If we selectively bred people with highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA over generations.

Already took a DNA test. I literally have less than .01% of neanderthal DNA. The result of one of my ancestors being raped during slavery. .

So one of your ancestors was a slave owning rapist? 23andme is a neat service isnt it?

Yes I am the original homo sapiens. Not the one that bred with neanderthals and suffered a mutation that caused a lack of melanin and later suffered a period of extensive inbreeding.

Well no...you arent. You are the result of Homo sapiens backcrossing with primitive proto-humans.
I am the result of homo sapiens that are pure homo sapiens.

Already took a DNA test. I literally have less than .01% of neanderthal DNA. The result of one of my ancestors being raped during slavery. .

So one of your ancestors was a slave owning rapist? 23andme is a neat service isnt it?
Not sure if he was a slave owner. Probably an Irish overseer. Yes these DNA services are great.

"You have zero variants associated with Neanderthal traits."

Homo sapiens led the way out of Africa. The ones that went to europe mixed with neanderthals.

Not the homo sapiens you are descended from. You are descended from the ones which didnt have that urge to move out and explore. The ones you are descended from stayed put and bred with archaic humans...who hadnt moved around much either.
The homo sapiens who moved north and developed agriculture and civilization were the ones who bred with neanderthal women. The Founder Effect seems to have been tremendously strong in that small advanced group who crossed the Levant. I guess you could say they were the most exceptional of their species.
And yes it was only Neanderthal women. There are no Neanderthal Y chromosomes remaining curiously enough.

Homo sapiens led the way out of Africa. The ones that went to europe mixed with neanderthals.

Not the homo sapiens you are descended from. You are descended from the ones which didnt have that urge to move out and explore. The ones you are descended from stayed put and bred with archaic humans...who hadnt moved around much either.
The homo sapiens who moved north and developed agriculture and civilization were the ones who bred with neanderthal women. The Founder Effect seems to have been tremendously strong in that small advanced group who crossed the Levant. I guess you could say they were the most exceptional of their species.
And yes it was only Neanderthal women. There are no Neanderthal Y chromosomes remaining curiously enough.
Correct. My ancestors stayed in Africa and begin the first civilizations. The ones that mixed with neanderthals actually regressed which is why they inbred with each other and lived in caves until they were educated by the ones that stayed in Africa and the Middle East.

Yes I am the original homo sapiens. Not the one that bred with neanderthals and suffered a mutation that caused a lack of melanin and later suffered a period of extensive inbreeding.

Well no...you arent. You are the result of Homo sapiens backcrossing with primitive proto-humans.

No you arent. Science has proven that you are the result of homo sapiens mating with archaic humans such as Homo heidelberginsis. Should I help you understand? Hold on ill give you a cheat sheet. No thanks necessary.

homo lineage.png

No you arent. Science has proven that you are the result of homo sapiens mating with archaic humans such as Homo heidelberginsis. Should I help you understand? Hold on ill give you a cheat sheet. No thanks necessary.

View attachment 227607
Sorry. I am the result of original man. Pure homo sapiens.

Homo heidelbergensis

"Homo heidelbergensis ("Heidelberg Man") is an extinct, potentially distinct species of the genus Homo and may be the direct ancestor of Homo neanderthalensis in Europe"

Not sure if he was a slave owner. Probably an Irish overseer. Yes these DNA services are great.

I have 279 variants. The highest recorded so far is upper 300's. Hey we should all accept our ancestry... primitive or not...rapist or not....neanderthal or not...and make the most of it.

I find it interesting that we can trace the story of my ancestors from the crossing of two species, both small groups with the intelligence and drive to trek to new lands, from that humble crossbred beginning...to their landing on the moon.

I am sure your species did great things as well...hey the NBA is nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:

I have 279 variants. The highest recorded so far is upper 300's. Hey we should all accept our ancestry... primitive or not...rapist or not....and make the most of it.

