If you have a job

There is a significant difference between statistics that are based on people's attitudes and people's attitude about statistics
wuerker2_605.jpg

It still cracks me up how you call yourself cynical for being cynical of people who question government rather than questioning government.

What? You don't think government should do that FOR you? Wow, that would never work, what's up with that nonsense?

You really should be edthelemur.

As for the specific points:

1) Wow, liberals celebrate unemployement under Obama being the least bad it's been under Obama, LOL

2) Yes, the rich get richer and the liberals celebrate. You care about wall street, not main street, classic

3) What did Obama have to do with gas? Wow, the weather is nice today, praise Obama!

At least we clarified your standard, you wanted W to fail

Huh, they don't mention that January 2015 had the record high Labor force level and we currently have more people employed than ever before. Or more importantly...that the number of people who don't want a job is at its highest.

Say what?!?!?!!?!

LFPR FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1978 - Business Insider

1 - Your link is a year old.

2 - I'm sure that you're aware of how old your link is, which makes you a lying piece of shit.

3 - Notice anything particular about the age breakdowns? The largest portion of the workforce falls continues to be Baby Boomers (the 55-64 year and 65+ age brackets). Their participation rate was up. Boomers are lingering in the job market longer than comparably aged individuals in times past. The participation rate for 25-54 year olds (roughly the equivalent of Gen X/Y) was slightly down, but not by much. The main drop in participation comes from the 16-19 and 20-24 age group. This makes alot of sense. As Boomers linger in the work force, younger people are going to be less likely to find a way to enter. Employers will favor experience and maturity, thus will respond favorably to older generations who are engaging in the workforce at higher levels than in times past. Not only that, but more young people are pursuing college nowadays, and so a drop in young people's employment participation could be consistent with an attempt by young people to focus on academic success in order to secure greater professional success in the future.

Huh, they don't mention that January 2015 had the record high Labor force level and we currently have more people employed than ever before. Or more importantly...that the number of people who don't want a job is at its highest.

Say what?!?!?!!?!

2 - I'm sure that you're aware of how old your link is, which makes you a lying piece of shit.

3 - Notice anything particular about the age breakdowns? The largest portion of the workforce falls continues to be Baby Boomers (the 55-64 year and 65+ age brackets). Their participation rate was up. Boomers are lingering in the job market longer than comparably aged individuals in times past. The participation rate for 25-54 year olds (roughly the equivalent of Gen X/Y) was slightly down, but not by much. The main drop in participation comes from the 16-19 and 20-24 age group. This makes alot of sense. As Boomers linger in the work force, younger people are going to be less likely to find a way to enter. Employers will favor experience and maturity, thus will respond favorably to older generations who are engaging in the workforce at higher levels than in times past. Not only that, but more young people are pursuing college nowadays, and so a drop in young people's employment participation could be consistent with an attempt by young people to focus on academic success in order to secure greater professional success in the future.

Hey twat waffle the labor participation is worse today. Sit your ass down and stop calling everyone you disagree with a lying POS. You sound like a damn parrot, on and on and on and nobody takes that childish shit serious.

There, how'd that work out for you, asshole?

Say what?!?!?!!?!

Hey twat waffle the labor participation is worse today. Sit your ass down and stop calling everyone you disagree with a lying POS. You sound like a damn parrot, on and on and on and nobody takes that childish shit serious.

:lol: That worked beautifully. Really brought out the brain dead in you.

Don't get mad at me because you got caught lying. Hey, you're the one who posted the link from a year ago, trying to pass it off as current numbers. That's your own fault. Nobody made the choice for you to lie, except for you.

But please, do toss a few more twat waffles at me. Love me a good brunch on Easter morning.

Say what?!?!?!!?!

Don't get mad at me because you got caught lying. Hey, you're the one who posted the link from a year ago, trying to pass it off as current numbers. That's your own fault. Nobody made the choice for you to lie, except for you.

But please, do toss a few more twat waffles at me. Love me a good brunch on Easter morning.

The number is higher today, asshole. Are you so stupid and such an Obamabot you are incapable of recognizing that? You THOUGHT you had something but you fail. Now sit down Obamabot, nobody takes you serious, you only think they do...like a good little, worthless and pathetic Obamabot

Say what?!?!?!!?!

The number is higher today, asshole.
You said the participation rate was worse, now you're saying it's higher. Are you saying a higher participation rate is worse?

