If we woke up tomorrow and Michael Pence was President, would all the nonsense end?

Nope, the Dim Dems would be after Pence like a starving hound on raw meat. They would immediately go after and mock his strong Christian faith, and then start going after his family. It wasn't always this way, obviously, but this is how today's Dim Dems operate. And of course they would look for something they could impeach him for.

Ha!

Pence will also be impeached...and then the Speaker of the House is next in line....

This is beyond devious...

God is cursing America for losing faith in God, and the Democrats are the curse.

No, it wouldn't because Democrats go ape-shit every time there's a Republican President.

Democrats, you can go fuck yourselves.

If someone else replaced Trump in office, he would continue his daily trolling
battles with the media by collaborating and setting up a cohesive Conservative media network.

And all the same politics would be fought there as is going on now with social media.

You better believe that the talking points from all the commentators would be something outrageous to them pertaining to Christianity and ending with CULT.

God is cursing America for losing faith in God, and the Democrats are the curse.

You are a weirdo.

The american left's daily antics is proof that Satan exists.

Okie doke.

Only someone possessed by demons would say its good to abort 3rd trimester babies or that its ok to subject small children to gender transition therapy.

Being an asshole isn't proof that demons exist. It's proof that assholes exist.

You are a weirdo.

The american left's daily antics is proof that Satan exists.

Okie doke.

Only someone possessed by demons would say its good to abort 3rd trimester babies or that its ok to subject small children to gender transition therapy.

Oh this track the left is on goes way beyond just being an asshole. Talk about an understatement. You should check out video of actual sex change operations and tell me that isn't evil.

No, it wouldn't because Democrats go ape-shit every time there's a Republican President.

Democrats, you can go fuck yourselves.
Homosexuals would go bonkers with a Pence Christian Presidency. Looking forward to that in 2024.

My asshole disagrees. Believe me, you have never encountered anything in your life quite so demonic.

Especially after a night at Mr. Park's house of all you can eat kimchee.

The nonsense will end when the Dems have a Pres.
I hope to God they can present a sane candidate in 2024.

Forum List

Back