If you are in the military, please get out, thanks.

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
You are literally offering to kill people for corporate profits. You are not defending the country, defending or spreading freedom, or doing anything remotely close to that ideal. You are killing other people where they live to make rich folks richer. You are a shitty person if you know this and still do it. Quit supporting evil, thanks.,

You are literally offering to kill people for corporate profits. You are not defending the country, defending or spreading freedom, or doing anything remotely close to that ideal. You are killing other people where they live to make rich folks richer. You are a shitty person if you know this and still do it. Quit supporting evil, thanks.,

Allow me to speak for all the other veterans here when I say..."Fuck you". Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:

Hey shitforbrains, guess why you are free to post that offensively stupid nonsense?

:fu:

Allow to speak for all the other veterans here when I say..."Fuck you". Have a nice day. :D

Allow me, on behalf of non-veterans who gratefully appreciate what men and women who serve do and have done for the nation and everyone in it when I concur with your "Fuck you" to that fucking idiot.

I'm free to post it because you killed people in Iraq/Lebanon/Yemen/Afghanistan/Korea/Vietnam/ETC/ETC who were not threatening me at all? I appreciate all the killing you do to protect me from people who can't even afford indoor plumbing in many/most places.

Thanks guys.

I have a question. Are American lives more valuable than Other Country's Lives?

Did you know that you are more likely to die from your sofa, a lightning strike, or your bed pillow than you are from the "terrorists"?

Did you know that you are more likely to die from your sofa, a lightning strike, or your bed pillow than you are from the "terrorists"?

Did you know what an ignorant, ungrateful, worthless little worm you are? Did you know that you are free to offend Americans this way only thanks to the sacrifices of your betters?

Maybe someday you will.

Allow me to speak for all the other veterans here when I say..."Fuck you". Have a nice day. :D

I second that response. Or third. :razz:

By the way, I was in for 20 years and killed no one. You're welcome for your freedom though.

Can someone please tell me with a good empirical and logical argument how you are protecting my freedom when I'm not even free?

Do you guys think if we hadn't have invaded all the countries that we have recently invaded that we would have been overthrown and had a different mafia take over the country?

Can someone please tell me with a good empirical and logical argument how you are protecting my freedom when I'm not even free?

You know nothing about living in countries that really aren't free; you pampered, sheltered, ignorant little piece of shit.

You are shackled only by your own fucking stupidity.

Making the rich richer is exactly why I joined.

Defending the country from the spread of communism during the Cold War had jack shit to do with it.

All I needed was 3 hots and a cot, and the pleasure of knowing that some rich dude was lighting Cuban cigars with hundred dollar bills, to keep me going

You know nothing about living in countries that really aren't free; you pampered, sheltered, ignorant little piece of shit.

You are shackled only by your own fucking stupidity.

I've been around the world my friend and one thing I know is that nobody likes having foreign soldiers invade their soil and shoot at them. Especially if the attack is unprovoked.

just crazy people dont mind killing people for no reason than to make other people rich. i mean nobody can be stupid enough to think we are under threat of attack lol

Forum List

Back