If You Wonder Why The Country Is Divided

Hmmm…. nobody even half sane will take you seriously until you condemn the shit that needs to be condemned.
View attachment 891809
It's hundreds of billions more than that. Hell just the illegals tax refund SCAMS are in the billions. Yes those poor just looking to pick veggies illegals are running a massive scam netting them Federal refund checks up to $20,000.

Things like this might have something to do with it.....

Typical College kid comes from a fairly well-off family, goes to college using TENS OF THOUSANDS of $$ in borrowed money, gets a degree in Gender Studies, gets a job as a Teacher's Aid and --

The Biden Admin just decided that they are so important, so indispensable that We The People need to pay off their College Debt.

So, you good folks whose parents couldn't afford to send you off to a 4 year fuck-fest.... ?? You get to pay Suzie Sorority's College debt off.

Welcome to Biden's America. You are here for one reason.... To work and slave and pay taxes so Karen and Brad can go to College free.

Suckers
Divided? One word, "Obama"

Typical College kid comes from a fairly well-off family, goes to college using TENS OF THOUSANDS of $$ in borrowed money, gets a degree in Gender Studies, gets a job as a Teacher's Aid and --

The Biden Admin just decided that they are so important, so indispensable that We The People need to pay off their College Debt.

So, you good folks whose parents couldn't afford to send you off to a 4 year fuck-fest.... ?? You get to pay Suzie Sorority's College debt off.

Welcome to Biden's America. You are here for one reason.... To work and slave and pay taxes so Karen and Brad can go to College free.

Suckers

Your typical college kid comes from a low income family and incurrs an average of $50,000 in student debt to get a state college degree. Tuition is more than 10 times what I paid for tuition, although entry level jobs aren't paying 10 times what I earned. $50,000 is more than I paid for my first house.

This is why students are living in their parents basements and can't afford a $200,000 starter home.

Still driving a stick-shift, betcha.

Get your new-fangled color TV yet? They're the bomb.

You are not. I use OPM (other people's money) every chance I get. WHEN it makes sense. I won't pay high interest, which usually just happens when a scumbag dimocrap is in Office and I won't borrow mIoney to pay off a borrowed loan.

Luddite
I have been paying cash for everything I have purchased since 2000. Again, some of us believe in paying our way as we go. But you go ahead and keep paying someone else to use their money while you pay an inflated price to have it now. How's that room temperature?

It's hundreds of billions more than that. Hell just the illegals tax refund SCAMS are in the billions. Yes those poor just looking to pick veggies illegals are running a massive scam netting them Federal refund checks up to $20,000.
I agree… pknopp doesn’t believe the data....his/her feelings just won’t allow the facts to make sense.

I have been paying cash for everything I have purchased since 2000. Again, some of us believe in paying our way as we go. But you go ahead and keep paying someone else to use their money while you pay an inflated price to have it now. How's that room temperature?
The left are morons when it comes to money, that's why so many are on the government dole.

Your typical college kid comes from a low income family and incurrs an average of $50,000 in student debt to get a state college degree. Tuition is more than 10 times what I paid for tuition, although entry level jobs aren't paying 10 times what I earned. $50,000 is more than I paid for my first house.

This is why students are living in their parents basements and can't afford a $200,000 starter home.
Why are college tuitions so high here in the states and why do you suppose kids agree to the terms of the loans?

Perhaps you could have learned the difference between “aid” and “aide” if you had not dropped out of fourth grade.

The nation is divided because losers like yourself want to go backwards and the rest of the nation wants to go forward.
So, you can't articulate what exactly your vision is for "going forward", but you want to brow beat everyone into believing that you have the answers? GTFOH.

There is no "cancelling" zero sum of debts, it's transferring the debt from people who have made bad decisions to some people who still work for a living in order to buy votes in a contentious election. Bribery plain and simple, and demonstrates how we have come to this 34 trillion debt and death spiral we find ourselves in. We are destroying our primary education system and rendering secondary education a participation trophy reward.

Why are college tuitions so high here in the states and why do you suppose kids agree to the terms of the loans?
GUARANTEED loans by the government means higher Ed can jack up the tuition and con kids into paying a home mortgage for a worthless degree. With kickbacks to the Dem party coffers of course. Tuition increases has FAR outpaced inflation.

There is no "cancelling" zero sum of debts, it's transferring the debt from people who have made bad decisions to some people who still work for a living in order to buy votes in a contentious election. Bribery plain and simple, and demonstrates how we have come to this 34 trillion debt and death spiral we find ourselves in. We are destroying our primary education system and rendering secondary education a participation trophy reward.
This is nothing but a vote purchasing scheme by Dems. $10,000 - $30,000 per vote goddamn!

GUARANTEED loans by the government means higher Ed can jack up the tuition and con kids into paying a home mortgage for a worthless degree. With kickbacks to the Dem party coffers of course. Tuition increases has FAR outpaced inflation.
I wonder how many illegals are getting a free college education on the American taxpayer… I wonder how many anchor babies here on stolen citizenships are getting college tuitions covered by the American taxpayer? Don’t free tuitions drive up the cost for those paying for tuition?
I wonder why pknopp or Dragonlady doesn’t speak about this?

This is nothing but a vote purchasing scheme by Dems. $10,000 - $30,000 per vote goddamn!
What's funny, I DO mean funny, is that chilluns be running from Sponge Brains Shits Pants like the child molester he is

Hmmm…. nobody even half sane will take you seriously until you condemn the shit that needs to be condemned.
View attachment 891809
President Potatohead is lying to the American people.

When Ron DeSantis visited the border a few months ago he came back with really disgusting info. He said that the job of the Border Patrol was not to secure the border but to facilitate the Illegals getting processed to come in.

Potatohead does not want the Republicans to give him money to secure the border. He wants the money to to bring the Illegals into the US.

Despicable, isn't it?

Last edited:
I wonder......

When, not if, but WHEN Trump liberates the White House form its illegal occupier, will the Court System find that Sponge Brains Shits Pants violated the SCOTUS ruling on the Student loan give-away, and then --

They'll have to pay it back. With interest.

I think I'd get a snicker our of that

Suckers
Kids from "fairly well off families" don't get federally guaranteed student loans. Those are for kids whose parents can't afford to send them.

DERP

Republicans? Does a more SPINELESS group of do nothings even exist?
Almost as bad as the Democrat filth. Both are the Party of Big Government. The only real difference is that the Democrats are honest with their agenda to fuck up the country. The Republicans promise fiscally responsible government but seem to always side with the Democrat's irresponsibility.

When Ron DeSantis visited the border a few months ago he came back with really disgusting info. He said that the job of the Border Patrol was not to secure the border but to facilitate the Illegals getting processed to come in.

Yep. That's precisely what has been going on down there.

Kids from "fairly well off families" don't get federally guaranteed student loans. Those are for kids whose parents can't afford to send them.

DERP
Why should I pay for your college education? I pay state taxes to subsidize the state universities and shouldn't that be enough? Why should I have to foot the bill to pay for your worthless degree that you can't earn enough money to pay back your loans?

Maybe if you weren't such a sorry ass individual you would have earned a degree that had a good enough payback to pay off your loans. Like the STEM degrees.

Forum List

Back