If you think Romney will beat Obama

So far obama iis failing miserably. His foreign policy is in tatters over North Korea, his own staff has embarassed him, and he has embarassed hiimself too. His manufactured fights over women's rights failed. The effort to get Rush Limbaugh failed. obama's sphere of influence is getting smaller and smaller every day.

Look at Reagan's War on Drugs. This gave Washington a context to control the law enforcement of the 50 states.

Republicans use the language of war to grow the power of government.

War not only puts Washington in charge of the 50 states, it puts Washington in charge of the globe. It defines Washington's interest and power globally. This is why Reagan loved the language of War - because he needed a context to SPEND, and recycle money back down to the interests which drive the election machine. [Does Sean Hannity ever mention the amount of money at stake in weapon's contracts? Does he talk about the trillions of dollars a year spent by lobbyists to rape the tax payer by expanding the Pentagon Budget? Nope- Hannity does the opposite. He spreads fear over tin-pot dictators like Hussein, or powerless country's like Iran . . . because he is paid by the same special interests. Why don't Republican voters ever question Dear Leader when it comes to War? Why do they fall in line like sheeple whenever Dear Leader speaks about "evil doers"? It's so sad how much power Republican voters give their leaders. We know Democrats dear leader, but who knew that Republicans trusted Dear Leader even more? Who knew these people were such victims of Talk Radio and FOX News?]

I remember when the Bush Feds sent agents into California to contest the state's medical marijuana laws. This is what Big Government Republicans do. They use the centralized power of Washington to rule the states with an iron fist.

People should study the way Reagan's war on drugs created federal control over the states. The Republicans used fear tactics to turn drugs and sin into infernal contagions, which gave them the power to create a MASSIVE budget-growing bureaucracy which had centralized control over the states.

They did the same thing with Terrorism, where they use petty tin-pot dictators to justify creating MASSIVE federal agencies like Homeland Security, which is the largest, most expensive, most powerful, most unaccountable bureaucracy created in the last 50 years. It expands the Reagan model of total control over the states by making a BIG BROTHER law enforcement web that pulls all the states tightly under Washington's control. This is what Republicans do. They grow government. And their voters are so clueless that they don't see it.

Please say so here. I want to be able to come back and laugh at you and re-read all your bullshit. This is going to be easier than beating McCain. My aunt said Obama visited UofMiami and the cheers were deafening. I don't even think Mitt will win Florida. Might even lose Arizona. McCain almost did and its his home state. No one likes Romney. Its laughable. Polls showing them neck and neck are laughable.

No way Romney wins Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or NJ. Not with what all the right wing Governors are doing to women and unions. And that's not even counting the Emergency Financial Managers that Snyder is putting in place of elected government. I wonder if people in Michigan even know what I'm talking about.

Not after Citizens United.

Not if the Occupy Wallstreet crowd shows up. They dwarf the tea baggers.

The with Paul Ryan trying to kill social security and medicare.

Not with the GOP wanting to invade Iran next.

Not when the GOP wants to make the Bush tax breaks even bigger.

But please tell me how/why Romney is going to beat Obama? I want to come back and laugh at you after the elections.

Gas prices? Obamacare? Birth Control? Not enough. No one likes Romney. Obama's beating him by 9 points right now.

Nice consistent talking points and totally irrelevant.

I agree with CG. The American people will decide.

But how that will turn out? I've already made my bet.

He's gonna be seriously thrilled when he learns about the 'no gloating' rule here. :lol: Or, maybe he's gonna be cranky.... far too early to say one way or the other.

(psst: Republicans love to grow the power of Government. They not only want a Washington powerful enough to control the states, but other continents. Study how Reagan used the Cold War to expand Washington's control of Central and South America. Study how Bush's War on Terrorism was used to expand Washington's control over the middle east. Talk about Big Government.)

Nothing grows government more than War.

Republicans use war to grow government so they can access more tax payer money.

