If you really want to get pissed off..

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I like a reaction that gets results without a whole lot of rhetoric.

I still find the entire thing suspicious and I'm skeptical of what what's been released

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

Just like he got Hillary on the line and got four people killed in Benghazi and then lied about a video? You have a very low standard of pride for an ex swabbie...

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

I am still very wary of Iran but I am pleased with the swift release of our sailors. Let them have their propaganda nonsense about our military members allegedly 'crying' once they were taken. It's total bullshit of course but what do I care if they sit around and lie to each other. lol

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

HAHAHAHAHA @ Obungles wearing ANYTHING military

Forum List

Back