If you secede, you forfeit your SS and Medicare

Yeah and it gets worse.

Farmers, corporations, small businesses, universities, law enforcement would crumble without federal aid. The federal government would halt all grants, contracts, matching funds and tax breaks.

The US would impose sanctions on the recalcitrant states: power grids, pipelines, shipping lanes, satellite and internet communications would be blocked. Without federal regulations on food safety, clean water, clean air and without the Center for Disease Control, rampant disease would spread. Inflation on medicines would skyrocket as the demand increased. Black markets would spring up in every town.

The individual states economies aren't capable of competing in the global market. Eventually, the states which seceded would be reduced to third world status. The good news is China, which has been known to support rogue countries over the years, would probably continue to stock the shelves of the Walmarts with all their cheap crap....... although the seceded states debt to China would then quadruple from what it is now.....
I don't whether to laugh uproariously or be scared to death that you actually believe all that crap.

I agree. I'm sitting here LMAO at his posts. My God. He thinks no one could survive without the Govt??

Holy Fuck. What planet does he live on??

What planet do you live on where you think it would be better to go from being a part of the most powerful country on earth militarily and economically to striking out on your own in a new clusterfuck of a nation crippled by wrongheaded conservative ideology that might be #100 on that same list of economic power?

Poor carby...Look what happened to his "clever" thread! :lol:

1203529086512.gi

I don't see a single person making an intelligent counterpoint to anything I've pointed out.

Intelligent counterpoint....to what? The drivel that was the op? Why bother with nonsense?

Sounds like a good start.

Yeah, was that supposed to be a bad thing?

Go count the number of Texans living off federal jobs and then get back to me. Imagine every one of them out of work.
What I imagine is all the freed up money that was previously wasted on paper shuffling bureaucrats, being made available to people who want to produce things other people want to buy and employ people.

Where the fuck do you think the money comes from to pay bureaucrats, Lucky the goddamn Leprechaun?

Go count the number of Texans living off federal jobs and then get back to me. Imagine every one of them out of work.
What I imagine is all the freed up money that was previously wasted on paper shuffling bureaucrats, being made available to people who want to produce things other people want to buy and employ people.

Where the fuck do you think the money comes from to pay bureaucrats, Lucky the goddamn Leprechaun?

They have FRN trees in the WH back yard that Bernanke harvests every month.

Besides that, FUCK the FRN. A seceded states could start its own currency.

Poor carby...Look what happened to his "clever" thread! :lol:

1203529086512.gi

I don't see a single person making an intelligent counterpoint to anything I've pointed out.
That's because your premise is so fucked beyond repair, that all anyone with two functioning brain cells to rub together can do is ....

http://rofl.name/h/rofl-how.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

And yet you can't make a single specific argument as to what's wrong with the premise.

We're talking about an actual secession here, an actual state going into revolt against the US by declaring its independence.

They have FRN trees in the WH back yard that Bernanke harvests every month.

Besides that, FUCK the FRN. A seceded states could start its own currency.

Monopoly money. All it needs is for people to believe it is money, just like FRNs.

That's because your premise is so fucked beyond repair, that all anyone with two functioning brain cells to rub together can do is ....

http://rofl.name/h/rofl-how.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

And yet you can't make a single specific argument as to what's wrong with the premise.

We're talking about an actual secession here, an actual state going into revolt against the US by declaring its independence.[/QUOTE]
The premise is that you think bureaucracy is a net benefit to the economy in general, when it is in fact a net drag on it.

It's a core belief you have and won't be talked out of, no matter how much evidence that you're beat over the head with...So all that's left is just to point an laugh at your rank ignorance and arrogant prattlings of self-importance.

All the military bases and everything else federal in, for example, Texas, when it secedes, are shut down. All of the assets moved out. All of the employees let go. All members of the military let go. All those people out of work. None of them get federal UE money. No one gets an SS check. State pension funds with money outside Texas are frozen and/or confiscated by the US government. Federal pensions stop.

And Texas doesn't feel an iota of economic impact, according to you?

lolol

I don't whether to laugh uproariously or be scared to death that you actually believe all that crap.

I agree. I'm sitting here LMAO at his posts. My God. He thinks no one could survive without the Govt??

Holy Fuck. What planet does he live on??

What planet do you live on where you think it would be better to go from being a part of the most powerful country on earth militarily and economically to striking out on your own in a new clusterfuck of a nation crippled by wrongheaded conservative ideology that might be #100 on that same list of economic power?

I think I could survive quite well without Govt. So could you. LOL

Start an interest free currency, anchor it to gold and begin a restructuring process. Why are LOLberals so limited in their ability to think outside of a federal leviathon? Is it indoctrination in the public schools, universities or media? Maybe all three. Yep, def. all three.

Forum List

Back