They're just like the Democrats, save one difference: their voters never question their motives.

Republican voters trust their government leaders more than any single block of voters in history.

If Romney decides to attack Iran, watch how quickly people on this board fall in line behind dear leader. Republican voters never question their Big Government leaders when it comes to War.

Protect your wallets people - the Republicans are coming back to the White House.

And they will use War to grow Washington.

The only question now is this: which petty middle east mud hole will they pick? Which tin-pot dictator with firecrackers for weapons will they pick?

(God Help Us)

("We don't trust government, but let's give it trillions to rebuild the entire Arab World; and let's give Washington expanded powers to increase domestic surveillance. Indeed, Big Brother is so competant that we want it to watch over us and protect us")

Does Sean Hannity ever talk about this

A hidden world, growing beyond control (Printer friendly version)| washingtonpost.com

Republicans love creating expensive, unaccountable, invisible BIG GOVERNMENT bureaucracies ... (and their voters NEVER see it. You will never see a Talk Radio Republican question the War on Terrorism or the coming war on Iran. Republican voters trust their Big Government Leaders more than anyone)

Last edited:
Romney might very well defeat Obama; the economy MATTERS, and the "recovery" isn't much, thus far.

Does Sean Hannity ever talk about this

A hidden world, growing beyond control (Printer friendly version)| washingtonpost.com

Republicans love creating expensive, unaccountable, invisible BIG GOVERNMENT bureaucracies ... (and their voters NEVER see it. You will never see a Talk Radio Republican question the War on Terrorism or the coming war on Iran. Republican voters trust their Big Government Leaders more than anyone)

What is it with the leftist 'Hardon' for Hannity'?

Please say so here. I want to be able to come back and laugh at you and re-read all your bullshit. This is going to be easier than beating McCain. My aunt said Obama visited UofMiami and the cheers were deafening. I don't even think Mitt will win Florida. Might even lose Arizona. McCain almost did and its his home state. No one likes Romney. Its laughable. Polls showing them neck and neck are laughable.

No way Romney wins Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin or NJ. Not with what all the right wing Governors are doing to women and unions. And that's not even counting the Emergency Financial Managers that Snyder is putting in place of elected government. I wonder if people in Michigan even know what I'm talking about.

But please tell me how/why Romney is going to beat Obama? I want to come back and laugh at you after the elections.

Gas prices? Obamacare? Birth Control? Not enough. No one likes Romney. Obama's beating him by 9 points right now.

You think the Occupy Wallstreet crowd is going to affect this election? Now THAT is some funny shit, Bobo! Most of them are too stoned to find a polling station let alone figure out the ballot. Hate to break this to you but the people who made up the group known as the Tea Party haven't gone anywhere and they are just as down on Barry NOW as they were two years ago when Democrats took (in Barry's own words) a "shellacking". Those people actually DO show up and vote...unlike the OWS folks.

As for what a right wing Governor is doing in Wisconsin hurting the GOP? That's pretty amusing as well. When Walker took office Wisconsin was looking at a 3 billion dollar deficit. In two years he's erased that deficit without laying off teachers, cops or firefighters and without raising taxes. Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's going to REALLY put off the average voter, Bobo!

You want to know why Romney will beat Obama? Because unlike Barry...Mitt Romney will actually DO something to fix the economy and create jobs. Unlike Barry...Mitt Romney has shown that he CAN work across the aisle to get things done. He was a GOP Governor in liberal Massachusetts...he knows how to work with the opposition. Barry is the most divisive President I've ever seen in the Oval Office. He was handed super majorities along with his office and he beat the Republicans over the head with those majorities. Then the American people took away that club in the 2010 mid-terms but instead of moving towards the center a la Clinton in his first term, Barry has resorted to finger pointing, threats of vetos and the use of executive orders to stick to his progressive agenda. Why would any logical person want four more years of that kind of "leadership"? You already know that Obama's run out of ideas to fix things...that was apparent when he tried to get us to bite on "Stimulus II". Why would you want to reelect someone who has no solutions to our problems?

