Govt used to protect our rights. But now it is "trying to help us". On the wrong track?

Government doing things to help We the People

The kind of Government I want

Looks like the only "reasons" the liberals can come up with for the govt to transfer wealth, restrict people, interfere with people's rights, and otherwise violate the Constitution, is "Well, I want it.".

Pretty typical.

Muggers and bank robbers have the same motivation, of course, and for pretty much the same reasons.

Only difference being, that those "redistributors" don't try to pretend they are doing good for society. Or that their victims somehow "owe" them the stuff they're taking.

Looks like the only "reasons" the liberals can come up with for the govt to transfer wealth, restrict people, interfere with people's rights, and otherwise violate the Constitution, is "Well, I want it.".

Pretty typical.

Muggers and bank robbers have the same motivation, of course, and for pretty much the same reasons.

Only difference being, that those "redistributors" don't try to pretend they are doing good for society. Or that their victims somehow "owe" them the stuff they're taking.
It wasn't liberals that were trying to "screw" homosexuals out of their privileges and immunities.

Forum List

Back