If white racism is a thing of the past.....

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.
Just because your great, great, great, grandmammy and pappy were slaves.

Doesn't mean that I owe you anything.

Nor do I even care.

Get a grip, and get a life. .... :cool:

Easy, if you haven't been there shut your mouth, you have nothing to say.
Do you get pulled over twice a week?
Rather be black here?
Deafening silence?

They use the term 'racist' as a catch-ll, designed to silence any with a different opinion....

....now they're claiming that of Kanye West, as he has gone off the reservation.....

....but the overuse has made the term useless.
The shelf-life on the word has long past.
Forget about racism, sexism, homophobia, and Islamophobia.

The core belief on the left is they don't care what sex, race, religion, or sexual - orientation you are..... if you agree with them they support you. Step off the plantation and you become a target. Kanye is just the latest example. We are not allowed to think independently.
Kanye lost millions of followers and people are pissed at him.... he and his wife Kim only think about themselves..

It's ironic how the hard right are sucking off Kanye because he backs Trump, when otherwise they would be denigrating him like they do other rappers about how they portray women as ho's and encourage black youts to sell drugs.
What’s a yout??

What cons call black kids.
Convicts..... Ex-cons.....?

The core belief on the left is they don't care what sex, race, religion, or sexual - orientation you are..... if you agree with them they support you. Step off the plantation and you become a target. Kanye is just the latest example. We are not allowed to think independently.
Kanye lost millions of followers and people are pissed at him.... he and his wife Kim only think about themselves..

It's ironic how the hard right are sucking off Kanye because he backs Trump, when otherwise they would be denigrating him like they do other rappers about how they portray women as ho's and encourage black youts to sell drugs.
What’s a yout??

What cons call black kids.
Convicts..... Ex-cons.....?
That pretty much sums up the term. Tnx.

If you expect a whole house, you are not going t be happy when all you get built is a basement.

The basement is the foundation - that's where we keep ignorant slackers such as you

I always kinda liked the term 'malingerer.'
Vinny used that too - but he had a triple 'er' at the end instead of a double

But was he?

Was he a Malingerer, a slacker, an idler, a dead beat goof off or a sluggard --- NO - he wasn't a Democrat so I doubt it

If you expect a whole house, you are not going t be happy when all you get built is a basement.

The basement is the foundation - that's where we keep ignorant slackers such as you

I always kinda liked the term 'malingerer.'
Vinny used that too - but he had a triple 'er' at the end instead of a double

But was he?

Was he a Malingerer, a slacker, an idler, a dead beat goof off or a sluggard --- NO - he wasn't a Democrat so I doubt it

Phew!

That was close!

Who says it is a thing of the past, you fucking psychopath?

Apparently you can't read.

Why do you love talking to yourself so much? Why is 50% of the race board at any given time populated by your garbage? You seem to care about a person's skin color at least several times more than the average person. Technically, that doesn't make you a racist. It does, however, make you an obsessed idiot. Good for laughing at, at the very least.

If I am talking I'm replying to what people say to me johnnie by. I'm looking at maybe at thousands of threads by whites like you denigrating a group of people based on color and you make a comment like his. Son you have mental issues.

"whites like you".

Sounds like something a racist would say.

We are here in a section full of threads made by whites loaded with racist bullshit. So stop trying to make me a racist when I was talking about you.

Whatever makes you feel better about your skin color obsession, mate.

I keep getting told how white racism is a thing of the past. But I see no poof of it. A bunch of people repeating a claim over and over again is not proof. Information from THIS DECADE shows it's not a thing of the past. But I'm going to give the white racists here a chance to prove their claim. All they need to do is:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Your feelings and opinions are not satisfactory. Peer reviewed evidence must be presented detailing the end of white racism in America.

Hey you racist idiot! I have a relative who died in the Civil War fighting to end slavery. When will you black people give me reparations? He might have become rich and I might not have had to work for a living. When are YOU coming to pay what is due?

Apparently you can't read.

Why do you love talking to yourself so much? Why is 50% of the race board at any given time populated by your garbage? You seem to care about a person's skin color at least several times more than the average person. Technically, that doesn't make you a racist. It does, however, make you an obsessed idiot. Good for laughing at, at the very least.

If I am talking I'm replying to what people say to me johnnie by. I'm looking at maybe at thousands of threads by whites like you denigrating a group of people based on color and you make a comment like his. Son you have mental issues.