Politics is about using war politically.

Reagan framed the war against the Soviet Union as a cosmic war of good versus evil. It gave him the ability to grow the Pentagon Budget and expand the power of Government.

Bush framed the war against Terrorism as a cosmic war of good versus evil.

War turns citizens into victims who need to be protected from or Saved by Big Brother.

War is the primary tool for growing government.

War on Poverty.

War on Drugs.

Nothing allows Washington to spend money more than war. (Republicans use the language of War to spend and grow government)

Look at how much Reagan expanded the Pentagon budget. His total spending was triple that of Carter. Reagan is the father of small government, yet he used War to grow the biggest government of all.

America was focused on a faltering Soviet Union while the real communist power, China, was positioning to take over the global economy. We pick dying or petty powers. We pick tin-pot dictators like Hussein because it gives us a context to grow government. This is why the Republican spending and debt record is so abysmal - because for every dollar they take from social programs, they spend hundreds on farcical weapon's manufacturer give-aways like Star Wars.

Iran is the next farce. It will be used by President Romney to get voters to focus on national security rather than the economy.

Iran will be used to move unemployment off the front page. This is a standard Washington trick - and "Talk Radio Republicans" will fall for it hook line and sinker. These same Talk Radio Republicans tell us that Washington can't run a laundromat, yet they let their Big Government Leaders talk them into invading Iraq and rebuilding the Arab world.

Republican voters never question their Big Government Leaders when it comes to war. Why? Because they get all their information from Republican Media Sources.

God Help Us. . . because if Romney gets elected, another unaffordable, failed war is coming.

Republicans refuse to see that the GOP waste a lot of money in the name of defense. They've been programmed to call us "weak on defense" when we try to address it.

Also keep in mind that we don't think all defense spending is wasteful but Republicans do think that everything we spend money on is a waste of money. They think any money we spend on people who don't produce jobs is a big waste of "their" tax dollars. They don't realize if police, fire fighters and teachers make more, they spend more. They don't realize poor people spend their welfare checks in their stores. Republicans give all the money to job creators and they send it to Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

Why the fuck are you asking, here, what he speaks about? Who gives a shit?

Sean Hannity is part of an information system which gets Republican voters to trust Republican policies. We need voters like you to learn how to question Republican Presidents with the same intensity that you question Democratic Presidents. We need you to learn how to question Big Government when your party is in control of Big Government. (We can no longer afford your cheer leading and uncritical policy support when your party is in office)

We constantly hear how much the Left likes to grow government - and this is true, the Left likes to grow government - but the reality is that the Right likes to grow it just as much, if not more. My link is an example of a big government GOP bureaucracy. Why are GOP voters not concerned about the size and centralized power of the Department of Homeland Security? Why do they trust Washington to reconfigure the Arab world? [We all want to get rid of evil son, but some of us don't trust Washington enough with that kind of power. Now that your party is poised to re-take the White House, we need you to learn how to be more analytical and critical]

(I was merely suggesting that Republican Voters never question things like the Department of Homeland Security or the Reagan War on Drugs or the way the Cold War and War on Terrorism were used to grow Washington because pundits like Sean Hannity never talk about it. If you don't like me using Sean Hannity, than pick any Rightwing pundit. None of them talk about how the Right uses National Security to grow the power of government. You probably don't even know what I'm talking about because your pundits are not allowed to frame Republican national security positions in a way that invites critical analysis)

(Son, the right-leaning CATO institute sponsored a series of discussions which detailed how Reagan's part of the Cold War was used to grow Washington's budget and power more than anything ever dreamed by LBJ. I'm just asking that you broaden your information sources. We need you to learn how to question your Republican presidents when they come to you with a National Security issue. We need you to analyze policy rather than be a cheerleader)

I'm asking you to expand your information sources so you are not so trusting of Romney when he starts another war for civilization - good versus evil. I'm doing this because we can't afford another Bush, so we need you to find the mental resolve to transcend FOX News and question your leadership.

