If you secede, you forfeit your SS and Medicare

Go count the number of Texans living off federal jobs and then get back to me. Imagine every one of them out of work.
What I imagine is all the freed up money that was previously wasted on paper shuffling bureaucrats, being made available to people who want to produce things other people want to buy and employ people.

Where the fuck do you think the money comes from to pay bureaucrats, Lucky the goddamn Leprechaun?

All the military bases and everything else federal in, for example, Texas, when it secedes, are shut down. All of the assets moved out. All of the employees let go. All members of the military let go. All those people out of work. None of them get federal UE money. No one gets an SS check. State pension funds with money outside Texas are frozen and/or confiscated by the US government. Federal pensions stop.

And Texas doesn't feel an iota of economic impact, according to you?

lolol
The military is a legitimate function of lawful de jure government and ≠ to some nose picking Department of Energy deadweight bureaucrat.

Like I said, you can be beat over the head with little facts like this all day long and your hubris prevents them from sinking in.

Go count the number of Texans living off federal jobs and then get back to me. Imagine every one of them out of work.
What I imagine is all the freed up money that was previously wasted on paper shuffling bureaucrats, being made available to people who want to produce things other people want to buy and employ people.

Where the fuck do you think the money comes from to pay bureaucrats, Lucky the goddamn Leprechaun?

All the military bases and everything else federal in, for example, Texas, when it secedes, are shut down. All of the assets moved out. All of the employees let go. All members of the military let go. All those people out of work. None of them get federal UE money. No one gets an SS check. State pension funds with money outside Texas are frozen and/or confiscated by the US government. Federal pensions stop.

lolol
No they are not they belong to the state guard.

Last edited:
The way these fools talk you'd think that the federal government is like god. It has just always been there taking care of everyone and making sure we know how to live. LMFAO

That's because your premise is so fucked beyond repair, that all anyone with two functioning brain cells to rub together can do is ....

http://rofl.name/h/rofl-how.gif[/img[/quote]

And yet you can't make a single specific argument as to what's wrong with the premise.

We're talking about an actual secession here, an actual state going into revolt against the US by declaring its independence.[/QUOTE]
The premise is that you think bureaucracy is a net benefit to the economy in general, when it is in fact a net drag on it.

It's a core belief you have and won't be talked out of, no matter how much evidence that you're beat over the head with...So all that's left is just to point an laugh at your rank ignorance and arrogant prattlings of self-importance.[/QUOTE]

I am talking about the real life financial implications of a real life secession by a real life state.

You, as always, talk in gibberish that you and rest of the hopeless hapless Libertarians think is somehow profound...

...yeah, we know, everything sounds profound when you're high.

What planet do you live on where you think it would be better to go from being a part of the most powerful country on earth militarily and economically to striking out on your own ...

Planet freedom.

You trying to piss me off by clipping my quotes? What a child you are, maybe you can call me a doodyhead next.

Piss you off? You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

That might change if you could actually address the questions raised with specificity, logic and reason. Instead, you've left a string of ad hominems, which is why nobody cares.

lolol
Curious, when the Philippines closed the US bases there, were the troops dismissed in place, or were they transferred out?
When the base closure commission finally got around to closing bases, were the troops dismissed in place, or were they transferred out?
The local economic impact would be a problem for a bit, but not nearly so great as you would like to imagine.

I agree. I'm sitting here LMAO at his posts. My God. He thinks no one could survive without the Govt??

Holy Fuck. What planet does he live on??

What planet do you live on where you think it would be better to go from being a part of the most powerful country on earth militarily and economically to striking out on your own in a new clusterfuck of a nation crippled by wrongheaded conservative ideology that might be #100 on that same list of economic power?

I think I could survive quite well without Govt. So could you. LOL

Without it's stabilizing influence you would be having a bloody feud with your neighbor over things like water or grazing rights before you even know it. So much better than taking them to court.

The way these fools talk you'd think that the federal government is like god. It has just always been there taking care of everyone and making sure we know how to live. LMFAO

Do you think it would be of no financial consequence to the people of a state like Texas if the state seceded?

lolol

Wait.

You believe that the US military will flee for the Blue states?

LOL

Really?

Planet freedom.

You trying to piss me off by clipping my quotes? What a child you are, maybe you can call me a doodyhead next.

Piss you off? You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

That might change if you could actually address the questions raised with specificity, logic and reason. Instead, you've left a string of ad hominems, which is why nobody cares.

You do not even know what an ad hominim attack is since I have not used one but you did by dismissing my comments out of hand rather than answering them, projection much?

And yet you can't make a single specific argument as to what's wrong with the premise.

We're talking about an actual secession here, an actual state going into revolt against the US by declaring its independence.
The premise is that you think bureaucracy is a net benefit to the economy in general, when it is in fact a net drag on it.

It's a core belief you have and won't be talked out of, no matter how much evidence that you're beat over the head with...So all that's left is just to point an laugh at your rank ignorance and arrogant prattlings of self-importance.

I am talking about the real life financial implications of a real life secession by a real life state.

You, as always, talk in gibberish that you and rest of the hopeless hapless Libertarians think is somehow profound...

...yeah, we know, everything sounds profound when you're high.
And you're ignoring the real-life fact that the money has to be taken out of the productive economy to pay federal layabouts.

Dumber than fucking dirt.

lolol

Wait.

You believe that the US military will flee for the Blue states?

LOL

Really?

'NYcarbineer' is quite entertaining.

Low hanging fruit, but a laugh, none the less!

lolol
Curious, when the Philippines closed the US bases there, were the troops dismissed in place, or were they transferred out?
When the base closure commission finally got around to closing bases, were the troops dismissed in place, or were they transferred out?
The local economic impact would be a problem for a bit, but not nearly so great as you would like to imagine.

If you're a Texan in the military, and your state secedes, you would have to make a choice. If you chose loyalty to your state, or new country, which would be in the eyes of the US in an illegal state of rebellion, you would have to be discharged from the US military and, to boot, forfeit your benefits. Base closings are severe economic hits to local/state economies; that is indisputable.

Do you think it would be of no financial consequence to the people of a state like Texas if the state seceded?

I'm sure it would be. And they would be in a position to restructure their state, create their own currency, find their own trade routes, etc..etc..etc..

But you just look at the fact their will be some federal money taken away and act like the whole state would up and die in one fowl swoop.

It's a LOLberal thing. I get that.

Forum List

Back