If you secede, you forfeit your SS and Medicare

OP make a threat that only scares Liberals.

Gov't Social Security payments won't be needed in a Constitutional Republic.

Last edited:
You trying to piss me off by clipping my quotes? What a child you are, maybe you can call me a doodyhead next.

Piss you off? You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

That might change if you could actually address the questions raised with specificity, logic and reason. Instead, you've left a string of ad hominems, which is why nobody cares.

You do not even know what an ad hominim attack is since I have not used one

Actually, several. But I'll let you find a dictionary.

but you did by dismissing my comments out of hand rather than answering them, projection much?

Answer a comment? Hmm...

Tell you what, you first. You said we support slavery (picking cotton). I say you're wrong and that the current situation, in which government forces some to labor for others, is more akin to slavery than anything we support. How am I wrong? BTW, that's a direct question.

The premise is that you think bureaucracy is a net benefit to the economy in general, when it is in fact a net drag on it.

It's a core belief you have and won't be talked out of, no matter how much evidence that you're beat over the head with...So all that's left is just to point an laugh at your rank ignorance and arrogant prattlings of self-importance.

I am talking about the real life financial implications of a real life secession by a real life state.

You, as always, talk in gibberish that you and rest of the hopeless hapless Libertarians think is somehow profound...

...yeah, we know, everything sounds profound when you're high.
And you're ignoring the real-life fact that the money has to be taken out of the productive economy to pay federal layabouts.

Dumber than fucking dirt.

Which is an irrelevant point. If you're a senior citizen in Texas and Texas secedes,

what do you do for the money and healthcare you got from SS and Medicare, which is now gone?

Will Texas pick up the tab? Will those seniors, not to mention the future seniors, simply go without?

The federal government already collected your payroll taxes, remember? That was my original point, about which you have so far made no meaningful comment.

I am talking about the real life financial implications of a real life secession by a real life state.

You, as always, talk in gibberish that you and rest of the hopeless hapless Libertarians think is somehow profound...

...yeah, we know, everything sounds profound when you're high.
And you're ignoring the real-life fact that the money has to be taken out of the productive economy to pay federal layabouts.

Which is an irrelevant point. If you're a senior citizen in Texas and Texas secedes,

what do you do for the money and healthcare you got from SS and Medicare, which is now gone?

Will Texas pick up the tab? Will those seniors, not to mention the future seniors, simply go without?

The federal government already collected your payroll taxes, remember? That was my original point, about which you have so far made no meaningful comment.
No, it's THE point, and the best you can muster is to hide behind seniors to divert from you arrogance and ignorance, like the fucking craven coward that you are.

What I imagine is all the freed up money that was previously wasted on paper shuffling bureaucrats, being made available to people who want to produce things other people want to buy and employ people.

Where the fuck do you think the money comes from to pay bureaucrats, Lucky the goddamn Leprechaun?

All the military bases and everything else federal in, for example, Texas, when it secedes, are shut down. All of the assets moved out. All of the employees let go. All members of the military let go. All those people out of work. None of them get federal UE money. No one gets an SS check. State pension funds with money outside Texas are frozen and/or confiscated by the US government. Federal pensions stop.

And Texas doesn't feel an iota of economic impact, according to you?

lolol

Wait.

You believe that the US military will flee for the Blue states?

LOL

Really?

If Texas secedes, the US military will remove itself from Texas. Those Texans in the military who support the secession will no longer be in the US military. They will be unemployed, with no unemployment check.

No, it's THE point, and the best you can muster is to hide behind seniors to divert from you arrogance and ignorance, like the fucking craven coward that you are.

You've contributed nothing but personal attacks to this thread. You should get out of it.

OP make a threat that only scares Liberals.

Gov't Social Security payments won't be needed in a Constitutional Republic.

So if a state like Texas secedes, and every citizen who ever paid into SS and Medicare never gets another nickel out of it,

that's of no consequence?
So, nobody that lives outside of the US gets the SS they paid into.
That include other foreign employees who went home to retire after working in the states or just the secessionist state/countries?
I ask, because one of the RW memes is all the Mexicans living below the border that collect SS and if my memory hasn't failed, you were a principled taker of the side that they paid into it, they earned it.

