CDZ If you can wait in a long line for a lotto ticket, pack of smokes, ot fifth of vodka, surely you can vote in person, No?

. Do you need to have a link in this room? This is not really linkable

I see people on oxygen and others who look like Ginsburger waiting for those smokes and lotto.
I don't smoke tobacco, I don't drink poison, I don't gamble away my hard earned money. Looks like I can vote by mail....I'd prefer to vote by female.

Do you go to the grocery store? Go anywhere at all?
Irrelevant.

Why? If its safe to go other places, why isn't it safe to go vote?
Because most states offer ballots by mail. No one has to pick going to both a grocery store AND vote in person. Folks have the right to go to a grocery store and vote by mail.

You totally missed the point. People are saying it isn't safe to go vote in person, yet they go to the grocery store and, other places.

I pointed out, if its safe to go to the grocery store, why isn't it safe to vote in person?

I see people on oxygen and others who look like Ginsburger waiting for those smokes and lotto.
I don't smoke tobacco, I don't drink poison, I don't gamble away my hard earned money. Looks like I can vote by mail....I'd prefer to vote by female.

Irrelevant.

Because most states offer ballots by mail. No one has to pick going to both a grocery store AND vote in person. Folks have the right to go to a grocery store and vote by mail.

You totally missed the point. People are saying it isn't safe to go vote in person, yet they go to the grocery store and, other places.

I pointed out, if its safe to go to the grocery store, why isn't it safe to vote in person?
Their excuse is irrelevant. There are several reasons and most states don't even care.

Irrelevant.

Their excuse is irrelevant. There are several reasons and most states don't even care.

You're still not getting it.

That's ok, I don't expect you to.

Irrelevant.

You're still not getting it.

That's ok, I don't expect you to.
You're excused. Most states have already bitch-slapped you over this

Forum List

Back