If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Why is it ALWAYS the ^^^ RW traitors^^^ who hate the Constitution and want an end to the First Amendment?

If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Start on the bibles.

IOW, be careful what you wish for. The last thing we want or need is for rabid nutters to get away with trashing the First Amendment.

Oh, yea it's a slippery slope right? How dare we not cater to murderous dogma; after all, the peaceful religions might then suffer. And I'm under no illusion that many libtard nutjobs like yourself don't want to take away religious rights of Christians, anyhow.

You will never find any place where I have said such a thing. You, OTOH, post that you want to take religious rights, as well as other rights away.

Like I said, be careful what you wish for.
He's already being careful, and doesn't need your advice. :biggrin:

All mosques should be converted to bacon factories.
Together with alcohol serving bars with nude dancers, and heavy metal music.

And bowling alleys.

Don't forget bowling alleys.

(You rabid RW traitors are just nutz.)
OK. Bowling alleys too. I wasn't aware of that one, but it doesn't surprise me. Seems like fun isn't on the Islamists' agenda. Wow. Talk about nutz.
Yeah, all that submission to God in all things crap, which is fucking nuts and yet you are supposed to admire such faith eh?

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin
Oh. I'm well aware of the effect that prohibiting Muslim immigration would bring. It would keep out scum like these who killed 3.000 people on 9/11.

th
This would be OBTAINING FREEDOM. The freedom to stay alive.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

Oh I think persecution is completely accurate- you want a Constitutional amendment to strip the Constitutional right to freedom of religion from Muslims- or more specifically- you want to deny that their relgiion is a religion, therefore denying them their Constitutional rights.

Sounds like persecution to me.

I have no problem with prosecuting any Muslims who promote violence or sedition- since the vast majority of American Muslims do no such thing what you propose is just religious bigotry.

How dare I want to not foster a people that wants to murder me. I'm a terrible person.

Wow- and which of your Muslim neighbors want to murder you?

We have about. 2.77 million Muslims in America- if they all want to murder you- why hasn't it happened?

Most of them are 'peaceful.' That doesn't mean their so-called religion is worthy of Constitutional protection.
So-called? Heard that one before. Something about some guy named Jesus, but it's a fad.

Every Mosque promotes violence and sedition unless they abridged the Koran and the Hadiths recently.
Which of course they haven't done, and certainly will NOT do. Muslims believe these books of hate are the word of God, and that cannot be changed. This is why over the course of 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed.

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin
Oh. I'm well aware of the effect that prohibiting Muslim immigration would bring. It would keep out scum like these who killed 3.000 people on 9/11.

th
Fear of Muslims? Oh Ye of Little Faith...

Every Mosque promotes violence and sedition unless they abridged the Koran and the Hadiths recently.
Which of course they haven't done, and certainly will NOT do. Muslims believe these books of hate are the word of God, and that cannot be changed. This is why over the course of 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed.
You disapprove of Holy Books? Interesting.

And the God of the Jews certainly had no issues with a good slaughter, he ordered them. Holy Book, right?

You got MY vote.

Ben Franklin

Ben Franklin also said an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Banning Muslims from entering the West in no way infringes upon the rights of Western citizens. Furthermore; while banning Islam might be problematic in the US due to the 1st amendment (even though it fails the clear and probable danger test) many Western countries ban hate groups and hate speech and Islam is the largest most violent hate group on the planet, probably the only way to get rid of Islam in the US would be to sue their leaders in civil court and bankrupt them the way the victims of the United Klans of America and White Aryan Resistance were able to bankrupt them.
Actually, all that is necessary is for the US govt to ENFORCE (that's the key word) the Constitution, in which Islam is already banned (by its supremacism), and has been for 226 years. It could also ENFORCE US Codes 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2385 (Overthrow of Govt).

I hate to have this fall on the good Muslims (like the Muslim US Marine now held captive in Iran), but they probably really need to realize that their "religion" isn't a religion, is a 1400 year old SCAM, and just quit it. I know that seems like asking a lot, but I quit the Catholic religion many years ago, so if I could do it, so can they.
If they want a real religion, they can become Christians.

All mosques should be converted to bacon factories.
Together with alcohol serving bars with nude dancers, and heavy metal music.

And bowling alleys.

Don't forget bowling alleys.

(You rabid RW traitors are just nutz.)
OK. Bowling alleys too. I wasn't aware of that one, but it doesn't surprise me. Seems like fun isn't on the Islamists' agenda. Wow. Talk about nutz.
Yeah, all that submission to God in all things crap, which is fucking nuts and yet you are supposed to admire such faith eh?
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but that's OK. I don't need to know either. Please don't tell me. :laugh:

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

Oh I think persecution is completely accurate- you want a Constitutional amendment to strip the Constitutional right to freedom of religion from Muslims- or more specifically- you want to deny that their relgiion is a religion, therefore denying them their Constitutional rights.

I have no problem with prosecuting any Muslims who promote violence or sedition- since the vast majority of American Muslims do no such thing what you propose is just religious bigotry.

How dare I want to not foster a people that wants to murder me. I'm a terrible person.

We have about. 2.77 million Muslims in America- if they all want to murder you- why hasn't it happened?

Most of them are 'peaceful.' That doesn't mean their so-called religion is worthy of Constitutional protection.
So-called? Heard that one before. Something about some guy named Jesus, but it's a fad.
Oh! Christian basher too, huh ? Way to go, Mohammed. You're really making a name for yourself now.

You got MY vote.

Ben Franklin

th
Fear of Nazis. Fear of Japs. Fear of Muslims.

And the God of the Jews certainly had no issues with a good slaughter, he ordered them. Holy Book, right?
I disapprove of satanic books (AKA the Koran) As for your "God of the Jews", again I don't know what your talking about. Well of course not. You're Muslim (who might as well be from another planet)

I disapprove of satanic books (AKA the Koran) As for your "God of the Jews", again I don't know what your talking about. Well of course not. You're Muslim (who might as well be from another planet)
Try reading a few Holy Books, they aren't.

Oh! Christian basher too, huh ? Way to go, Mohammed. You're really making a name for yourself now.
All religion is for morons, like you.

You got MY vote.

Ben Franklin

th
Fear of Nazis. Fear of Japs. Fear of Muslims.
You live in fear, that's your call, your childishness, your shame.

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.
You're as ignorant as you are hateful and wrong.

Your bigotry and stupidity are why the Framers wisely created the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

How many Muslims do you know personaly who have indicated a desire to murder you?

Too bad you didn't stay in school long enough to learn about the constitution.

Good luck with that.

How many Muslims do you know personaly who have indicated a desire to murder you?

And you somehow think this is an argument? That whatever answer I give you could invalidate the issue? Sad argumentation, Vagitare.

Forum List

Back