Last edited:

You've contributed nothing but personal attacks to this thread. You should get out of it.
I've contributed plenty of macroeconomic facts, but you're too much of a pig-headed arrogant asschop and cowardly demagogue to recognize them.

Piss you off? You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

That might change if you could actually address the questions raised with specificity, logic and reason. Instead, you've left a string of ad hominems, which is why nobody cares.

but you did by dismissing my comments out of hand rather than answering them, projection much?

Answer a comment? Hmm...

Tell you what, you first. You said we support slavery (picking cotton). I say you're wrong and that the current situation, in which government forces some to labor for others, is more akin to slavery than anything we support. How am I wrong? BTW, that's a direct question.

What you are doing is called "begging the question" another kind of logical fallacy. I do not have to go far to find examples of conservatives supporting forced labor for the welfare class so my opinion is valid, but your definition of slavery could apply to any situation where the worker does not receive the full value of their labors and instead works for the betterment of someone else, capitalism for example.

I've contributed plenty of macroeconomic facts, but you're too much of a pig-headed arrogant asschop and cowardly demagogue to recognize them.

They are not on-topic. Go back to the specific topic of the thread and try to make a specific comment about that.

It's apparent you support secession, correct me if I'm wrong. I'd just like to see how some of you who do actually react to the realization of some of the specific real life consequences of what secession would bring on.

Answer a comment? Hmm...

What you are doing is called "begging the question" another kind of logical fallacy. I do not have to go far to find examples of conservatives supporting forced labor for the welfare class so my opinion is valid, but your definition of slavery could apply to any situation where the worker does not receive the full value of their labors and instead works for the betterment of someone else, capitalism for example.

:lmao:

You are too fucking stupid dude. I would try something else, like legos or jenga or something...

To rephrase the OP....

1000x500px-LL-cf76bfa6_Onoz-omg_animated.gif

OMGZ!...Where would we all be without Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, food stamps, WIC, the Departments of HHS, Education, Commerce, Labor, Transportation, Energy, gubmint schools, the EPA, FDA, PBS/NPR/CPB, FDIC, and the rest?!?!?!?

What would we do without the omniscient omnipotent federal gubmint and the benevolent hand of Big Brother, to guide our miserable wretched lives?!?!?!???

1000x500px-LL-cf76bfa6_Onoz-omg_animated.gif

HOLY SHIT!...We might have to go back to subsistence farming, living in dirt houses and trading beaver pelts!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I weep for my nation.

Every nickel everyone in that state has paid in, and might expect to benefit from some day,

would be gone.

Did you factor that into your calculations?

Maybe this point has already been made, but every nickle that the people and States have paid in has already been spent. There is no money left.

An empty threat.

Last edited:
Every nickel everyone in that state has paid in, and might expect to benefit from some day,

would be gone.

Did you factor that into your calculations?

Maybe this point has already been made, but every nickle that the people and States have paid in has already been spent. There is no money left.

An empty threat.

If Texas didn't get the benefits then they wouldn't get the $20 trillion debt. I'd take that.

I vote for laughing at this ignorant shit.

LOL

And I vote for laughing at YOU....

None of you people are capable of thinking ahead. That's why you all lost the election.
Guess what, Skeezix, not everybody kneels and genuflects at the altar of Big Daddy Big Gubmint like dour, hand-wringing little cultists like you. :lol:

Guess what, Goofball, "well, you're just stupid..." isn't an intelligent defense.

Instead of blowing hot air out of your piehole, why don't you explain to us why it's implausible that the US government wouldn't impose sanctions on states that seceded? Explain to us how poor southern states would survive competing in the global market on their own.

They should also be forced to pay the US their share of the debt :D

Lose SS but keep debt? How did you figure that out? Heads I win, tails you lose? Besides, the seceding states could repudiate all public debt and still have a better credit rating than the
Blue states left behind. As far as losing SS/Medicare, it still might be worth it to start over rather than cover the impending implosion of those programs, especially with Obamacare ready to be implemented.

Forum List

Back