Say what?!?!?!!?!

Read it and weep....Obamabot

Obama’s Economy Lays An Egg Just In Time For Easter

Given their dismal ability to offer a forecast that’s anything close to accurate, one has to question why anyone other than market-watching broadcast media eager to fill empty air time would pay attention to what economists have to say.

Equally curious, one might notice, is the shameless ability of the leftists to declare a loser to be a winner as they smear a thick coating of glossy lipstick on the pig that is the Obama economy.

PoliticusUSA — the website that touts itself as offering “real liberal politics” — has just put so much spin on the latest jobs report from the government that any reasonable visitor might suffer a debilitating bout of dizziness just reading their post.

“More Bad News For Republicans As President Obama Sets A New Job Growth Record,” proclaims the PoliticusUSA headline. The “record” the lib site trumpets is the administration’s self-declared achievement “that March makes the 61st straight month of job growth — ‘extending the longest streak on record’.”

So the number of jobs added in March was really spectacular, eh? Well, not so much, as USA Todaynotes in a post far less congratulatory of Obama’s economic policies.

BREAKING Obama s Economy Lays An Egg Just In Time For Easter

There is a significant difference between statistics that are based on people's attitudes and people's attitude about statistics
wuerker2_605.jpg

It still cracks me up how you call yourself cynical for being cynical of people who question government rather than questioning government.
It seems I struck a nerve!
Where exactly in your post is the word "government?" Your deflection is noted. Thank you.

wuerker2_605.jpg

It seems I struck a nerve!
Where exactly in your post is the word "government?" Your deflection is noted. Thank you.

Hey, sorry I made you cry, guy. Here's a tissue, try to calm down. It's just an internet discussion

Say what?!?!?!!?!

Given their dismal ability to offer a forecast that’s anything close to accurate, one has to question why anyone other than market-watching broadcast media eager to fill empty air time would pay attention to what economists have to say.

Equally curious, one might notice, is the shameless ability of the leftists to declare a loser to be a winner as they smear a thick coating of glossy lipstick on the pig that is the Obama economy.

PoliticusUSA — the website that touts itself as offering “real liberal politics” — has just put so much spin on the latest jobs report from the government that any reasonable visitor might suffer a debilitating bout of dizziness just reading their post.

“More Bad News For Republicans As President Obama Sets A New Job Growth Record,” proclaims the PoliticusUSA headline. The “record” the lib site trumpets is the administration’s self-declared achievement “that March makes the 61st straight month of job growth — ‘extending the longest streak on record’.”

So the number of jobs added in March was really spectacular, eh? Well, not so much, as USA Todaynotes in a post far less congratulatory of Obama’s economic policies.

The author doesn't seem to know the differences between "not in the Labor Force," "dropped out of the Labor Force," and "Discouraged."

The author doesn't seem to know the differences between "not in the Labor Force," "dropped out of the Labor Force," and "Discouraged."

That's OK, neither do you

crying-with-laughter.gif

I weep, I weep!

crying-with-laughter.gif

Please come back when you have something serious to say. I can't take the hilarity of stooges using stooge sites to allege stooge bullshit.

crying-with-laughter.gif

crying-with-laughter.gif

I weep, I weep!

crying-with-laughter.gif

Please come back when you have something serious to say. I can't take the hilarity of stooges using stooge sites to allege stooge bullshit.

crying-with-laughter.gif

You lost, child. You're just too damn dumb to recognize it. Now cease bothering me, you're no foe

The LFPR has held steady for the past 12 months, varying very little.

The 14 year plunge which began long before Obama took office has been halted.

wrdumg.jpg

It has, but that had nothing at all to do with Obama. The great hypocrisy here and in the media is when the economy sucks it's someone else's fault; the weather, OPEC, Bush, whatever, but when it's good then Obama is the great architect of economic recovery.

Our economy ebbs and flows all the time, sometimes very high highs, and very low lows. I maintain that the economy would have rebounded a while ago if Obama wasnt screwing things up.

That's OK, neither do you
Oh? Please point out where I've ever gotten definitions or concepts wrong.

crying-with-laughter.gif

I weep, I weep!

crying-with-laughter.gif

crying-with-laughter.gif

You lost, child. You're just too damn dumb to recognize it. Now cease bothering me, you're no foe
since you posted the link, are you prepared to support the articles claims about what "not in the labor force" means?

Forum List

Back