say moving out because of the state paying for sex changes for illegal aliens, when they have a massive budget deficit, is a good reason for moving out ?
If not, you have strange way of looking at things.

Weird that they have an Openly Lesbian Mayor who is a (D).
How is this (D) keeping the city 'great' ?
marvin martian protectionist

In before marvin martian posts his typical response of "Why do you hate gay people."

I don't hate gay people, I have many gay friends, to me they are normal people that don't push any agenda, don't indoctrinate others by trying to turn them gay, and don't promote child sex organ mutilation.
We may have an openly lesbian mayor who is a Democrat, but she also happens to be the former CHIEF OF POLICE, who served on the TPD force for 31 years. She is a no-nonsense conservative, and how she is keeping the city great is by keeping crime down.
For example..
  • unlike the former Democrat mayor, Bob Buckhorn, who allowed BLM to block traffic, traffic blockers know better than to mess with Jan Castor, and there hasnt been a single traffic blockage since she took office 5 years ago.
  • She was criticized for racial profiling, in a controversy over the targeting of black cyclists for stops, searches, and tickets.[14] She brushed off the critics and continued the program helping to deter and reduce drug trafficking. The program also helped to reduce traffic accidents involving bicyles, and often CAUSED by bicylists who dangerously ride at night, wearing dark clothes and having no lights, or having someone riding on the handlebars,

No matter how batshit crazy you think the Liberals in California are today just wait because they will be more batshit crazy tomorrow.
They are. They just passed a new gun-grabbing law that effectively nullifies their crime-fighting concealed carry gun law. Dozens of public spaces (parks, government buildings, churches public transit, parking areas, etc) now have guns banned from being carried there (exactly the places where carrying a gun is needed the most).

Written by one of California's worst woko wacko state senators, Anthony Portantino, he claimed the bill would improve public safety.
No, Anthony, it will do exactly the OPPOSITE of that. It is unknown if the illegal aliens & gang bangers weighed in on the bill (SB2) since they are now given free rein to commit crimes without fear of armed citizens intervening.

As if California's crime situation wasnt bad enough to begin with, criminals now have it easier to rob, rape, start fires, etc.

More reason for Californians to flee the state.

Only bright spot in this, is that some Sheriffs and DAs have publicly announced thy will refuse to enforce this idiotic & dangerous law.

They are. They just passed a new gun-grabbing law that effectively nullifies their crime-fighting concealed carry gun law. Dozens of public spaces (parks, government buildings, churches public transit, parking areas, etc) now have guns banned from being carried there (exactly the places where carrying a gun is needed the most).

Written by one of California's worst woko wacko state senators, Anthony Portantino, he claimed the bill would improve public safety.
No, Anthony, it will do exactly the OPPOSITE of that. It is unknown if the illegal aliens & gang bangers weighed in on the bill (SB2) since they are now given free rein to commit crimes without fear of armed citizens intervening.

As if California's crime situation wasnt bad enough to begin with, criminals now have it easier to rob, rape, start fires, etc.

Only bright spot in this, is that some Sheriffs and DAs have publicly announced thy will refuse to enforce this idiotic & dangerous law.

The Bruen decision specifically said that the governments couldn't have broad exemptions from firearms.

Did that idiot bother to read the decision by the Supreme Court?

One thing we can always depend on. Liberals never follow the Rule of Law.

So you wouldn't say moving out because of the state paying for sex changes for illegal aliens, when they have a massive budget deficit, is a good reason for moving out ?
If not, you have strange way of looking at things.
Ultimately, when you are looking at your cost of living, taxes, and insurance, job security or promotions, those are main reasons for moving. Safety and security might be up on your list if you live in a shitty part of the state..but the rest of the reasons..no. You are going to leave for pocketbook/wallet issues. If you move because you don't like gender reassignment issues or looking at trannies, YOU have a strange way of looking at things.

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

People are leaving CA because housing prices are off the charts

Full stop

Ultimately, when you are looking at your cost of living, taxes, and insurance, job security or promotions, those are main reasons for moving. Safety and security might be up on your list if you live in a shitty part of the state..but the rest of the reasons..no. You are going to leave for pocketbook/wallet issues. If you move because you don't like gender reassignment issues or looking at trannies, YOU have a strange way of looking at things.
did you read that in a publication jack?...

did you read that in a publication jack?...
No Harry, I know quite a few people in Southern CA (business contacts) that have moved to Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. I know their reasons for leaving...and none of them were worried about gender reassignment surgeries or their children having to look at a lot of trannies. They got promoted to better jobs...or couldn't afford to live there anymore.

You go ahead and bury yourself in alt-right media. They'll soothe you and tell you the narratives you want to hear about those nasty leftists states. :)

No Harry, I know quite a few people in Southern CA (business contacts) that have moved to Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. I know their reasons for leaving...and none of them were worried about gender reassignment surgeries or their children having to look at a lot of trannies. They got promoted to better jobs...or couldn't afford to live there anymore.

You go ahead and bury yourself in alt-right media. They'll soothe you and tell you the narratives you want to hear about those nasty leftists states. :)
hey jack were did i ever mention anything about trannies?.....go read another magazine jack....the only thing you know about California is what you are told or read....if you have never lived there for a period of time then you know nothing about what it is like there....

That leftists pro criminal law ain't happening.

Forum List

Back