If you stare at a loaded gun long enough...will it kill you?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
A scientific test:

Take a loaded gun. Any gun. A shotgun, glock, or AR15. Heck, take a .50 cal sniper rifle.

Load it. Set it on a table. Stare at it. Loooong and hard. Keep staring. Mock it. Provoke it. Make fun of it's mama. Threaten it. Keep staring at it. Give it the evil eye. Then, take a big ole knife. Set it next to the gun, and talk smack to both of them. Put the gun and knife in a car. And make fun of the whole gang. Make it a black gun, black knife and black car, and make a black joke. Go slap the car.

Are you dead yet?

No.

Reinvest in mental health. This simple scientific test should show what the issue is.

A scientific test:

Take a loaded gun. Any gun. A shotgun, glock, or AR15. Heck, take a .50 cal sniper rifle.

Load it. Set it on a table. Stare at it. Loooong and hard. Keep staring. Mock it. Provoke it. Make fun of it's mama. Threaten it. Keep staring at it. Give it the evil eye. Then, take a big ole knife. Set it next to the gun, and talk smack to both of them. Put the gun and knife in a car. And make fun of the whole gang. Make it a black gun, black knife and black car, and make a black joke. Go slap the car.

Are you dead yet?

No.

Reinvest in mental health. This simple scientific test should show what the issue is.

We all know the real gun control issue is about taking guns away from Law abiding citizens to make it easier to control them.

I dont know what the true intent of anyone is.

But I know if I stare at my M&P .45, mock it, call it fat, make fun of it's mama, and call it a 'punk ass bitch' it just sits there and takes it. Hell, I even spit on it once. It just sat there and took it.

Never once has my gun jumped up and killed me. It even caught me cheating on it with a Glock. And nothing, not even a peep out of the M&P.

The gun doesnt kill anyone.

staring.jpg

I dont know what the true intent of anyone is.

But I know if I stare at my M&P .45, mock it, call it fat, make fun of it's mama, and call it a 'punk ass bitch' it just sits there and takes it. Hell, I even spit on it once. It just sat there and took it.

Never once has my gun jumped up and killed me. It even caught me cheating on it with a Glock. And nothing, not even a peep out of the M&P.

The gun doesnt kill anyone.

I tried that with my AR, and AK... They just sat there and did absolutely nothing... Hell, I even had to pick them up myself, and put them back into their cases... The damn things are pretty lazy without human intervention.

Yep. AK's are known to be lazy bastards. Hell, you can bury them in mud, and they can sneak around under it for years, like a darn snake, but never once kill anyone.

One of my shotguns got left in a locked pickup toolbox for an entire summer. Starved, no water, miserable in the heat. Would you believe that when I finally let it out, it didnt try to kill me?

My gun behaves, too. Never attacks or even makes a mess. Just stays whereever I put it and doesn't complain.

Clearly, we need to ban people with crazy eyes.

Attachments

• $554327_326489997460830_1942452642_n.jpg
    $554327_326489997460830_1942452642_n.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 49

Forum List

Back