For my ancestry I find it interesting to trace the crossing of two species, both small groups with the intelligence and drive to trek to new lands, from that humble crossbred beginning to their landing on the moon.
The only reason you landed on the moon is because a Black woman charted the way. Neanderthals had the mental capacity of a mentally disabled 12 year old. That big head was filled with a brain that primarily was devoted to visual acuity. So they were probably great at seeing sudden movements. They werent even smart enough to move to other climates which is why they died off. Your particular crossbreeding only resulted in white people with big heads and a tendency towards violence. :laugh:

Neanderthals Doomed by Vision-Centered Brains

"With competition from humans, a bitter ice age and tiny trading networks, the Neanderthals probably couldn't access resources from better climates, which they needed in order survive, he said."

Neanderthals interbred with modern man, they were assimilated much like the majority of American Indians
That only makes people with neanderthal dna part homo sapiens. Real homo sapiens are pure with no failed homo neanderthalensis dna.

Correct. You and I are a different species to a large extent.
Wrong. You are a sub species. I am true homo sapiens

Yes you are. A very archaic form of the original sapiens which bred back with proto humans at least three times.
All humans that are not African have Neanderthal DNA...………………….

View attachment 227607

Homo heidelbergensis

"Homo heidelbergensis ("Heidelberg Man") is an extinct, potentially distinct species of the genus Homo and may be the direct ancestor of Homo neanderthalensis in Europe"

Potentially? lol. May be? Homo heidelbergenis is absolutely the direct ancestor of both sapiens and neanderthals. And denisovians as well.
Homo hei. was a proto-human species that was supplanted by Homo-sapiens neanderthalis, whites, and which bred into Homo sapiens heidelbergensis to create sub saharan blacks.
While the more primitive H. Sapiens heidelbergenis remained in Africa the Neanderthals, Denisovians and the more advanced H Sapiens moved north and interbred.
I am not sure you know what "inbreeding" is...but crossbreeding with another species a about as far from inbreeding as you can get. In fact it was probaby the outbreeding that allowed European and Asians to spread around the world and advance science and civilization.
The sub saharan Africans could only backcross with the archaic proto-humans who lacked the ability to plan and organize migrations as well.

That only makes people with neanderthal dna part homo sapiens. Real homo sapiens are pure with no failed homo neanderthalensis dna.

Correct. You and I are a different species to a large extent.
Wrong. You are a sub species. I am true homo sapiens

Yes you are. A very archaic form of the original sapiens which bred back with proto humans at least three times.
That would make them less than human but thanks for agreeing.

I have 279 variants. The highest recorded so far is upper 300's. Hey we should all accept our ancestry... primitive or not...rapist or not....and make the most of it.

For my ancestry I find it interesting to trace the crossing of two species, both small groups with the intelligence and drive to trek to new lands, from that humble crossbred beginning to their landing on the moon.
The only reason you landed on the moon is because a Black woman charted the way. Neanderthals had the mental capacity of a mentally disabled 12 year old. That big head was filled with a brain that primarily was devoted to visual acuity. So they were probably great at seeing sudden movements. They werent even smart enough to move to other climates which is why they died off. Your particular crossbreeding only resulted in white people with big heads and a tendency towards violence. :laugh:

Neanderthals Doomed by Vision-Centered Brains

"With competition from humans, a bitter ice age and tiny trading networks, the Neanderthals probably couldn't access resources from better climates, which they needed in order survive, he said."

Ahh Hollywood...keeping sub saharan africans educated since 1923 :)

View attachment 227607

Homo heidelbergensis

Potentially? lol. May be? Homo heidelbergenis is absolutely the direct ancestor of both sapiens and neanderthals. And denisovians as well.
Homo hei. was a proto-human species that was supplanted by Homo-sapiens neanderthalis, whites, and which bred into Homo sapiens heidelbergensis to create sub saharan blacks.
While the more primitive H. Sapiens heidelbergenis remained in Africa the Neanderthals, Denisovians and the more advanced H Sapiens moved north and interbred.
I am not sure you know what "inbreeding" is...but crossbreeding with another species a about as far from inbreeding as you can get. In fact it was probaby the outbreeding that allowed European and Asians to spread around the world and advance science and civilization.
The sub saharan Africans could only backcross with the archaic proto-humans who lacked the ability to plan and organize migrations as well.
I said you guys inbred with each other after interbreeding with neanderthals. That is why you have horrible genes caused by a population bottleneck.

