If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Can we shut down Mosques and outlaw Korans?

No, we have a Constitution that protects freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Though curiously enough, what is written in the Koran probably violates a lot of the liberal hate speech laws, which are unofficially un-Constitutional.

However, we can make changes in our system that don't reward that cult of Islam. We can deport a great many of these animals. There's measures that should be taken that are not being taken.

Now for the abstract; how many Muslims do you think really believe that the Kuran is the literal word of God? I'd argue that it's a social convention more than anything. If Muslims really believed in their murder manual, we'd be well into World War Whatever right about now. In the Middle East, it's a convention for 'social order' and the justification for oppressive measures to anyone who does not step in line. It's a dogma that is hard to shake because a veil of fear looms large over whomever dares to oppose it. Many have been conditioned to accept it on some level and not be the squeaky wheel that gets the grease (or the bullet in this case).

In America, it's not too late. But we can't be appeasers. We have to call a spade a spade. We all know that Islam is a death scam. Stop putting Islam on equal footing with other vaunted institutions. But the cancer runs deep. We have President O-Tard touting that Islam was at America's founding. Bull f'ing sh**.
You are not aware that we are well into World War Whatever right now ?
Note: since this map was made there have been numerous instances of Muslim terrorism in Paris, Quebec, Australia, and the United States.

IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/uploads/6/68/IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

No, we have a Constitution that protects freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Though curiously enough, what is written in the Koran probably violates a lot of the liberal hate speech laws, which are unofficially un-Constitutional.

However, we can make changes in our system that don't reward that cult of Islam. We can deport a great many of these animals. There's measures that should be taken that are not being taken.

Now for the abstract; how many Muslims do you think really believe that the Kuran is the literal word of God? I'd argue that it's a social convention more than anything. If Muslims really believed in their murder manual, we'd be well into World War Whatever right about now. In the Middle East, it's a convention for 'social order' and the justification for oppressive measures to anyone who does not step in line. It's a dogma that is hard to shake because a veil of fear looms large over whomever dares to oppose it. Many have been conditioned to accept it on some level and not be the squeaky wheel that gets the grease (or the bullet in this case).

In America, it's not too late. But we can't be appeasers. We have to call a spade a spade. We all know that Islam is a death scam. Stop putting Islam on equal footing with other vaunted institutions. But the cancer runs deep. We have President O-Tard touting that Islam was at America's founding. Bull f'ing sh**.

We have a Constitution that also protects us from supremacisms like Islam. Unfortunately, we don't have political leaders who uphold that Constitution, and instead of enforcing it (Article 6, Section 2), they allow the supremacism of Islam to exist and grow, like a cancer. We do have one weapon - the ballot box. We need to use it wisely.

When we're at World War Whatever, it won't be debatable. A world full of fires and world at war are two different things.
Right now we have both.

How many troops do we have deployed? No.
World wars are dependent on how many US troops are deployed. World war II was a world war on various continents before and after the US got into it. And we are deep in it here in the US, with both violent (ISIS, al Qaeda, etc) and non-violent (Muslim Brotherhood) jihadists hard at work against us.

You are not aware that we are well into World War Whatever right now ?
Note: since this map was made there have been numerous instances of Muslim terrorism in Paris, Quebec, Australia, and the United States.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/uploads/6/68/IEP_global_terrorism_index_top_10.png

We have a Constitution that also protects us from supremacisms like Islam. Unfortunately, we don't have political leaders who uphold that Constitution, and instead of enforcing it (Article 6, Section 2), they allow the supremacism of Islam to exist and grow, like a cancer. We do have one weapon - the ballot box. We need to use it wisely.

When we're at World War Whatever, it won't be debatable. A world full of fires and world at war are two different things.
Right now we have both.

World wars are dependent on how many US troops are deployed. World war II was a world war on various continents before and after the US got into it. And we are deep in it here in the US, with both violent (ISIS, al Qaeda, etc) and non-violent (Muslim Brotherhood) jihadists hard at work against us.

I'm well aware of the threat. But when most of the world is at relative peace, we're not engaged in World War. I won't cheapen the term.

Right now we have both.

I'm well aware of the threat. But when most of the world is at relative peace, we're not engaged in World War. I won't cheapen the term.

I get it, the world has Muslim shitholes in it. I speak out against it all the time. That doesn't make us in WW.

So you want to deny all American Muslims their Constitutionally protected right of Freedom of Religion because of the acts of extremists?
The ideology (masquerading as a religion) is unconstitutional (by virtue of Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause), and illegal (by virtue of US Codes 2384 & 2385) as well as violation of scores of US laws. It fits into our country's laws and culture about as well an epidemic of Ebola.

