If you are a con is liberals the enemy? And vise versa

View attachment 80588 Liberals are fascist Nazi pigs....

Know where you stand....

Not liberals. Progressives.

A true liberal and a progressive are two different animals

We are just talking about run of the mill liberal filth....you know, like you....:lol:

I'm about as far from a liberal as one can get, noob. Take some advice, get up to speed before you open your yap and look like a foolish tool

Know where you stand....

We are just talking about run of the mill liberal filth....you know, like you....:lol:

I'm about as far from a liberal as one can get, noob. Take some advice, get up to speed before you open your yap and look like a foolish tool

I actually AM a liberal. I support gay marriage and drug decriminalization, I also am against multi national corporations who are driving this country towards fascism at an ever increasing rate. But I also have a brain, and read history. History shows us that progressivism is evil.

Know where you stand....

Agreed. Progressives throughout history have been on the side of totalitarian governments and when Stalin was murdering millions during his collectivization of the farms, the progressives in both the UK and the USA cheered him on saying that it was good there was a strong man in power to do what needed to be done.

Gasp, you mean like the progressives that say Saddam should have been left in power to do what needed to be done?

You mean butcher and kill Muslims? That was a plus, no??

Know where you stand....

I actually AM a liberal. I support gay marriage and drug decriminalization, I also am against multi national corporations who are driving this country towards fascism at an ever increasing rate. But I also have a brain, and read history. History shows us that progressivism is evil.

I'd agree with that...I'm a fiscal and social conservative...and despise progressives with every fiber of my being.

Know where you stand....

Agreed. Progressives throughout history have been on the side of totalitarian governments and when Stalin was murdering millions during his collectivization of the farms, the progressives in both the UK and the USA cheered him on saying that it was good there was a strong man in power to do what needed to be done.

Gasp, you mean like the progressives that say Saddam should have been left in power to do what needed to be done?

You mean butcher and kill Muslims? That was a plus, no??

Waaay off the topic of this thread but the record is clear that Saddam was murdering his people far faster than we ever killed them.

Know where you stand....

So you say.....strange...I mean, you setting my libdar off....huh.....

Know where you stand....

You're setting my gaydar off. Now stop bothering me until you get up to speed

I was surprised in this thread

I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree.

Tell that to the Nazis.

you are very bizarre.

disagreement equals nazis? ::cuckoo:

Whew, gaydar....well that's a relief....I will stop bothering you and will stand corrected if need be.....

Whew, gaydar....well that's a relief....I will stop bothering you and will stand corrected if need be.....

My grandfather posts here...he'll get a kick out of you thinking I'm a liberal. LOL

I was surprised in this thread

I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree.

Tell that to the Nazis.

you are very bizarre.

disagreement equals nazis? ::cuckoo:

You said people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree. You disagree with Nazis, don't you?

Know where you stand....

Same thing with Adolph Hitler. New York liberals absolutely LOVED the guy.

image.jpeg

Know where you stand....

Same thing with Adolph Hitler. New York liberals absolutely LOVED the guy.

As did the liberals in California....even being so kind to build him a bunker,for when he conquered America.....

I don't view anyone with a differing political view as 'an enemy'. And 'enemy' has to be defined. Enemy as in someone intent on doing you bodily harm or enslaving you or your mind to their will.

Almost all humans just want to get up, go to work and make a living, raise their children, and rent a movie now and then. The vitriolic 'enemy' talk is from the extremes and should generally be ignored or voted against. Everyday people though aren't fanatical about much of anything. They just want to live their life.

People I do consider an 'enemy' are those who harm others either financially or physically. Those who would use political power, or wealth, or some form of mind manipulation to get common people to act against their own best interest. TV evangelists are high on this list. Almost all of them use the poor and elderly to become wealthy by telling them lies and beseeching them to 'send in your life savings and it will be returned ten fold by the lord'. This is evil if there is such a thing. Especially when they prey on the elderly. It is no different than hitting them over the head with a club in the street and stealing their credit cards. It is disgusting. Or people that prey on children. These people ARE my mortal enemy. Anyone who harms a child is the lowest there is.

Politically though I view people as having varying viewpoints and getting to vote on their proclivities. I think many are ignorant of fact and many do not want to know facts as it is outside their comfort zone. I don't view them as enemies just misinformed and easily manipulated. Says P.T. Barnum, there is one born every minute.

Know where you stand....

She's 100% Conservative. You should apologize.

I trust you, but let me verify.....RINO Romney said he was conservative too.....

I am a man of my word.....

I trust you, but let me verify.....RINO Romney said he was conservative too.....

I am a man of my word.....
No servant of the establishment is a Conservative, in fact they despise Conservatives.

Forum List

Back