If you really want to get pissed off..

I've already commented on this topic the day they were released.

Obama does something that gets the release done asap, the RW's bitch.

Obama does nothing that gets the release done asap the RW's bitch.

RW's just like to bitch.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
What we'd like to see is the motherfucker do something that would have sent a clear message to Iran...don't you dare. Will never happen with the brown man on the yellow brick road.

So where are the sailors now? We'll wait while you figure it out.
They are memorialized on Isis recruiting videos...you know...the ones Obabble is always whining about....

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned as soon as you posted this thread is that you think everything that happens in the universe shows up on Google using the terms you choose.
What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get passed the smell.

"Past."

Where are your links that were asked of you, Grammar Nazi? You're not impressing anyone

Clearly you've responded to the wrong post. My name is not "Grammar Nazi."

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

Just admit you don't have any links and STFU, troll

My name is not "troll," either. Keep trying, though.

Liar. I got over 7,000,000 hits. Of course, I know that "Iran" is a proper noun, and that the possessive is "Iran's."
What did you learn from your "hits" Gertrude? Give us a quote.

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned as soon as you posted this thread is that you think everything that happens in the universe shows up on Google using the terms you choose.
What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get passed the smell.

"Past."

dumbasses, the lot of em'
'em: definition of 'em in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

"Past."

Where are your links that were asked of you, Grammar Nazi? You're not impressing anyone

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

Where's your quotes, Gertrude?

RW's just like to bitch.

What we'd like to see is the motherfucker do something that would have sent a clear message to Iran...don't you dare. Will never happen with the brown man on the yellow brick road.

They are memorialized on Isis recruiting videos...

Where are the actual real-life sailors now?

While you're figuring that out, feel free to post the ISIS videos, since you apparently have a subscription to their Greatest Hits.

"Past."

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

RW's just like to bitch.

While you're figuring that out, feel free to post the ISIS videos, since you apparently have a subscription to their Greatest Hits.
They are being debriefed. Which means..."don't tell Trump a goddam thing"

He doesn't have any, he thinks himself clever playing word games. He's useless, kick him in the chops and move on

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

RW's just like to bitch.

Yo dumbass...all they have to do is link to irans videos and statements.

RW's just like to bitch.

They are being debriefed. Which means..."don't tell Trump a goddam thing"

Is it your impression that candidates for office are briefed on foreign policy before they're even chosen by their party's convention? Kindly prove that assertion.

all they have to do is link to irans videos and statements.

"Iran's," proper noun, possessive case.

Your ignorance of English as a First Language aside, you seem to know an awful lot about ISIS. Why is that?

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

You don't even have an opinion, you're sitting there playing childish word games trying to avoid acknowledging you've been cornered. Typical left loon, all blow

He doesn't have any, he thinks himself clever playing word games. He's useless, kick him in the chops and move on
He's a he? What is this...gender fluidity day?

You don't even have an opinion...

And yet you're compelled to respond to my posts. Why is that?

Your ignorance of English as a First Language aside, you seem to know an awful lot about ISIS. Why is that?

I'm guessing a gay, possibly leaning towards to getting the penor whacked off, I also suspect he's an "edgumicator", aka worthless as frog spit

Just trying to clear the shit off my thread.

I enjoy making you look like the jackass you are, no links equals lying fraud. Sit down, sonny

I'm guessing a gay, possibly leaning towards to getting the penor whacked off, I also suspect he's an "edgumicator", aka worthless as frog spit

Excellent on-topic post! You must have the same level of immunity as Cecilie!

Forum List

Back