If we selectively bred people with highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA over generations.

All humans that are not African have Neanderthal DNA...………………….

True. And some have another...Denisovan. Neanderthal DNA made modern humans for the most part. When the more intelligent Homo Sapiens left Africa they found Neanderthals and Denisovians ahead of them. Three adventuresome species...its no wonder the peoples of Asia and Europe conquered the Earth and then built spacecraft to leap into space.
Africa was left out but they did try eventually...decades after we went to the moon Congo built a rocket to carry a rat into space. Well close..they hoped it would reach an attitude of 6 miles...which is what thy considered "space". I dont think we minded the cultural appropriation too much. The rat probably minded.
After an intense three month research program, and an incredible 50,000 budget and the fattening up of the rat Kavira for the epic journey into sorta seeing space from a distance the rocket was launched.
it made it to about ten feet before exploding which is something I suppose. The Congolese government called it a great success because "everyone could see the fireball". :) Gotta love em..but poor Kavira.

We came here from space when God left us here, now that we are leaving God is proven and we are it...….

I see someone took the sci fi movie Prometheus a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

God is Black and thats why he created Black people first in his image.

God created man in his image, seriously retard this predates Movies.

What a moron

True. And some have another...Denisovan. Neanderthal DNA made modern humans for the most part. When the more intelligent Homo Sapiens left Africa they found Neanderthals and Denisovians ahead of them. Three adventuresome species...its no wonder the peoples of Asia and Europe conquered the Earth and then built spacecraft to leap into space.
Africa was left out but they did try eventually...decades after we went to the moon Congo built a rocket to carry a rat into space. Well close..they hoped it would reach an attitude of 6 miles...which is what thy considered "space". I dont think we minded the cultural appropriation too much. The rat probably minded.
After an intense three month research program, and an incredible 50,000 budget and the fattening up of the rat Kavira for the epic journey into sorta seeing space from a distance the rocket was launched.
it made it to about ten feet before exploding which is something I suppose. The Congolese government called it a great success because "everyone could see the fireball". :) Gotta love em..but poor Kavira.

We came here from space when God left us here, now that we are leaving God is proven and we are it...….

I see someone took the sci fi movie Prometheus a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

What a moron

Yeah but since the first man was a Black man then God is Black. Science and the bible tells us this.
clear.png
:rolleyes:

Neanderthals Doomed by Vision-Centered Brains

"Anatomically modern humans, meanwhile, evolved in Africa, where the bright light required no extra visual processing, leaving humans free to evolve larger frontal lobes."

What a moron

Yeah but since the first man was a Black man then God is Black. Science and the bible tells us this.
clear.png

"Anatomically modern humans, meanwhile, evolved in Africa, where the bright light required no extra visual processing, leaving humans free to evolve larger frontal lobes."

The first people came from Africa and were descended from apes only if you are an atheist

So make up your mind goofy

What a moron

clear.png

The first people came from Africa and were descended from apes only if you are an atheist

No stupid. they werent descended from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. The bible itself tells you the first people were Black. Two white people have never produced a Black person. They cant because they are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Since science tells us the first white person didnt show up until about 8k years ago due to some cruel mutation, youre out of luck....again. :rolleyes:

What a moron
clear.png

No stupid. they werent descended from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. The bible itself tells you the first people were Black. Two white people have never produced a Black person. They cant because they are recessive and Black genes are dominant. Since science tells us the first white person didnt show up until about 8k years ago due to some cruel mutation, youre out of luck....again. :rolleyes:

What a retard, why do you say that two white people never birthed a black person when your entire argument is that two black people produced white people.

Duh, take your pills

What a moron
clear.png

What a retard, why do you say that two white people never birthed a black person when your entire argument is that two black people produced white people.

Duh, take your pills
Because two Black people can produce a white person. You must really hate science if you didnt know that. :rolleyes:

Besides I said it was a mutation that created white people.

What a moron
clear.png

Duh, take your pills
Because two Black people can produce a white person. You must really hate science if you didnt know that. :rolleyes:

LOL You are a racist piece of shit and creating your own genetic rules based on your fantasies

clear.png

Duh, take your pills

LOL You are a racist piece of shit and creating your own genetic rules based on your fantasies
Tell you what. You show me a white couple that has produced a child with dark melanated skin. In the meantime I will show you a African couple that has produced a white skinned child that isnt an albino. :)

https://nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/

baby1.jpg

Duh, take your pills

Tell you what. You show me a white couple that has produced a child with dark melanated skin. In the meantime I will show you a African couple that has produced a white skinned child that isnt an albino. :)

baby1.jpg

You are a racist piece of shit because all you see is color, not the people within

Duh, take your pills

baby1.jpg

You are a racist piece of shit because all you see is color, not the people within
I see you get really angry when science and reality kills your racist fantasies. :laugh:

Duh, take your pills

baby1.jpg

I see you get really angry when science and reality kills your racist fantasies. :laugh:
You see your deluded science, and I see people. You will never understand

baby1.jpg

Only retarded racists like you think science is deluded. If you see people you would'nt be bragging about being part neanderthal. :)

baby1.jpg

Only retarded racists like you think science is deluded. If you see people you would'nt be bragging about being part neanderthal. :)

Science to you is a working computer game...…………………….

baby1.jpg

Youre an idiot. A computer game is an practical application of science. What do think is in a computer game? Magic?
laugh.gif

Youre an idiot. A computer game is an practical application of science. What do think is in a computer game? Magic?
laugh.gif
Your brain is a computer game

No you arent. Science has proven that you are the result of homo sapiens mating with archaic humans such as Homo heidelberginsis. Should I help you understand? Hold on ill give you a cheat sheet. No thanks necessary.

