• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Will you wear a mask again?

Masks don't work against viruses, never have and never will, so what would you do second time round?

The new variant, JN.1 is rising fast. As usual, media prisoners are not told exactly what amino acid mutations make it a "new" variant.

As I'm not suicidal or sociopathic, of course I will.

Masks and vaccines work, and only the most profoundly retarded try to claim they don't. They have to. The cult orders them to, and bleating herd animals like antivaxxers have to do whatever the cult says.

Oh, the new studies show that COVID damage is cumulative. And it's not just to the lungs.

Masks and vaccines work, and only the most profoundly retarded try to claim they don't. They have to. The cult orders them to, and bleating herd animals like antivaxxers have to do whatever the cult says.

Oh, the new studies show that COVID damage is cumulative. And it's not just to the lungs.
You have to prove that JN.1 even comes near you to prove that the "vaccines" work.

That would be you, moron. You anti science, religious nutjobs are truly idiots.
backwards.gif

De CrapitUS and Mumsteeth have a long history of Denial .
They are not worth the time and effort to take notice of .
Some idiots are beyond help and sound advice .
Part low IQ and part Cognitive Rigidity .

Well, if you can find a mask that works down to the size of a virus, please link to it.

Forum List

Back