If you disagree

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

Because it's dishonest, baseless hackery from a gasbag motherfucking smug half-baked fraudulently "intellectual" cock-bite who is, in reality, just a fucking liberal moron.

Obama is irrelevant in this particular discussion, really.

No obama is very relevant to this discussion.

But I know you're not going to vote for him, so it is irrelevant. :thup:

But you are going to vote for Romney, and that's a little shameful for someone that claims to be a Constitutionalist.

Again what has Romney done that was unconstitutional compared to what obama has done that is unconstitutional?

No obama is very relevant to this discussion.

But you are going to vote for Romney, and that's a little shameful for someone that claims to be a Constitutionalist.

Again what has Romney done that was unconstitutional compared to what obama has done that is unconstitutional?

Short memory on you eh?

Obviously nothing, he hasn't been the President at any point so he hasn't been able to uphold some of the things most constitutional watchdogs consider to be tantamount to trampling on the Constitution, but they wouldn't be going anywhere under a Romney administration.

Short memory on you eh?

Obviously nothing, he hasn't been the President at any point so he hasn't been able to uphold some of the things most constitutional watchdogs consider to be tantamount to trampling on the Constitution, but they wouldn't be going anywhere under a Romney administration.

Short memory on you eh?

Why don't you refresh my memory?

The rest of your post is speculation

Short memory on you eh?

Short memory on you eh?

This is getting to be too much leg work on my part.

It's somewhere in the last couple of pages, and I basically reasserted it in the previous post.

Short memory on you eh?

Short memory on you eh?

It's somewhere in the last couple of pages, and I basically reasserted it in the previous post.
And here is my reply to that post

What he would do vs, what obama has done.
One is speculating the other is based on facts

Yay, going in circles.

He would do the same things, nothing would change.

Was Romney your initial candidate of choice?

Yay, going in circles.

If nothing will change you too should support Romney.

Yay, going in circles.

:lol:

I'm not voting for either of them, what part of "I keeps it real", as I said yesterday, did you not get?

Yay, going in circles.

:lol:

I'm not voting for either of them, what part of "I keeps it real", as I said yesterday, did you not get?

Sure you do, I've watched your post I know what you support. and what you support is what's in the white house.

Forum List

Back