If/when the next strain of COVID appears

Will you wear a mask

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I'm not suicidal or sociopathic, of course I will.

Masks and vaccines work, and only the most profoundly retarded try to claim they don't. They have to. The cult orders them to, and bleating herd animals like antivaxxers have to do whatever the cult says.

Oh, the new studies show that COVID damage is cumulative. And it's not just to the lungs.
Biden got the shot, got all the boosters, wore the mask.

How many times was it reported that he had covid?

The proper mask will work great against viruses, and even a cloth one will stop droplet spray.

Anyone who says masks don't work is an idiot.
You infect yourself when you put your mask on and take it off or adjust it, or when you have to eat you take it off. Your hands transmit the virus.

I will only wear a mask if I HAVE to enter somewhere and THEY provide the mask.

Will you wear a mask again?

Masks don't work against viruses, never have and never will, so what would you do second time round?
Masks don't prevent infection....

They protect the uninfected from the infected if the infected will wear the mask properly. (Usually they dont)

Infection rates are extremely dependent upon incubation periods....
The latest strains of covid have shorter incubation periods than the original which was 10-14 days. That was well over a week that someone infected was infecting others when they didn't even feel sick but were handing out death and disabilities like it was candy at Halloween.

The per-capita infection rates are not just dependent upon the R-naught but also the incubation period...the longer the incubation period the higher the per-capita infection rates.

I'll wear a mask where/when I am required to do so, but I am not nearly stupid enough to believe that a mask with 50-micron gaps can actually provide any protection at all against a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus.

In a way, it's too bad that people like me will wear masks, rather than fight over it. If the only people who wore masks were those that were actually stupid enough to believe that did any good, then they would make a very good real-life version of Bill Engvall's Here's your sign! shtick. Now that would be a benefit. You could see someone wearing a mask, and know that this means that he's stupid, and not anyone on whom you want to depend for anything.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

The efficacy of the mask is unrelated to its improper use. You can learn to use it properly. Then it will be very helpful.
Sorry .. the efficacy of the mask is dependent on proper use. Unfortunately, most people aren't educated on how to wear and handle it properly. For example, if you wear your mask multiple times .. it's not going to be effective (not to mention the $2 cloth mask is questionable in the first place). Don't wash your hands and touch your mask ? {buzzer)

That's okay though .. If it gives you a false sense of security .. knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back