If you believed all the news from the past 6 years, do you change your mind when you find out what was a lie?

Show me the video of ANY person dropping off multiple ballots on multiple occasions in that 5 hours window of time you keep lying about.

Show me the video.
The cameras set up by US Marshallls had limited views, I wonder why? Their presence at those places in those hours is not explainable any other way. Why did GA. destroy its video record? And why was no one held responsible for it?

The fraud was obvious, the cover up is obvious.

The cameras set up by US Marshallls had limited views, I wonder why? Their presence at those places in those hours is not explainable any other way. Why did GA. destroy its video record? And why was no one held responsible for it?

Your desperation is so obvious.

Are you watching the trump Lying S0-called rally?

So no evidence but it was all just obvious because you say so?! Your arguments are so weak

Why would the guy with the fake diary get arrested?

Your denial of the obvious is awesome.

Tell me how this is all orange man

You can't declassify documents in secret like Trump claims. That would put people at risk for their lives. We don't expose intelligence assets. Do you suppose Trump is actually that stupid?

Show me the video of ANY person dropping off multiple ballots on multiple occasions in that 5 hours window of time you keep lying about.

Show me the video.

He can't -- there is no such video because it never happened.

Bullshit. Georgia had meticulous video. 2000 Mules had obtained 4 million minutes of video. There is no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once. And your lies that they would release such video never materialized.

Bullshit. Georgia had meticulous video. 2000 Mules had obtained 4 million minutes of video. There is no video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once. And your lies that they would release such video never materialized.
GA. destroyed their videos. And you have no idea what will be released and when. Something new almost every day.

Example of the past 6 years.

The Pee Pee Trump video.

If you thought it was real in 2016, do you still believe the lie from 6 years ago, or do you admit it is a lie?

The pee pee Trump video....and

the lie that Biden won the election.....

and a lot more!

these people are SCUM!

GA. destroyed their videos. And you have no idea what will be released and when. Something new almost every day.

Nope. 2000 Mules had acquired 4 million minutes of video.

zero seconds of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

Nope. 2000 Mules had acquired 4 million minutes of video.

zero seconds of anyone dropping off ballots more than once.
But at the boxes multiple times in the early AM hours. No other explanation than fraud.

Again, why are you hear if there was no fraud?

Forum List

Back