View attachment 227607
Sorry. I am the result of original man. Pure homo sapiens.

Homo heidelbergensis

"Homo heidelbergensis ("Heidelberg Man") is an extinct, potentially distinct species of the genus Homo and may be the direct ancestor of Homo neanderthalensis in Europe"

Potentially? lol. May be? Homo heidelbergenis is absolutely the direct ancestor of both sapiens and neanderthals. And denisovians as well.
Homo hei. was a proto-human species that was supplanted by Homo-sapiens neanderthalis, whites, and which bred into Homo sapiens heidelbergensis to create sub saharan blacks.
While the more primitive H. Sapiens heidelbergenis remained in Africa the Neanderthals, Denisovians and the more advanced H Sapiens moved north and interbred.
I am not sure you know what "inbreeding" is...but crossbreeding with another species a about as far from inbreeding as you can get. In fact it was probaby the outbreeding that allowed European and Asians to spread around the world and advance science and civilization.
The sub saharan Africans could only backcross with the archaic proto-humans who lacked the ability to plan and organize migrations as well.
I said you guys inbred with each other after interbreeding with neanderthals. That is why you have horrible genes caused by a population bottleneck.

From the man who claims to be pure homo sapiens lol As I said...population genetics is yet another subject that Homo sapiens heidelbegensis never mastered. A stationary stagnant group will always be inbred while migrations lead to crossbreeding along the way.
Sub Saharan Africans only had proto-humans to breed with. The not quite humans. In dogs and cattle we would call this "line breeding" or "back crossing"...a severe form of inbreeding.

Sorry dog. You white boys are doomed. Even your own people have admitted this. :rolleyes:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"As would be expected with the "out of Africa" theory, the researchers found Africans had the greatest amount of genetic diversity, "

""Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.

It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number."

I know these are new discoveries for you as you go to Google school. But anyone who has read past jr high anthropology or genetics knows the older an area the greater the genetic diversity and language diversity as well.
It was you who claimed a "genetic bottleneck". Which you got wrong. The genetic bottleneck in humanity occurred among the Sub Saharan African proto-humans. Your ancestors. You didnt know that but you do now :)
And, even knowing that for a liberal today is the only day that ever existed, whatever genetic strengths or weakness whites have they have always had. And it never slowed them down did it?
30000 to 50000 years is a huge amount of time. Even sibling marriages would, within 30-50000 years result in plenty of diversity.
Your knowledge is like the google searches you do...a mile wide and an inch deep.

And whites are doomed? For 30,000 years they have been doomed? LOL Look it isnt just that you dont know genetics. You dont have much common sense. The Bell Curve in action perhaps?
Whites had a lack of diversity 30,000 years ago..so they are doomed next week!
Forget this late start on trying to learn on google and work on common sense. Or go back and read my first post on this where i mentioned "founder effect". I even gave you a link so you would learn what it was. Did you go to the link or are you still ignorant of "founder effect". Its not too late to get a little shallow knowledge of this. Try it..learning is fun. And anything you learn of genetics will like double your knowledge...if not your understanding.
Founder Effect

We were on our way to leaving. Then came the "war on poverty". Now we have as much poverty as we ever had but not much of a space program.

What a moron
clear.png

Even your google skills are pretty pitiful. Science tells us no such thing. And evolution certainly doesnt work by "two white people" producing a certain color child.
You just spent hours googling and claiming white people left Africa 50,000 years ago. And now you have fallen for the hoax of a cave man in La Braña-Arintero Cave in Cantabrian Mountains of Spain.
Yes I know which one. its the one all liberals go to. Well the lkesser well read nes anyhow. And this is a good example of why people like you whose education came from Google searches ares so easily fooled.

Ill leave you stuck in your ignorance..or ill ask you to explain how "science tells us". Either way will be funny.

[QUOTE="Rosy, post: 21155835, member: 70238]

So make up your mind goofy[/QUOTE]

I think he is too inarticulate to even know if he is an athiest. But I can tell you I am not an atheist and I dont have any trouble with evolution.
In this case he right though...I explained some time back to him that blacks and apes have a common ancestor but blacks are not descended from apes. So he can now repeat it by rote.

Ok so now I have to explain recessive and dominent? Which have nothing to do with skin color.

There are eleven genes that affect skin color: TYR, TYRP1, OCA2, SLC45A2, SLC24A5, MC1R, ASIP, and KITLG Almost every one has more than two alleles.

Molecular genetics of human pigmentation diversity

Google is no education Asclepias. It just makes you look foolish. And no Im not going to explain to you what alleles are...or epistasis vs classical mendelian inheritance. Get back to your University of Google.

Forum List

Back