"whites like you".

We are here in a section full of threads made by whites loaded with racist bullshit. So stop trying to make me a racist when I was talking about you.

Seems those like you have the skin color obsession. Youve made a tradition of it.

"whites like you".

Seems those like you have the skin color obsession. Youve made a tradition of it.

My posts on the race board: 6

Your posts on the race board: 74,523

Obviously an exaggeration but I'm sure you catch my point.

Hey you racist idiot! I have a relative who died in the Civil War fighting to end slavery. When will you black people give me reparations? He might have become rich and I might not have had to work for a living. When are YOU coming to pay what is due?

None of your relatives fought to end slavery. They fought to save the union. Your relative was free. Your relative earned an income. Your relative chose to fight idiot. And then we have the little matter of at least 100 years after slavery to deal with.

"whites like you".

My posts on the race board: 6

Your posts on the race board: 74,523

Obviously an exaggeration but I'm sure you catch my point.

You don't have a point. If I was a uncle tom, you'd be asking me to post more abut race.

No my post shows that I can't stand dumb ass miserable white racist bitches like you.

"You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesn't exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery."

This is a racist statement Molly. Made by you.. One of many you have made. Like this one.

"IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed."

This is why I say you are a racist. I can answer the question but you ask that question because you think there is no more racism. So prove it or shut up.
Nothing i said was racist. I pointed out your negative attitude and that is not racist. Never once have i said racism ended. You are pathetic

They use the term 'racist' as a catch-ll, designed to silence any with a different opinion....

....now they're claiming that of Kanye West, as he has gone off the reservation.....

....but the overuse has made the term useless.
The shelf-life on the word has long past.

Exactly. When Kanye outlives his usefulness as a right wing shill, he will become completely irrelevant to the Trumpers.
Besides,he has a history of erratic behavior, this whole thing just may be the latest episode of it.

Who said anything of the sort???
I spoke of Institutional Racism.
Your post prove you are a miserable black asshole. When did i say racism ended? I am not racist and nobe ok my post indicate that. And yes, i can ask questions regardless of what you think are the criteria for asking them. You cant answer my question because you lied

No my post shows that I can't stand dumb ass miserable white racist bitches like you.

"You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesn't exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery."

This is a racist statement Molly. Made by you.. One of many you have made. Like this one.

"IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed."

This is why I say you are a racist. I can answer the question but you ask that question because you think there is no more racism. So prove it or shut up.

Now what is going to make it even? See the truth of your intentions all come out in that one sentence....What we need are black politicians , and I think that we will see more..this time

People like MLK wanted change not to be even..stop voting in people like Roy Moore, or those fake christian sex liars in the south who are a racist, this is the way Obama is showing us...

Things are slowly happening like the Thomas Jefferson children fighting for the truth of who their true father is after the years of lies from the whites saying he wasn't..

Don't tell me what King wanted. You don't know what King wanted. Slowly happening is not satisfactory. Whites did not get such things slowly. It did not take 241 years and whites are still fighting for equality. We don't just need black politicians. Black politicians existed before Obama. What Obama showed us is a black man can be president if he says things like white people want hear it. Not the truth but how they want to hear it. And he certainly cannot push black community development as a major part of his platform if he expects t win. And even then he got an average of 41 percent of the white vote in both his victories.

What the hell are you talking about? Thousands of whites died during the civil war to free the slaves, and in the 1960's Johnson's "Great Society" laws were passed. And yet you talk like blacks haven't made inroads? And what do you mean that "whites didn't wait"? It was millennia until the average man, white or black, got any rights at all. Most were serfs, peons, or slaves.

Mark
Thousands of whites did not die to free slaves. They died to save the union. That was the stated aim if the north. Whites in America did not wait for freedom. Inroads is not equality and don't expect a pat on the back from me for a half done job. If you expect a whole house, you are not going t be happy when all you get built is a basement.

What bullshit. Since it was slavery that sparked the war, it only stands to reason that the war happened because people were upset enough to end slavery. If the white people didn't care, you would be a slave today.

This is an important point. While it was the white race that enslaved the blacks, it was also the white race that freed them.

Mark

Now what is going to make it even? See the truth of your intentions all come out in that one sentence....What we need are black politicians , and I think that we will see more..this time

People like MLK wanted change not to be even..stop voting in people like Roy Moore, or those fake christian sex liars in the south who are a racist, this is the way Obama is showing us...

