If you believed all the news from the past 6 years, do you change your mind when you find out what was a lie?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Do you bring in new data and change your mind, or do you just keep keep parrotting what you have been told for 6 years?

I bring the new data into my opinion.

For example…Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. We were all lied to. I now consider Iraq an illegal war. I was duped.

See how easy that is?

Example of the past 6 years.

The Pee Pee Trump video.

If you thought it was real in 2016, do you still believe the lie from 6 years ago, or do you admit it is a lie?

Last edited:
Example of the past 6 years.

The Pee Pee Trump video.

If you thought it was real in 2016, do you still believe the lie from 6 years aho, or do you admit it is a lie?
It's real. Pootey has it. He'll release it when it's advantageous. Besides, this is kind of small potatoes.

A better one would be. In the face of all facts, do still believe the lie that the 2020 election was stolen?
Will you admit it's a lie?

There's your answer ColonelAngus

It seems to be an epidemic in the cult.

They will never change their minds with new data.

JOE BIDEN SAID THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY STOPS COVID. HE LIED.

We know this is a lie, because millions of people who took the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY STILL GOT COVID.

So, do these cultists now say the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY stops COVID?

Do they stil llie?

Last edited:
It seems to be an epidemic in the cult.

They will never change their minds with new data.

JOE BIDEN SAID THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY STOOS COVID. HE LIED.

We know this is a lie, because millions of people who took the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY STILL GOT COVID.

So, do these cultists now say the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY stops COVID?

Do they stil llie?
What the fuck? Are having a stroke? :auiqs.jpg:
We already know the vaccine is effective.
Oh yeah, and even the vaccine makers put that little disclaimer about effectiveness on the label.

See, I Do not go around saying Saddam had WMDS. I call Bush a liar.

See how I changed my opinion when new data arises?

It would be pretty fucking dumb to still say Saddam had WMDs.

What I am finding fascinating is that as new data emerges, the cult will push the lies.

Its so bizarre. I see why its called mass formation psychosis.

You can literally show people concrete evidence they were lied to…but they will continue the lie.

How about the Hunter Biden laptop being PUTIN PRODUCED MISINFORMATION?

That was a lie…but the cult will not admit it.

Do you bring in new data and change your mind, or do you just keep keep parrotting what you have been told for 6 years?

I bring the new data into my opinion.

For example…Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. We were all lied to. I now consider Iraq an illegal war. I was duped.

See how easy that is?
There is a fatal flaw in you logic; you are assuming the Republican right not only has the ability to reason, but also the balls to do so!

It's real. Pootey has it. He'll release it when it's advantageous. Besides, this is kind of small potatoes.

A better one would be. In the face of all facts, do still believe the lie that the 2020 election was stolen?
Will you admit it's a lie?
But Ashley Biden's diary and hunter's laptop are russian disinformation right?

We know the Hunter Biden laptop is real and belongs to Hunter Biden…but the cult wont admit it.

Its fucking weird.

The cult wont even admit inflation is 8%. They lie and say it is0%.

They are so easily manipulated because they are stupid.

Kamala Harris said we had 0% inflation last month.

IT IS A LIE.

INFLATION WAS OVER 8%.

SHE LIED.

The cult will perpetuate the lie.

Forum List

Back