If you believed all the news from the past 6 years, do you change your mind when you find out what was a lie?

When I post video of Biden saying you wont get COVID if you get the shot…you will apologize and fuck off…right?
No, I’ll tell you to listen to his next few lines and acknowledge the context of what he was talking about. Vaccines do prevent contraction is some cases. In others you will catch it but will have less severe symptoms. He addressed both scenarios in his talk and you’re now on here lying about it while trying to condem others for not being honest and open minded. It’s the height of hypocrisy

concerning the "news" over the past six years:
Everything in the news media is a lie, or more technically; theatre. The original reports are lies, the fact checks are lies, the reports that come out later as "the truth" are lies.
Nothing in the news is to be trusted as true.

Yes he did you fucking twink.

Dont move the goalposts.

When I post video of Biden saying you wont get COVID if you get the shot…you will apologize and fuck off…right?

You will admit you are a liar or a moron. Do not move the goalposts.

Here you go. Remember. You said I lied and Biden never said the vax stops COVID,

Oh look….even CNN said Joe lied.

How about WHITEHOUSE.GOV as a source?

“You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. “

Biden said this….now fuck ALL THE WAY OFF.

You lying bag of shit.

I dont even want you to apologize for lying…just fuck off.

And you will continue to lie because you are a brainwashed manipulated pawn…wake up asshole.

Dont hide Slade.

You said I lied. I proved I did not.

Now you may fuck off, fraud.

It's real. Pootey has it. He'll release it when it's advantageous. Besides, this is kind of small potatoes.

A better one would be. In the face of all facts, do still believe the lie that the 2020 election was stolen?
Will you admit it's a lie?
That was stolen. And Progs need it to be verifiable for most are useless for true survival. Truthfully, we need to be impoverished and live under tyranny. We won't forget it and what is left will not be fat and lazy. Progs threw away the gift of freedom and used the Constitution as toilet paper.

Nope. I think they are Trump propaganda. Putin doesn't have to do anything for Trump to undermine confidence in US elections or try to destroy the FBI, CIA, EPA, IRS or DOJ.
There you go America. Democrats believe hunter's laptop and Ashley's diary are fake.

Where's your evidence? Is this like Trump's stolen election or his proof that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?
Why would the guy with the fake diary get arrested?

Your denial of the obvious is awesome.

Tell me how this is all orange man

Example of the past 6 years.

The Pee Pee Trump video.

If you thought it was real in 2016, do you still believe the lie from 6 years ago, or do you admit it is a lie?
Many Democrats refuse to change their minds about the pee tape and the myth that Trump and Putin colluded to defeat Hillary.

I changed my opinion about Bush the Younger once there were no WMDs found in Iraq. That incident also showed me that our wonderful CIA is either incompetent or loves to fight dirty little wars in far off hell holes to make big profits for the military industrial complex.

That was stolen. And Progs need it to be verifiable for most are useless for true survival. Truthfully, we need to be impoverished and live under tyranny. We won't forget it and what is left will not be fat and lazy. Progs threw away the gift of freedom and used the Constitution as toilet paper.
Anything you say, loopy. :)
The only day the Constitution was (almost) shredded was 1/6/2021.

Why would he when the fraud was so obvious? You believe it and perpetuate lie after lie.
Show me the video of ANY person dropping off multiple ballots on multiple occasions in that 5 hours window of time you keep lying about.

Show me the video.

Forum List

Back