Republican didn't question Bush sufficiently, and this lead to an era of Big Government Conservatism. Democrats didn't question Obama sufficiently, and this lead to a continuation of many of Bush's worst policies. Since you claim to be against Big Government, and against growing the power of Washington, we need you to do something you failed to do under Reagan or Bush: question your leadership and prevent them from raping the tax payer, and growing large, unaffordable, unaccountable bureaucracies.

Please son, learn to question your party's president when they are office, and prior to lame duck status. We cannot afford another Bush. Do not let Sean Hannity (and the rest of the rightwing punditry) feed you opinions about Iran and National Security. We need you to learn how to question your party's presidents as thoroughly as you questioned Obama.

We can no longer afford your blind loyalty to your party's Foreign Policy decisions. We need to help you learn how to question your party. We can't afford how much your party grows government. Your party is supposed to be a counterweight to the big spending Democrats. Problem is: once the Right gets in the White House (if you compare Reagan to Carter and Bush to Clinton) they like to spend more than the Democrats. I'm saying that you need to turn off Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Bill O'reilly, etc... and learn how to question your party. We need your help.

Last edited:
honkmybobo and the rest of the dems are running scared. Three years of failed policies and broken promises does not provide for a great record to run on. It'll probably be close but Romney wins.

You think the Occupy Wallstreet crowd is going to affect this election? Now THAT is some funny shit, Bobo! Most of them are too stoned to find a polling station let alone figure out the ballot. Hate to break this to you but the people who made up the group known as the Tea Party haven't gone anywhere and they are just as down on Barry NOW as they were two years ago when Democrats took (in Barry's own words) a "shellacking". Those people actually DO show up and vote...unlike the OWS folks.

As for what a right wing Governor is doing in Wisconsin hurting the GOP? That's pretty amusing as well. When Walker took office Wisconsin was looking at a 3 billion dollar deficit. In two years he's erased that deficit without laying off teachers, cops or firefighters and without raising taxes. Yeah, that's the kind of thing that's going to REALLY put off the average voter, Bobo!

You want to know why Romney will beat Obama? Because unlike Barry...Mitt Romney will actually DO something to fix the economy and create jobs. Unlike Barry...Mitt Romney has shown that he CAN work across the aisle to get things done. He was a GOP Governor in liberal Massachusetts...he knows how to work with the opposition. Barry is the most divisive President I've ever seen in the Oval Office. He was handed super majorities along with his office and he beat the Republicans over the head with those majorities. Then the American people took away that club in the 2010 mid-terms but instead of moving towards the center a la Clinton in his first term, Barry has resorted to finger pointing, threats of vetos and the use of executive orders to stick to his progressive agenda. Why would any logical person want four more years of that kind of "leadership"? You already know that Obama's run out of ideas to fix things...that was apparent when he tried to get us to bite on "Stimulus II". Why would you want to reelect someone who has no solutions to our problems?

You underestimate the Wallstreet protesters and they dwarf the tea party. And look at what the tea party was able to do. But that was only in a midterm. The tea party has no stroke now. But the tea party does.

Thanks for participating. Ican't wait to come back to this right after the election.

I don't take anyone who calls the president Barry seriously. And you do know Mitt's real name is Willard? Do you refer to him as Willard? Also Mormons think you other Christians are in a cult. Did you know that? Stay tuned.

Funny Walker is being recalled. And if Snyder were to run today, he would lose in a landslide.

honkmybobo and the rest of the dems are running scared. Three years of failed policies and broken promises does not provide for a great record to run on. It'll probably be close but Romney wins.

Thanks for playing. I can't wait to tell you we told you so.

Forum List

Back