If You Wonder Why The Country Is Divided

It was a part of TARP. Learn your history.
Queer Barry gave GM and Chrysler $50 as a bailout. The dishonest asshole called $19 billion of it "loans" and that was paid back. however the rest had other names and was never paid back.

Now that idiot Potatohead is giving away billions in stupid EV subsidies and that is despicable.

Learn your history Moon Bat.

U.S. government says it lost $11.2 billion on GM bailout

Queer Barry gave GM and Chrysler $50 as a bailout. The dishonest asshole called $19 billion of it "loans" and that was paid back. however the rest had other names and was never paid back.

Now that idiot Potatohead is giving away billions in stupid EV subsidies and that is despicable.

https://home.treasury.gov/data/troubled-asset-relief-program

October 2008

When Generic Motors offered its IPO (initial purchase offering) after it was bailed out, the goobermint bought all One Billion Shares (1,000,000,000) for $50 each. Fifty Billion dollars (50,000,000,000). Generic Motors then used that money to pay off its 'loan' from goobermint.

When the goobermint finally sold all its shares when it went 'Public' they got less than $30 (thirty dollars) per share. They were down $20 Billion ($20,000,000) of tax payer money. That has never been paid back.

The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis wasn't interested in saving Generic Motors, he only cared about the UAW. FACT

So, another dimocrap scum constituent gets bailed out. On our dime.

Chrysler was literally given away to Fiat. Daimler was done with them, used like an old woman at Nudist Camp. They got Detroit Diesel out of tem and -- They were done.

Ford (FoMoCo) didn't need any money. They were fine. Mostly because they didn't make junk cars and substitute Marketing for quality. But Geithner made them an offer they couldn't refuse. The goobermint couldn't be bailing out Generic Motors and Chrysler without making sure Ford was in on it, too. That would shoot their whole 'narrative' in the ass.

So they gave 6 Billion ($6,000,000) they didn't need -- Interest free. Not sure they ever paid it back, either.

As to EVs, didja hear abut what happened in Chicago?

1705950446579.png

Pretty funny....

dimocraps aren't just scum (they are, through and through) they're stupid. And unrepentant, and learn nothing from their past mistakes, and dishonest, and.......

And the right is eagerly looking forward to installing their cult leader trump as führer of their fascist state in January 2025.

They call it patriotism and making America great again. The trump Nazis have no idea how wrong they are.

From your politically accusing reckoning....the cities should be made of gold with total Prog control. They can never e. Prog central government will have to have endless fusions of fiat currency printing legislation to forestall collapse in areas. They can only tread water and if the Prog politicians play to many games, the cities go into deep financial trouble. The privileged employment and pension systems in those areas are overpaid for what can realistically be afforded. The truth.

My neighbor's son is a smart kid. He did well in school. During the summers in high school and on the weekends he worked with uncle that had a plumbing business.

After graduating from high school he decided that he would rather be a plumber than go to college. Nowadays he is making a six figure a year income. Loves his job. One of these days will probably take over the business from his uncle and make real good money then.

Why should his tax money be used to pay for a worthless degree for somebody else?

I paid my own way through college. Why should my money be stolen by me by the government to pay for a worthless degree for somebody else?
Class-Biased Indentured Servitude

Why do you identify yourself as having to pay for it? Those who weren't saddled by debt had their tuition paid for by Daddy's wealth. So let the millionaires pay for what they caused. They are the same hypocritical business moguls who mandated this debt for everyone except for their sons (and their daughters, too, now, which is the real reason Feminism exists).

Democrats gave GM the money.

Democrats are giving the idiot college welfare queens money.

Democrats are giving Illegals money.

Democrats are giving the Environmental Wackos money.

Democrats are giving welfare to their ghetto voting base.

How about we stop with all Democrat give a ways? And the Republican give a ways while we are at it?

You with me Bro?

G.W. Bush gave GM their bailout.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The monetization of higher education to enrich banks is the scandal of the last fifty years.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Abolish all birth-class privileges. Americans are being manipulated into blaming one another or everything else except the tyranny of the pitchfork-skewerable guillotine-fodder.

Things like this might have something to do with it.....

Typical College kid comes from a fairly well-off family, goes to college using TENS OF THOUSANDS of $$ in borrowed money, gets a degree in Gender Studies, gets a job as a Teacher's Aid and --

The Biden Admin just decided that they are so important, so indispensable that We The People need to pay off their College Debt.

So, you good folks whose parents couldn't afford to send you off to a 4 year fuck-fest.... ?? You get to pay Suzie Sorority's College debt off.

Welcome to Biden's America. You are here for one reason.... To work and slave and pay taxes so Karen and Brad can go to College free.

Suckers

You would rather that your tax money pay for billionaires subsidies?

I'm not impressed with your rebuttal to my point.
You likely don't understand it. The fact that the government bailed out an industry (wrong) doesn't justify them bailing out individual students (wrong). The biggest difference between the 2 is that Congress passed a law to do the first one which doesn't make it a good idea but it's at least within the bounds of the Constitution. In the case of student loans we have the executive trying to just doing it without Congress's input. It's crazy to me that the same people who are worried about Trump acting like a dictator or being too authoritarian are pissed that Joe Biden isnt allowed to act like a dictator and more authoritarian....

Someone having punched me in the face (wrong) doesn't make me punching you in the face ok. Get it now? Sinking in? BTW nothing stopping you from picking out random students and taking on their debt.

Last edited:
Nothing is free.
Those people who Biden has shifted their loan debt on to the backs of the taxpayers
College Is for Teenagers Who Are Afraid to Grow Up

Just like college football is a free minor leagues for the NFL, college "education" is free job-training for the corporations. Those who benefit the most should pay qualified students (not today's Diploma Dumbos) tuition and high salary instead of making people sacrifice their youth to "get a good job." Notice that the endlessly preached slogan doesn't say "To Do a Good Job, Get a Good Education."

This obsolete and unproductive educational system puts inferior people in superior positions. That's the real reason for corporate tyranny and treason; these dopes, HeirHead morons and their bootlicking flunkies, can't make a profit except through underpaying their serfs.

The employees created the plutocratic parasites' jobs and wealth, but they reverse it by controlling the message. Money talks, and that's all we hear.

You would rather that your tax money pay for billionaires subsidies?
One being wrong doesn't negate the other being wrong. It's not a binary choice. We arent deciding to pay for one or the other.

Class-Biased Indentured Servitude

Why do you identify yourself as having to pay for it? Those who weren't saddled by debt had their tuition paid for by Daddy's wealth. So let the millionaires pay for what they caused. They are the same hypocritical business moguls who mandated this debt for everyone except for their sons (and their daughters, too, now, which is the real reason Feminism exists).
1705955688194.png

Forum List

Back