If you really want to get pissed off..

This thread is just further proof the left tards praise failure and their bar for success is far to low. But it's Obama and it's about as good as it's going to get

Google "Obama's reaction to irans arrest of sailors"

You'll get nada.....

Liar. I got over 7,000,000 hits. Of course, I know that "Iran" is a proper noun, and that the possessive is "Iran's."
What did you learn from your "hits" Gertrude? Give us a quote.

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned as soon as you posted this thread is that you think everything that happens in the universe shows up on Google using the terms you choose.

I've already commented on this topic the day they were released.

Obama does something that gets the release done asap, the RW's bitch.

Obama does nothing that gets the release done asap the RW's bitch.

RW's just like to bitch.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

You'll get nada.....

Liar. I got over 7,000,000 hits. Of course, I know that "Iran" is a proper noun, and that the possessive is "Iran's."

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned as soon as you posted this thread is that you think everything that happens in the universe shows up on Google using the terms you choose.
What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get past the smell.

Last edited:

You'll get nada.....

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get passed the smell.

"Past."

Another failed attempt by the ridiculous right to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

Balh, blah, blah but at least you didn't use "composition fallacy" again

:321:
Hey Mod...we need a go fuck yourself rating ASAP.

deltex1 , this is a better reminder. You can have it.

upload_2016-1-18_18-57-19.png

RW's just like to bitch.

What we'd like to see is the motherfucker do something that would have sent a clear message to Iran...don't you dare. Will never happen with the brown man on the yellow brick road.

RW's just like to bitch.

What we'd like to see is the motherfucker do something that would have sent a clear message to Iran...don't you dare. Will never happen with the brown man on the yellow brick road.

So where are the sailors now? We'll wait while you figure it out.

You'll get nada.....

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get passed the smell.

"Past."

Where are your links that were asked of you, Grammar Nazi? You're not impressing anyone

My name isn't Gertrude.

"Past."

Where are your links that were asked of you, Grammar Nazi? You're not impressing anyone

Clearly you've responded to the wrong post. My name is not "Grammar Nazi."

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

My name isn't Gertrude.

"Past."

Clearly you've responded to the wrong post. My name is not "Grammar Nazi."

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

Just admit you don't have any links and STFU, troll

You'll get nada.....

My name isn't Gertrude.

"Past."

dumbasses, the lot of em'

Forum List

Back