If You are Pro-Choice, can You be a Conservative?

If you are pro-choice, can you be a conservative?

• Yes

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
If you're not a conservative, you should shut your flapping, arrogant piehole about trying to tell people how to be conservative. That's like an atheist trying to instruct people on how to be Christian . . . oh wait, there are arrogant dumbasses doing THAT on these boards, too.

Interestingly enough, I run into an awful lot of Conservatives telling me how to be conservative.......

They at least have a basis for giving instruction.

Sorry, but they don't. Two opposite sides, yelling and screaming at each other is not instructing, particularly when, ultimately, I won't be answering to them for the positions/decisions/choices made in my life's journey, which are based on the gifts bestowed on me by the one to whom I will be accountable to.

Who said anything about "two opposite sides"? A conservative telling someone how to be conservative at least knows what he's talking about. A liberal trying to tell someone how to be conservative is like a bird trying to tell someone how to swim.

No one asked you to be answerable to anyone or said anything about your "life's journey". Get a freaking grip.

I see.... If I say something that you disagree with, does that not constitute two sides? And if I fail to take your "instruction", is it not usual for the yelling and screaming to begin? How is it that you feel that you know more about the subject than I, since you "know what you're talking about"? Perhaps you ought to read what I said again, because I've got a very firm grip, thanks.

Way to utterly miss the point of what's being said in order to deflect off onto something entirely different. If you obtusely insist on pretending that you have no idea what the topic and point of my post is, then I will treat you as though you really are as dense as you want to pretend to be, and simply not bother answering any further.

When you take the brain out of the shrink wrap and plug it in, let me know. Until then, don't expect me to admire your "firm grip" on stupidity.

I haven't missed the point at all.

According to you
1. If you're not a conservative, you should shut your flapping, arrogant piehole about trying to tell people how to be conservative.
2. Conservatives at least have a basis for giving other Conservatives instruction on how to be conservative.
It would logically follow that Conservatives who do not follow your instruction should shut their flapping arrogant piehole despite the fact that they rarely tell people how to be conservative.

I won't miss your deliberate discontined participation.

Wake up and smell the coffee ladies and gentle I have yet to attend and anti Abortion rally in which most of the aprticipants weren't female.

Which just means that those women who DO support abortion are more obsessed with it than men who support it are, not that most support comes from women or that most women support it. Abortion actually has its highest approval ratings among young men in their late teens and early twenties, I understand. They just aren't very interested in going to rallies.

Interestingly enough, I run into an awful lot of Conservatives telling me how to be conservative.......

I see.... If I say something that you disagree with, does that not constitute two sides? And if I fail to take your "instruction", is it not usual for the yelling and screaming to begin? How is it that you feel that you know more about the subject than I, since you "know what you're talking about"? Perhaps you ought to read what I said again, because I've got a very firm grip, thanks.

Way to utterly miss the point of what's being said in order to deflect off onto something entirely different. If you obtusely insist on pretending that you have no idea what the topic and point of my post is, then I will treat you as though you really are as dense as you want to pretend to be, and simply not bother answering any further.

When you take the brain out of the shrink wrap and plug it in, let me know. Until then, don't expect me to admire your "firm grip" on stupidity.

According to you
1. If you're not a conservative, you should shut your flapping, arrogant piehole about trying to tell people how to be conservative.
2. Conservatives at least have a basis for giving other Conservatives instruction on how to be conservative.
It would logically follow that Conservatives who do not follow your instruction should shut their flapping arrogant piehole despite the fact that they rarely tell people how to be conservative.

Still talking, still saying nothing of consequence.

Yes. If you aren't something, then you shouldn't sit around trying to instruct people on being something that you aren't yourself. The fact that you seem to think that a couch potato has something useful to say about how to be an Olympic athlete just goes to prove that leftists really are as flatlined brain-dead as I've always said they were. Thanks for being a living demonstration.

Yes. A person who has actually done something or actually is something knows more about doing and being that something than someone who hasn't. The fact that you can't grasp that just goes to prove that leftists really are as flatlined brain-dead as I've always said they were. Thanks for being a living demonstration.

Nothing you say has anything to do with logic, but your laughable attempts at "logically following" have at least provided me with some amusement on an otherwise unpleasant day, so at least your existence isn't COMPLETELY useless.

However, the entertainment factor is now gone, and so are you. FLUSH!

According to you

Still talking, still saying nothing of consequence.

Yes. If you aren't something, then you shouldn't sit around trying to instruct people on being something that you aren't yourself. The fact that you seem to think that a couch potato has something useful to say about how to be an Olympic athlete just goes to prove that leftists really are as flatlined brain-dead as I've always said they were. Thanks for being a living demonstration.

Yes. A person who has actually done something or actually is something knows more about doing and being that something than someone who hasn't. The fact that you can't grasp that just goes to prove that leftists really are as flatlined brain-dead as I've always said they were. Thanks for being a living demonstration.

Nothing you say has anything to do with logic, but your laughable attempts at "logically following" have at least provided me with some amusement on an otherwise unpleasant day, so at least your existence isn't COMPLETELY useless.

However, the entertainment factor is now gone, and so are you. FLUSH!

Couldn't help yourself couldya? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back