If you are in the military, please get out, thanks.

You are literally offering to kill people for corporate profits. You are not defending the country, defending or spreading freedom, or doing anything remotely close to that ideal. You are killing other people where they live to make rich folks richer. You are a shitty person if you know this and still do it. Quit supporting evil, thanks.,

Really?

Seriously?

So what corporate entity did the Military support when they rescued the people of Iran during the earthquake?

So how many people did they "kill' for corporate profit when they helped the people of Thailand during the tsunami?

So what "freedom" were they not defending, when they freed the people of Haiti from the suffering caused by their earthquake?

Go for it, ace.

They are being paid with stolen money that is also used to kill innocent people and lock innocent people in cages around the globe next ?

The question is why are we in other countries business?? Why not be concerned with our own unless we are spying on countries like Iran or Russia??

What of a war like Iraq or Vietnam that Both Parties are guilty of intervening in??

Can someone please tell me with a good empirical and logical argument how you are protecting my freedom when I'm not even free?

If you think the troops are going after the wrong targets you have no one to blame yourself and the idiots you elected to represent us. If there is blame man up and own it. And quit whining like a little bitch.

You are like a rifle blaming a bullet for hitting what it was aimed at.

You are literally offering to kill people for corporate profits. You are not defending the country, defending or spreading freedom, or doing anything remotely close to that ideal. You are killing other people where they live to make rich folks richer. You are a shitty person if you know this and still do it. Quit supporting evil, thanks.,

Yer avatar says, "We the People". Without a military, do you think that would have come to fruition? Do you think it was the rich that funded the war for independence? You know, that revolutionary war for "We the people"? If the USA completely dismantled our military, how long do you think "We the People" would last?

The question is why are we in other countries business?? Why not be concerned with our own unless we are spying on countries like Iran or Russia??

What of a war like Iraq or Vietnam that Both Parties are guilty of intervening in??

Anyone who wants to be in government is either ignorant or an asshole. The whole idea is founded on one group of people forcing others to do something.

Can someone please tell me with a good empirical and logical argument how you are protecting my freedom when I'm not even free?

If you think the troops are going after the wrong targets you have no one to blame yourself and the idiots you elected to represent us. If there is blame man up and own it. And quit whining like a little bitch.

You are like a rifle blaming a bullet for hitting what it was aimed at.

I haven't voted for anyone as I don't support the mafia or care who runs it. I won't call someone my "representative" if they kill other people and steal money from people. I am blaming society for allowing a rifle to be wielded.

Yer avatar says, "We the People". Without a military, do you think that would have come to fruition? Do you think it was the rich that funded the war for independence? You know, that revolutionary war for "We the people"? If the USA completely dismantled our military, how long do you think "We the People" would last?

My avatar is a joke like my name. The people have never been in charge. I think we would last a lot longer if the USA dissolved its government and moved to a free society. All governments have died off, ours will do the same... unfortunately it is likely to be replaced with another broken model

Yeah, but "We The People" didn't police the world, going around and trying to be the Ruler of the world and spending all grades of tax payer money to fight wasteful wars like Vietnam and Iraq now did they..

Of course we would have a military, but not the size of military we have now..

If its anything that unites Democrats and Republicans alike, its War and Control..

You know nothing about living in countries that really aren't free; you pampered, sheltered, ignorant little piece of shit.

You are shackled only by your own fucking stupidity.

I've been around the world my friend ...

I'm not your friend boy, and your air-conditioned tour bus doesn't count; you ignorant little piece of shit.

Anyone who wants to be in government is either ignorant or an asshole. The whole idea is founded on one group of people forcing others to do something.

You stopped learning too soon, you stupid little piece of shit.

You'd probably be speaking Japanese today if it wasn't for those who fought for your freedom.

I'm free to post it because you killed people in Iraq/Lebanon/Yemen/Afghanistan/Korea/Vietnam/ETC/ETC who were not threatening me at all? I appreciate all the killing you do to protect me from people who can't even afford indoor plumbing in many/most places.

Thanks guys.

I have a question. Are American lives more valuable than Other Country's Lives?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ2MTsNcMU&list=PLJdYRfQuif3Jsw8cPKvZGhRhu_YWWJBvo&feature=share]Shit vs Shinola - YouTube[/ame]

Well if you have the magic to change the world, have at it.

Alone I do not but as long as people cheer destruction nothing positive will come

If you are so obsessively focused on the end result, war, and the admittedly terrible destruction and loss of life you rightly abhor, you may give little time and effort to trying to understand with any greater breadth or depth than the superficial and mindless explanation of why war happens.

The superficial and mindless explanation you wield like a drunken baby tilting at the family dog who could, but doesn't, eat you up like a snack.

Go back to study. Learn why the US has gone to war. Not the bullshit, cartoonish reason you currently have, but the real reasons.

And learn why, sometimes, war is NOT the worst thing that could happen.

There are worse things than starting a war.

Don't ask me to explain.

Just get your ass to studying.

Forum List

Back