Right now we have both.

I get it, the world has Muslim shitholes in it. I speak out against it all the time. That doesn't make us in WW.
Everyone is free to call it what you like. I see lots of warring going on in mulitple places on every continent on earth. Maybe you are using World War II as a point of reference. This WW is quite different, and I'd say much more dangerous due to the NUCLEAR factor, which wasn't present in WW II, outside of the US.

Last edited:

Everyone is free to call it what you like. I see lots of warring going on in mulitple places on every continent on earth. Maybe you are using world War II as a point of reference. This WW is quite different, and I'd say much more dangerous due to the NUCLEAR factor, which wasn't present in WW II, outside of the US.

Magnitude counts. There will always be violence on every continent. When we're at war with the Russians and Chinese, etc; we'll probably be at WWIII. Either way, I see a lot of sh__ going down in the Middle East that will cost a lot of American lives. Libtards celebrate Obama keeping us at 'peace'; but what's the cost of our faux peace? We'll find out.

You had me 'til the heavy metal.
That just happens to be what they play in there. Doesn't matter the kind of music. In Saudi Arabia, the Whahabbist rulers there have outlawed music (any kind).

6a.jpg

Banned: Music classes in public schools

Top 10 Everyday Things Banned in Saudi Arabia - Listverse

Music is legal in Saudi Arabia and there is an active music industry. However, there are no formal schools to teach music. The general attitude for many religious people is that music is forbidden; malls and stores do not have music playing through speakers in order not to offend religious customers.

Because of this attitude, schools and universities do not teach music (curricula have to follow Islamic law). Islamic classes have lessons outwardly proclaiming that music is forbidden. Those who master singing or playing an instrument either teach themselves, are taught by a tutor or learn abroad. Despite all this, there is an underground culture of rock bands and concerts hidden away from the eyes of religious officials.

Magnitude counts. There will always be violence on every continent. When we're at war with the Russians and Chinese, etc; we'll probably be at WWIII. Either way, I see a lot of sh__ going down in the Middle East that will cost a lot of American lives. Libtards celebrate Obama keeping us at 'peace'; but what's the cost of our faux peace? We'll find out.
So what would be your answer to the question I asked SYRIUSLY in Post # 888 ?

Why is it ALWAYS the ^^^ RW traitors^^^ who hate the Constitution and want an end to the First Amendment?

If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Start on the bibles.

IOW, be careful what you wish for. The last thing we want or need is for rabid nutters to get away with trashing the First Amendment.

Oh, yea it's a slippery slope right? How dare we not cater to murderous dogma; after all, the peaceful religions might then suffer. And I'm under no illusion that many libtard nutjobs like yourself don't want to take away religious rights of Christians, anyhow.

You will never find any place where I have said such a thing. You, OTOH, post that you want to take religious rights, as well as other rights away.

Like I said, be careful what you wish for.

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

Oh I think persecution is completely accurate- you want a Constitutional amendment to strip the Constitutional right to freedom of religion from Muslims- or more specifically- you want to deny that their relgiion is a religion, therefore denying them their Constitutional rights.

Sounds like persecution to me.

I have no problem with prosecuting any Muslims who promote violence or sedition- since the vast majority of American Muslims do no such thing what you propose is just religious bigotry.

Every Mosque promotes violence and sedition unless they abridged the Koran and the Hadiths recently.

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin

Ben Franklin also said an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Banning Muslims from entering the West in no way infringes upon the rights of Western citizens. Furthermore; while banning Islam might be problematic in the US due to the 1st amendment (even though it fails the clear and probable danger test) many Western countries ban hate groups and hate speech and Islam is the largest most violent hate group on the planet, probably the only way to get rid of Islam in the US would be to sue their leaders in civil court and bankrupt them the way the victims of the United Klans of America and White Aryan Resistance were able to bankrupt them.

You got MY vote.

Ben Franklin

Ben Franklin also said an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Banning Muslims from entering the West in no way infringes upon the rights of Western citizens. Furthermore; while banning Islam might be problematic in the US due to the 1st amendment (even though it fails the clear and probable danger test) many Western countries ban hate groups and hate speech and Islam is the largest most violent hate group on the planet, probably the only way to get rid of Islam in the US would be to sue their leaders in civil court and bankrupt them the way the victims of the United Klans of America and White Aryan Resistance were able to bankrupt them.

I'm beginning to think that the Inquisition was not about forcing Christianity upon people; but rather it was about purging Islam. That's just a theory that I'd have to research.

Forum List

Back