If/when the next strain of COVID appears

Will you wear a mask

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
so learn to use it and quit bitching about it.

This isn't hard, kid. The solution is right there in front of you. Take and run.
Screenshot_20220423-190814_Chrome.jpg

ScorpioRising007

Update your knowledge here ^^.

Still looking for a link off anyone to a mask that stops COVID transmission.

Will you wear a mask again?

Masks don't work against viruses, never have and never will, so what would you do second time round?

Why is the flu barely a blip in asian countries then? Why were flu cases and deaths from the flu even in American and the UK so insanely low during the height of the pandemic? What was the biggest common denominator? People wore masks. Keep fooling yourself if it makes you feel better about your politics, but science is science.

Why is the flu barely a blip in asian countries then? Why were flu cases and deaths from the flu even in American and the UK so insanely low during the height of the pandemic? What was the biggest common denominator? People wore masks. Keep fooling yourself if it makes you feel better about your politics, but science is science.
Their genes. Look into the science!! That part of the world has historically had viruses over the centuries, hence why they're more resilient to viruses. Go look it up, use science!!

If you do, you'll stop coming across as a burk.

I will still wear one from time to time depending on how many sickly people I am encountering when out. It is also cold flu RSV season again too. Plus the white mask really brings out the blue in my eyes

Maybe.
I still think I have that old dirty one in the car I used for an entire year to make paranoid idiots with hypochondria feel better when I was in the store.

So you know more about healthcare than Doctors or Nurses. Ok thanks for the advice. By the way I am getting a Masters degree in Healthcare and it will be my 2nd Masters degree. You know more about masks than Doctors or Nurses or anyone who works in healthcare because you work in construction. Next time your at a hospital tell a Doctor or a Nurse that masks don't work since you know so much more about healthcare than they do. After all you have to be so much smarter than them since you work in construction.
Why would a doctor or nurse be qualified to determine whether masking works or not?

Forum List

Back