If you have the Dish Network in 2016 please explain why?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Heard Dish is about to drop NBC which sounds nuts

Who would have this shitty service anyway when Comcast is available unless if it's not in your area

For other reasons I've been keeping track of what my family watches on TV these days.

A couple of programs from CBS.
Zero from NBC
Zero from ABC
At least a little from each of 6 of the 200+ available cable/dish/directTV lineup.

Of the lot actually used all but one are available free or for a total of $20/month using Sling (internet). More coming soon when AT&T and/or Apple bring their "over the top" services online. The days of cable, Dish and DirectTV (the latter in their satellite based form) are numbered and we're down into the realm of triple, and soon, double digits.

If the data holds up a few more days the cable box goes back next Tuesday.

The telephone may not be far behind.

Had the same furor a year or so ago about some other channels.

It'll work out, won't miss a day of NBC

Who would have this shitty service anyway when Comcast is available unless if it's not in your area

You just answered your own question...

I lived in rural Texas for a few years and you either had Direct or Dish because there was not other way to get TV, so that is the reason.

You just answered your own question...

I lived in rural Texas for a few years and you either had Direct or Dish because there was not other way to get TV, so that is the reason.

That sucks

Forum List

Back