CDZ If you can wait in a long line for a lotto ticket, pack of smokes, ot fifth of vodka, surely you can vote in person, No?

. Do you need to have a link in this room? This is not really linkable

I see people on oxygen and others who look like Ginsburger waiting for those smokes and lotto.
I don't smoke tobacco, I don't drink poison, I don't gamble away my hard earned money. Looks like I can vote by mail....I'd prefer to vote by female.

I see people on oxygen and others who look like Ginsburger waiting for those smokes and lotto.
Exactly. If you can safely go to the grocery store, you can safely vote in person.
You can safely go to Hell I will vote how I want. Here's the real deal, you can vote how you want and I won't give a damn.

I don't smoke tobacco, I don't drink poison, I don't gamble away my hard earned money. Looks like I can vote by mail....I'd prefer to vote by female.
You sound like you are in tip top shape then. You can easily vote off your rectum in person.

You don't seem like a CDZ kinda guy...Lol.

If Trump doesn't have to vote in person, neither do the people.
He requested a ballot by mail. There was a record of request. Ballot mailed back and checked for sigs, then stapled with the request. That is how you do it.

The thread is about standing in line. So we seem to be clear that there is no reason anyone should have to do that if they do not want to in order to vote.

P.S. It's also unlikely that Trump himself requested the ballot.

Just because the moronic OP stands in line for the things he listed doesn't mean everyone. or even a majority of people do. Anyhow, a person can time their purchases to evade long lines. OP is just being a jerk.

He requested a ballot by mail. There was a record of request. Ballot mailed back and checked for sigs, then stapled with the request. That is how you do it.

The thread is about standing in line. So we seem to be clear that there is no reason anyone should have to do that if they do not want to in order to vote.

I am actually for this mail in voting pal. I want to see this election so screwed up we will never know the winner.

The SC rules Trump prez by default. I retired at 50 btw looking far ahead with wisdom.

You sound like you are in tip top shape then. You can easily vote off your rectum in person.

You don't seem like a CDZ kinda guy...Lol.
This thread is about someone trying to tell you how to vote as far as I am concerned those people need to shut up and mind their own business.

Just because the moronic OP stands in line for the things he listed doesn't mean everyone. or even a majority of people do. Anyhow, a person can time their purchases to evade long lines. OP is just being a jerk.
See my statement below. I want such a mass of votes that it would take yrs to verify.
I can't wait. So whadya thunk now?

I am actually for this mail in voting pal. I want to see this election so screwed up we will never know the winner.

The SC rules Trump prez by default. I retired at 50 btw looking far ahead with wisdom.

If it's safe for the president to vote my mail, it's safe for everyone.

I've seen lines around the blocks and down halls and they said they spent 4-12 hours in line. I'd never wait in a story to buy anything.

They are usually in cities when Blacks and Hispanics vote, Can you say voter suppression.

If you can wait in a long line for a lotto ticket, pack of smokes, ot fifth of vodka, surely you can vote in person, No?
The answer is a resounding ..... no. In the first three examples you know what to expect after your wait and when you've got it the results are relatively immediate. The odds are against you in the first example but there is a chance. In the last example, you get nothing in return, and that's for sure.

The Demnuts don't lmow the difference between absentee ballots (been around for decades) and mass ballot mailings (been around ever since the Dems recognized it as a good way to stuff the ballot boxes with fraudulent ballots).

"Yesiree, folks! Just keep those cards and letters comin' in! We'll count 'em all!"

Exactly. If you can safely go to the grocery store, you can safely vote in person.
Every time I go to any store I run a risk of exposure so I only do it if I see no other options. Getting a package mailed or seeing my doctor are risks I choose to take. I don't wait in a long line for a lotto ticket, pack of smokes, or fifth of vodka, I have them delivered. Shouldn't I have the option of avoiding the risk of voting in person? I've done it in the past.

The Demnuts don't lmow the difference between absentee ballots (been around for decades) and mass ballot mailings (been around ever since the Dems recognized it as a good way to stuff the ballot boxes with fraudulent ballots).

"Yesiree, folks! Just keep those cards and letters comin' in! We'll count 'em all!"

In prison, cuz that is what you get if commit voter fraud. I really doubt anyone would do it.

The paper less ballots are suspect.

In prison, cuz that is what you get if commit voter fraud. I really doubt anyone would do it.

The paper less ballots are suspect.

Have you got caught? I suspect nothing happens if you vote republican.

Forum List

Back