If you are a con is liberals the enemy? And vise versa

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was surprised in this thread

I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

56147281.jpg

:rofl:

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

I despise liberals. I want NOTHING to do with them. Why? Because they seek the destruction of this country. They are despicable, worthless creatures. Period. End of story.

May they all burn in hell.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

Bullshit. Liberals are attempting to destroy the United States of America. Therefore, they are a clear and present danger.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

56147281.jpg

:rofl:

awwww.... cute.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

Bullshit. Liberals are attempting to destroy the United States of America. Therefore, they are a clear and present danger.

and the above is what makes you a loon.

:cuckoo:

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

THEY may not be YOUR enemy, but rest assured YOU are THEIR enemy.

THEY make that clear every day.

Speaking of real life friendships...

Yes I have some moonbat buddies who I argue with, but at the core of their beliefs and they acknowledge it is that the US is a flawed concept and that people should be cared for from cradle to grave by government taxation of the most wealthy and they can never seem to be held to a limit.

One of my friends believes a cap of 8 Billion should be OK. He cannot say how or where that power to regulate should come from or how it should be restrained.

They don't even know it sometimes, but they are the enemy.

Figures because libturds don't know much.

Last edited:

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

and the above is what makes you a loon.

:cuckoo:

Why is that? The truth hurt you?

It's been my experience that conservatives are nice, well meaning people, who have been duped by their parents, pastors, teachers or what have you.

For me, it's more the ideology that's the enemy. The Liberals themselves just aren't smart enough to realize they're delusional.

It's been my experience that conservatives are nice, well meaning people, who have been duped by their parents, pastors, teachers or what have you.

That's funny. "Duped" by the very people (with the exception of maybe teachers) that set the moral standards for the country.

I visited Paris several times in my younger days when I was stationed in Europe. If Europe is your ideal of what a "good" country is - then shoot me now. I lived in the Soviet Union for several years working at the US Embassy there. If communism is your ideal, then you are an idiot.

I'll take the ideals that my folks lived by. And the ideals that my Pastors lived by. And, the ideals of my teachers (before they gave their lives to the teachers unions).

Most regular folks are not as partisan as we political junkies.

For me, it's more the ideology that's the enemy. The Liberals themselves just aren't smart enough to realize they're delusional.

All one has to do is look at the students schools are turning out....they are stupid people, know nothing of history or how the real world works. It's sad

Forum List

Back