Donald Trump Beat Me Bad In 2016, And He Will Whoop My Butt Again In 2020! {OK Hillary}

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This is probably what Hillary meant to say last week or so. Claiming that she won {or beat Trump} previously may have been a sign of early dementia.
Oh wait,,Isn't Biden also showing signs of it too?
:iyfyus.jpg:

She's convinced herself she won the election. I think she goes on these shows thinking she's the president and Trump is the challenger. The woman is losing her grip on reality.

She's convinced herself she won the election. I think she goes on these shows thinking she's the president and Trump is the challenger. The woman is losing her grip on reality.
i wonder if Hillary is aware that maybe ..up to 15 Million votes that went to her may have gone there fraudually?

i wonder if Hillary is aware that maybe ..up to 15 Million votes that went to her may have gone there fraudually?
I'm sure she knows it but thinks there's nothing wrong with voter fraud as long as it works in her favor.

Yep, the illegal and dead people votes are estimated to be in the millions. Three million is the lowest estimate I've seen, the actual number is probably much more than that. It's hard to put a specific number out there because these WERE illegal votes. One economics expert estimated at least ten million and most likely more than that. And the Hildabeast STILL didn't win.

But ,, But ,, I GOT MORE VOTES,,,,wahhhhhh waaahhhh!!! :crybaby: :cryhug_1_: :crying: :crybaby: I Want My Mommy !, !!! Waaahhhh !!!

Michael DooKakis.....you know, I beat Bush in a landslide in 88, and I will do it again !!!!!

Forum List

Back