If you live in the south or the midwest....Help in on its way!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
People from Mississippi to Louisana, to North Dakota andTexas, all can sleep easily again, can now put away your guns and relax, black people in Chicago, some thousands of miles from you: will soon be met by the feds. I know its kept you up late in the night, worrying about these sorry ass nigga's killing each other, I know you've spent countless hours talking among yourselves and neighbors, how tirelessly you stressed over the plight of these worthless bastard, you can relax now....the carnage is over, and daddy Tweet is here to save the day.

Well, someone has to care for all the black lives that don't matter.

i do not see how southern whites are guilty for the inner city problems of chicago
I think the idiot is more or less saying people white people wanting to fix the black urban crime problems are disingenuous. They just want to hate on the black man.

unfortunately one of the answers is not going to go down well with gun people.....chicago doesnt have much of an added penalty for using a gun in a crime.....they need to up that

People from Mississippi to Louisana, to North Dakota andTexas, all can sleep easily again, can now put away your guns and relax, black people in Chicago, some thousands of miles from you: will soon be met by the feds. I know its kept you up late in the night, worrying about these sorry ass nigga's killing each other, I know you've spent countless hours talking among yourselves and neighbors, how tirelessly you stressed over the plight of these worthless bastard, you can relax now....the carnage is over, and daddy Tweet is here to save the day.

The only reason I give a shit? When you dumbfucks kill each other by the thousands liberal halfwits use it as a reason to enact more gun control.

i do not see how southern whites are guilty for the inner city problems of chicago
voting to close their public schools, end welfare, end funding for after school programs, ending public housing. Southern whites seem to think murdering all the black and brown people is the only to way end "crime"

Why shouldn't they sell drugs?

Maybe if Chicago's problem was properly defined, it can be addressed. It is not a gun problem, it is a community problem. Shooting each other over worthless crap. Doesn't appear that their political leaders care about them, just the votes they can generate.

A 12-year-old girl was among six people shot on Wednesday evening during a vigil in Chicago for a gunshot victim, local media said, the day after U.S. President Donald Trump threatened federal intervention to tackle gun violence in the city.

The shooting occurred at a restaurant in the Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood, where people were gathered to mourn the death of Jamayah Fields, 20, who was shot and killed on Monday, the Chicago Tribune reported.

A gang found out about the memorial event on social media and targeted someone who was attending, community activist Jedidiah Brown told the newspaper.

Read more here.....
Six shot during vigil for gunshot victim in Chicago: media

Forum List

Back