True. And some have another...Denisovan. Neanderthal DNA made modern humans for the most part. When the more intelligent Homo Sapiens left Africa they found Neanderthals and Denisovians ahead of them. Three adventuresome species...its no wonder the peoples of Asia and Europe conquered the Earth and then built spacecraft to leap into space.
Africa was left out but they did try eventually...decades after we went to the moon Congo built a rocket to carry a rat into space. Well close..they hoped it would reach an attitude of 6 miles...which is what thy considered "space". I dont think we minded the cultural appropriation too much. The rat probably minded.
After an intense three month research program, and an incredible 50,000 budget and the fattening up of the rat Kavira for the epic journey into sorta seeing space from a distance the rocket was launched.
it made it to about ten feet before exploding which is something I suppose. The Congolese government called it a great success because "everyone could see the fireball". :) Gotta love em..but poor Kavira.

Last edited:

View attachment 227607

Homo heidelbergensis

I said you guys inbred with each other after interbreeding with neanderthals. That is why you have horrible genes caused by a population bottleneck.

From the man who claims to be pure homo sapiens lol As I said...population genetics is yet another subject that Homo sapiens heidelbegensis never mastered. A stationary stagnant group will always be inbred while migrations lead to crossbreeding along the way.
Sub Saharan Africans only had proto-humans to breed with. The not quite humans. In dogs and cattle we would call this "line breeding" or "back crossing"...a severe form of inbreeding.

Did you even finish high school? LOL. As you flounder you sink your own racist self. The only known Homo genetic bottleneck occurred among sub saharan Africans after the more advanced groups had left.

Toba catastrophe theory - Wikipedia

You are trying way too hard here. And leave your daughter alone! She has studying to do and will be a great biologist if your old ass will quit asking her stupid questions :)

View attachment 227607

Homo heidelbergensis

From the man who claims to be pure homo sapiens lol As I said...population genetics is yet another subject that Homo sapiens heidelbegensis never mastered. A stationary stagnant group will always be inbred while migrations lead to crossbreeding along the way.
Sub Saharan Africans only had proto-humans to breed with. The not quite humans. In dogs and cattle we would call this "line breeding" or "back crossing"...a severe form of inbreeding.

Sorry dog. You white boys are doomed. Even your own people have admitted this. :rolleyes:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"As would be expected with the "out of Africa" theory, the researchers found Africans had the greatest amount of genetic diversity, "

""Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.

It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number."

Last edited:

True. And some have another...Denisovan. Neanderthal DNA made modern humans for the most part. When the more intelligent Homo Sapiens left Africa they found Neanderthals and Denisovians ahead of them. Three adventuresome species...its no wonder the peoples of Asia and Europe conquered the Earth and then built spacecraft to leap into space.
Africa was left out but they did try eventually...decades after we went to the moon Congo built a rocket to carry a rat into space. Well close..they hoped it would reach an attitude of 6 miles...which is what thy considered "space". I dont think we minded the cultural appropriation too much. The rat probably minded.
After an intense three month research program, and an incredible 50,000 budget and the fattening up of the rat Kavira for the epic journey into sorta seeing space from a distance the rocket was launched.
it made it to about ten feet before exploding which is something I suppose. The Congolese government called it a great success because "everyone could see the fireball". :) Gotta love em..but poor Kavira.

We came here from space when God left us here, now that we are leaving God is proven and we are it...….

We came here from space when God left us here, now that we are leaving God is proven and we are it...….

I see someone took the sci fi movie Prometheus a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

God is Black and thats why he created Black people first in his image.

Forum List

Back