Things are slowly happening like the Thomas Jefferson children fighting for the truth of who their true father is after the years of lies from the whites saying he wasn't..

Don't tell me what King wanted. You don't know what King wanted. Slowly happening is not satisfactory. Whites did not get such things slowly. It did not take 241 years and whites are still fighting for equality. We don't just need black politicians. Black politicians existed before Obama. What Obama showed us is a black man can be president if he says things like white people want hear it. Not the truth but how they want to hear it. And he certainly cannot push black community development as a major part of his platform if he expects t win. And even then he got an average of 41 percent of the white vote in both his victories.

What the hell are you talking about? Thousands of whites died during the civil war to free the slaves, and in the 1960's Johnson's "Great Society" laws were passed. And yet you talk like blacks haven't made inroads? And what do you mean that "whites didn't wait"? It was millennia until the average man, white or black, got any rights at all. Most were serfs, peons, or slaves.

Mark
Thousands of whites did not die to free slaves. They died to save the union. That was the stated aim if the north. Whites in America did not wait for freedom. Inroads is not equality and don't expect a pat on the back from me for a half done job. If you expect a whole house, you are not going t be happy when all you get built is a basement.

What bullshit. Since it was slavery that sparked the war, it only stands to reason that the war happened because people were upset enough to end slavery. If the white people didn't care, you would be a slave today.

This is an important point. While it was the white race that enslaved the blacks, it was also the white race that freed them.

Mark

Yes slavery sparked the war, because the threat of it spreading to the northern states would have undermined the white manual labor work force. Furthermore, slaves became obsolete as the country moved towards industrialization.

Lincoln stated the following in this letter to Horace Greely in 1862:

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.
Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.
I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.
As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.
I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time saveslavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and isnot either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.
I have here stated my purpose according to my view of officialduty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personalwish that all men every where could be free.
Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Lastly, there were 179,000 Black soldiers who fought in the Civil War to secure their freedom. They had a personal vested interest.

Mark

Mark

Well it seems that when you look at the historical record of that time it is stated that Lincoln decided the expressed intent if the union army was to keep the union together. The potential northern soldiers did not care about fighting to free blacks. For there was slavery in the north. The war was not fought to stop slavery and whites did not die to free blacks. If that was the case, then the resulting 100 years would never have happened. And that's the important point.

So it's like this, you don't get to give yourselves credit for my freedom now while at the same time claim you are not responsible for anything because you must face how you benefitted from slavery.

Mark

Mark

Well it seems that when you look at the historical record of that time it is stated that Lincoln decided the expressed intent if the union army was to keep the union together. The potential northern soldiers did not care about fighting to free blacks. For there was slavery in the north. The war was not fought to stop slavery and whites did not die to free blacks. If that was the case, then the resulting 100 years would never have happened. And that's the important point.

So it's like this, you don't get to give yourselves credit for my freedom now while at the same time claim you are not responsible for anything because you must face how you benefitted from slavery.

If we don't get credit for your freedom now then we don't get blame for slavery that you never suffered.

Mark

Mark

Yes slavery sparked the war, because the threat of it spreading to the northern states would have undermined the white manual labor work force. Furthermore, slaves became obsolete as the country moved towards industrialization.

Executive Mansion,
Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.
I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.
As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.
I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time saveslavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and isnot either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.
I have here stated my purpose according to my view of officialduty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personalwish that all men every where could be free.
Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Lastly, there were 179,000 Black soldiers who fought in the Civil War to secure their freedom. They had a personal vested interest.

And? Logically, if there was not enough white support to end slavery, blacks would still be slaves.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Wrong. There would have been no move to secede if not for slavery. Lincoln was not the only white person in the north.

BTW, "I" didn't benefit from slavery, as my ancestors arrived here in the 1880's.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Executive Mansion,
Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.
Yours,
A. Lincoln.

And? Logically, if there was not enough white support to end slavery, blacks would still be slaves.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Executive Mansion,
Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.
Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Mark

"And"? Abolishing slavery was not the central issue.of why the war was fought. Preserving the union was.

That's the real "logic".

So lets not misrepresent slaves being freed as a humanitarian effort and an ultimate sacrifice on their behalf.

It was not.

Forum List

Back