If you are a con is liberals the enemy? And vise versa

For me, it's more the ideology that's the enemy. The Liberals themselves just aren't smart enough to realize they're delusional.

So says the most ignorant poster to recently show up on this board.

You've been wrong on every issue.
That must be why I've proven you wrong repeatedly and you stopped replying. Pretty sure you're also the ignorant Liberal that thought the US was a Democracy. The funniest part of your post is that you are likely attempting to say this unironically.

It's been my experience that conservatives are nice, well meaning people, who have been duped by their parents, pastors, teachers or what have you.

That's funny. "Duped" by the very people (with the exception of maybe teachers) that set the moral standards for the country.

I visited Paris several times in my younger days when I was stationed in Europe. If Europe is your ideal of what a "good" country is - then shoot me now. I lived in the Soviet Union for several years working at the US Embassy there. If communism is your ideal, then you are an idiot.

I'll take the ideals that my folks lived by. And the ideals that my Pastors lived by. And, the ideals of my teachers (before they gave their lives to the teachers unions).

Hey. I used to be one of those dupes. Then I read what this country was supposed to be about. It isn't what any conservative says it is. that's for sure.

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Conservatism"

But again, I can't entirely blame them for their ignorance. They have been lead to believe the myths they do by the people who set the "standards"

For me, it's more the ideology that's the enemy. The Liberals themselves just aren't smart enough to realize they're delusional.

So says the most ignorant poster to recently show up on this board.

You've been wrong on every issue.

Actually she's been pretty close on every issue, it's you that is too fucking stupid to realize it, Dumb Deer.

All one has to do is look at the students schools are turning out....they are stupid people, know nothing of history or how the real world works. It's sad
I have to deal with them nearly every day. It's downright messed up that the government is allowed to practically 'raise' their children.

I was surprised in this thread

I will be stunned if Hillary loses the election.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

Anyone who supports government corruption is an enemy of this country. Pure and simple. It is those sorts of people who allow mass murder to occur if they are not active participants in that murder. This is well documented throughout human history. So yes, anyone who advocates for totalitarian control is an enemy of the people who are the ones who suffer.

All one has to do is look at the students schools are turning out....they are stupid people, know nothing of history or how the real world works. It's sad
I have to deal with them nearly every day. It's downright messed up that the government is allowed to practically 'raise' their children.

I enjoy when our twins debate a public school team.....it's a massacre, they come unprepared, ill informed and clueless. You almost have to feel sorry for them

The "problem", at least as I see it, is that liberals are perpetually victims. They've been that way from birth. they didn't get enough of Mommy and Daddy's love, or a "bully" stole their lunch money on a regular basis, or they weren't included in things - perpetual victims.

Then they hit College, where more victims teach them that, in order to get "even" they must adopt a "new" way of thinking. So, they come out of school with a new determination of ways to "get even" with all those "meanies" who talked down to them.

Take Saul Alynsky for example. Same story. So, he learns a new way of "getting even" from Chicago gangsters Al Capone and Frank Nitti. He "learned" to play the victim card and passed his "wisdom" on to people like Barack Obama and, more importantly, Hillary Clinton.

Hell, her thesis was about her "real" Father, Saul Alynsky.

Folks, we get the government we deserve.

Liberals , democrats ...progressives or what ever they call themselves today are not my enemy's ...far from it.

I will mess with them, trash them, troll them, make fun of them.. but my enemy's ?

Heck no.

I work with them, I party with them, we talk the weather and other social norms. But to say they are my enemy is preposterous.they are my fellow Americans ...

In the end all is good.

Anyone who supports government corruption is an enemy of this country. Pure and simple. It is those sorts of people who allow mass murder to occur if they are not active participants in that murder. This is well documented throughout human history. So yes, anyone who advocates for totalitarian control is an enemy of the people who are the ones who suffer.

BRAVO!

I enjoy when our twins debate a public school team.....it's a massacre, they come unprepared, ill informed and clueless. You almost have to feel sorry for them
It's because government education is actually the lack thereof, and you actually raise your children. Seems so many parents only see their kids as a nuisance and try to keep them in extra activities so they never have to deal with them.

It's because government education is actually the lack thereof, and you actually raise your children. Seems so many parents only see their kids as a nuisance and try to keep them in extra activities so they never have to deal with them.

Or, it's because Mom and Dad are forced to work three jobs each to try to keep the mortgage paid and food on the table. I'm sure that there are (especially today) parents who should not be parents.

They need the activities but the parents have to be involved.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

The only people who are my enemies are people who

1 - Are stupid
2 - Hate America
3 - Use cheap chaos tactics on online chess.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.
If you are a cow, are ticks your enemy? You bet your ass they are. The fact that you socialize with them doesn't prove they aren't your enemy. The French socialized with their German occupiers. What choice did they have?

View attachment 80588 Liberals are fascist Nazi pigs....

Know where you stand....

Not liberals. Progressives.

A true liberal and a progressive are two different animals

Agreed. Progressives throughout history have been on the side of totalitarian governments and when Stalin was murdering millions during his collectivization of the farms, the progressives in both the UK and the USA cheered him on saying that it was good there was a strong man in power to do what needed to be done.

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree.
Liberals are my enemy because they are ticks who are trying to suck the life out of me. They tax me and regulate me to the point of slavery.

View attachment 80588 Liberals are fascist Nazi pigs....

Know where you stand....

Not liberals. Progressives.

A true liberal and a progressive are two different animals

Agreed. Progressives throughout history have been on the side of totalitarian governments and when Stalin was murdering millions during his collectivization of the farms, the progressives in both the UK and the USA cheered him on saying that it was good there was a strong man in power to do what needed to be done.

Gasp, you mean like the progressives that say Saddam should have been left in power to do what needed to be done?

Heck no.

In the end all is good.

people shouldn't be enemies because they disagree.

Tell that to the Nazis.

Forum List

Back