If you were writing a script for a conspiracy movie, could you write it better than the Epstein case

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Again, I'm not a conspiracy guy and I don't want to believe this is possible in this case, it may just all be coincidence and he found the opportunity to harm himself. On this note, I've learned to be open minded in life due to my personal experiences with the covert police apparatus in Canada. You can't unlearn truth and reality once you learn about it.

Now, the horrible tragedies against so many kids, and the creeps who did it, is somewhat lost in the sheer number of questions that have to be asked. If you made this into a movie, I would laugh at the premise. I've laughed at conspiracy movies that raised less questions than this.

I hope the FBI seek and find the truth, it won't be cut and dry. I also hope all his victims find justice, the perps being held to account.

Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide: report

Additionally, Epstein was supposed to have a cellmate. But the person who was assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday before the 66-year-old's death, according to the Post. It was not immediately clear why the cellmate was transferred or why no one else was assigned to room with Epstein.

Epstein was placed on suicide watch in July and had been given psychiatric evaluations after he was discovered with bruising on his neck, but was taken off suicide watch at the end of July.

Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner, said Sunday that an autopsy was performed on Epstein, but more information was needed before a cause of death was determined.

Last edited:
There are many speculations that he is not really dead. There are many speculations that Bill Clinton was behind it. There are numerous speculations that Hillary Clinton hired someone inside the prison (since it was in the state of New York - Manhattan) to "stage his death".

We will probably never know. The only people that know more than we all do are the folks behind the scenes and Jeffrey Epstein himself.

Screen-Shot-2019-08-10-at-6.34.50-PM.png

I highly doubt he isn't dead. The only way this is even remotely possible, would be if the FBI were placing him in a Witness Protection program. Considering the level of crimes he committed, this doesn't seem possible, unless they are looking at indicting some of the most powerful people in the world and can obtain hours of video evidence from him.

Now, if this were all true, my admiration for the FBI would increase exponentially. This scenario is about as plausible as me winning the lottery.

Last edited:
If I was to write a script on this, I would like to have Richard Gere play Jeffrey Epstein. IMO

I don't think he is alive. I was just stating about the speculations. Because we really don't know yet. Nothing has been "confirmed" as the official report. And that in itself is suspicious. You would think by now we would have answers. But we really have assumptions and speculations.

It would make a great conspiracy movie. I would call it: On the Island X.

If I was to write a script on this, I would like to have Richard Gere play Jeffrey Epstein. IMO

I don't think he is alive. I was just stating about the speculations. Because we really don't know yet. Nothing has been "confirmed" as the official report. And that in itself is suspicious. You would think by now we would have answers. But we really have assumptions and speculations.

Well they've confirmed he's dead, unless we are now able to do autopsies on the living. What they don't want to do is rule too early on cause of death, if it was self inflicted etc.

The biggest concerns people will have, rightfully so, is the long time he was not visited by a guard just as the video cameras are malfunctioning. None of this makes much sense, and I'm no detective. So, having this explained will be the task of somebody who had better be prepared.

The fix was in. He was murdered and we will never know who did it.

This is hw the Illuminati works.

...and if you think Seth Rich was a robbery gone wrong where they didn’t actually rob Seth, just murdered him, you are naive.

Well they've confirmed he's dead, unless we are now able to do autopsies on the living. What they don't want to do is rule too early on cause of death, if it was self inflicted etc.

The biggest concerns people will have, rightfully so, is the long time he was not visited by a guard just as the video cameras are malfunctioning. None of this makes much sense, and I'm no detective. So, having this explained will be the task of somebody who had better be prepared.
I hear the video cameras were not malfunctioning--a poster said that statement was pulled back.

I hear the video cameras were not malfunctioning--a poster said that statement was pulled back.

So they have video recording of him committing suicide?

No video. Cameras not inside cell. No cell mate and no suicide watch. Guards overworked, blah blah blah.

This is pathetically obviously a hit. Just unreal. He had dirt on some very powerful people. It’s unreal they couldn’t keep him alive until trial.

So they have video recording of him committing suicide?
Apparently not, or the M.E. wouldn't be waiting on more test results.

No video. Cameras not inside cell. No cell mate and no suicide watch. Guards overworked, blah blah blah.

This is pathetically obviously a hit. Just unreal. He had dirt on some very powerful people. It’s unreal they couldn’t keep him alive until trial.

They held Juan "El Chapo" Guzman for how long? He had to have some deep ties too! The Difference: Gangsters don't squeal when they get locked up. Sounds like Some tired Guards were told to take a break. wink, wink. Were all the guards asleep? Anyone who has any experience with how jails operate, knows there are layers of security and over watch to ensure prisoner and staff safety and security. Sometimes the Procedures fail. Tennessee prison escape for instance. But in this case it does raise some eyebrows.

He was suppose to have been checked every half hour, or hour by the prison guards. Which he was left alone. His cellmate, I think, was either transferred to another cell. Or he was released. Which leaves me to speculate that "something was going to happen later".

Maybe Fox Mulder and Dana Scully got ahold of him. Lol
(Reference to the two prominent FBI Agents on The X-Files.)

XFiles.jpg

They held Juan "El Chapo" Guzman for how long? He had to have some deep ties too! The Difference: Gangsters don't squeal when they get locked up. Sounds like Some tired Guards were told to take a break. wink, wink. Were all the guards asleep? Anyone who has any experience with how jails operate, knows there are layers of security and over watch to ensure prisoner and staff safety and security. Sometimes the Procedures fail. Tennessee prison escape for instance. But in this case it does raise some eyebrows.

Absolutely.

If there are actually any guys in white hats left in the DOJ, the guards should be investigated thoroughly. There has to be a quid pro quo. There had to have been some sort of communication, a deal reached, and some sort of compensation for the action of behalf of the guards, be it financial or otherwise.

My sad feeling is that we will never know the truth.

We have to accept that we have some very bad people who are very powerful who are very deep and hidden in our government.

Absolutely.

If there are actually any guys in white hats left in the DOJ, the guards should be investigated thoroughly. There has to be a quid pro quo. There had to have been some sort of communication, a deal reached, and some sort of compensation for the action of behalf of the guards, be it financial or otherwise.

We have to accept that we have some very bad people who are very powerful who are very deep and hidden in our government.

Colonel, with your underlying belief that there are boogeymen in the government who are secretly running the country, you will never accept the truth if it is told to you a hundred times.

Again, I'm not a conspiracy guy and I don't want to believe this is possible in this case, it may just all be coincidence and he found the opportunity to harm himself. On this note, I've learned to be open minded in life due to my personal experiences with the covert police apparatus in Canada. You can't unlearn truth and reality once you learn about it.

Now, the horrible tragedies against so many kids, and the creeps who did it, is somewhat lost in the sheer number of questions that have to be asked. If you made this into a movie, I would laugh at the premise. I've laughed at conspiracy movies that raised less questions than this.

I hope the FBI seek and find the truth, it won't be cut and dry. I also hope all his victims find justice, the perps being held to account.

Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide: report

Additionally, Epstein was supposed to have a cellmate. But the person who was assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday before the 66-year-old's death, according to the Post. It was not immediately clear why the cellmate was transferred or why no one else was assigned to room with Epstein.

Epstein was placed on suicide watch in July and had been given psychiatric evaluations after he was discovered with bruising on his neck, but was taken off suicide watch at the end of July.

Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner, said Sunday that an autopsy was performed on Epstein, but more information was needed before a cause of death was determined.
Trump's election trumps all scenarios

Forum List

Back