If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

Oh I think persecution is completely accurate- you want a Constitutional amendment to strip the Constitutional right to freedom of religion from Muslims- or more specifically- you want to deny that their relgiion is a religion, therefore denying them their Constitutional rights.

Sounds like persecution to me.

I have no problem with prosecuting any Muslims who promote violence or sedition- since the vast majority of American Muslims do no such thing what you propose is just religious bigotry.

How dare I want to not foster a people that wants to murder me. I'm a terrible person.

How many Muslims do you know personaly who have indicated a desire to murder you?

And you somehow think this is an argument?

It's a question. Answer it, or are you afraid of that too?

libs defending muslims again. yawn.
I guess you're just not bright enough to know we're defending the Constitution, not Muslims per se. :dunno:
No you're not. You're OPPOSING THE CONSTITUTION. Specifically, Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

You're also opposing US Codes 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2385 (Overthrow of Govt)

You're also opposing scores of US laws (and US culture in general) such as > murder, many discrimination laws protecting women, pedophilia, rape, wife-beating, animal cruelty, torture/mutilation, discrimination against gays, free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to drink alcohol, freedom to hear/play music, freedom to drive a car, freedom to board a taxi with a dog (including blind people), freedom to wear ordinary clothes, requirements to show facial identification, etc, etc, etc, etc
We've already established you're fucking insane. Exactly which non-U.S. law(s) do your delusions inform you I've put above the Constitution or U.S. laws?
You're so out of this discussion, you're not even capable of constructing a sentence.
geez.gif
Translation: you can't name one.

Not a single one.

Consider your insanity exposed.

Again.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

It's a conundrum.

What do you do with around 1.6 billion people who follow the war god allah and his warlord prophet Mo?

It's as if the Nazis took over about half of the world. What would you do with the other half?

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

I'm okay with an amendment that declares Islam to be a death cult and not a religion. We made our Constitution to protect us; not to simply be a piece of paper that we simply blindly worship.

Well at least you realize that the only way to accomplish your aim of a pogrom against Muslims is through a Constitutional Amendment.

Personally, I am against religious persecution of Americans, but clearly you are okay with it.

Persecution? I think you should re-examine what you think that word means. No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be giving Islam equal footing with other religions when we know that it is a subversive philosophy that has a stated position that it is above any government and also justifies murder. I'm not even saying people can't believe in it. I'm saying that we shouldn't give them a high ground for it.

Oh I think persecution is completely accurate- you want a Constitutional amendment to strip the Constitutional right to freedom of religion from Muslims- or more specifically- you want to deny that their relgiion is a religion, therefore denying them their Constitutional rights.

I have no problem with prosecuting any Muslims who promote violence or sedition- since the vast majority of American Muslims do no such thing what you propose is just religious bigotry.

How dare I want to not foster a people that wants to murder me. I'm a terrible person.

How many Muslims do you know personaly who have indicated a desire to murder you?

The same number that are presently scattered across some isolated pool deep in the glades, presently being excreted across the expanse of those glades.

Now with that said... Islam is a demonic political cult, posing as a religion.

And within the next generation, such will be erased from the face of the earth.

And within the next generation, such will be erased from the face of the earth.

Come back within a generation and give an update report on that, big mouth coward.

Keyes loves to talk big about all the people the he doesn't like that are going to be slaughtered in the coming 'civil wars'. How gays are going to be slaughtered, how 'blacktown' will be wiped out by 'whiteyville', how Islam will be wiped from the planet.

Its pretty generic StormFront masturbation material. The proverbial tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Every Mosque promotes violence and sedition unless they abridged the Koran and the Hadiths recently.
Which of course they haven't done, and certainly will NOT do. Muslims believe these books of hate are the word of God, and that cannot be changed. This is why over the course of 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed.
You disapprove of Holy Books? Interesting.

And the God of the Jews certainly had no issues with a good slaughter, he ordered them. Holy Book, right?

A) Can you provide the passage from the Torah or the Old Testament where it says to kill non-believers?

B) Unlike the Koran these slaughters in the Torah and Old Testament are claimed to take place in a specific place and time they don't call for mass murder of non-believers in the here and now.

C) Even if the Torah and Old Testament did call for mass slaughter in the here and now the vast majority of Jews are secular; whereas, the overwhelming majority of Muslims according to all available poll data and election results are theocratic.

Wow- and which of your Muslim neighbors want to murder you?

We have about. 2.77 million Muslims in America- if they all want to murder you- why hasn't it happened?

Most of them are 'peaceful.' That doesn't mean their so-called religion is worthy of Constitutional protection.
So-called? Heard that one before. Something about some guy named Jesus, but it's a fad.
Oh! Christian basher too, huh ? Way to go, Mohammed. You're really making a name for yourself now.
All religion is for morons, like you.
Oh just a religion basher. Well, now it's clear who the moron is.

Every Mosque promotes violence and sedition unless they abridged the Koran and the Hadiths recently.
Which of course they haven't done, and certainly will NOT do. Muslims believe these books of hate are the word of God, and that cannot be changed. This is why over the course of 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has been changed.
You disapprove of Holy Books? Interesting.

And the God of the Jews certainly had no issues with a good slaughter, he ordered them. Holy Book, right?
HA HA. "Holy books" ? The Koran and hadith ?
geez.gif

EARTH TO PMH, Mohammed, or whatever your real name is: Since you're obviously scammed by the whole Koran 1400 year con job, allow me to enlighten.
It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, wife-beating, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they knew they would get (and did).

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform. And the only reason it did, is because marauding Mulsims killed 270 Million people around the world to spread it. Most "Muslims" living today are that, only because their ancestors were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call themself a Muslim.

As for the Jews, I don't speak for them. I'm a Christian, thank God.

You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin
Oh. I'm well aware of the effect that prohibiting Muslim immigration would bring. It would keep out scum like these who killed 3.000 people on 9/11.

th
This would be OBTAINING FREEDOM. The freedom to stay alive.
Fear of Muslims? Oh Ye of Little Faith...
Fear of Nazis. Fear of Japs. Fear of Muslims.
You live in fear, that's your call, your childishness, your shame.
That's like saying Roosevelt, Churchill, Eisenhower, etc were childish for their fear of Hitler and Nazis. They had a well placed fear, and they dealt with it. Americans today (with a brain), have a well placed fear of the international jihad, and if you don't, you are the dum dum, and that's YOUR shame.

Good luck with that.

You're as ignorant as you are hateful and wrong.

Your bigotry and stupidity are why the Framers wisely created the First Amendment.
What GG said was entirely right. YOU are the ignorant fool who falls for the SCAM of Islam being portrayed as a religion, and unaware of the knowledge pertaining to it.

Good luck with that.

As the Rock of WWE fame would say, IT DOESN'T MATTER if they know you personally or not. They still want to murder you. Dozens of Americans have been killed by deranged, marauding Muslims since 9-11. None of them knew the killers personally.

libs defending muslims again. yawn.
I guess you're just not bright enough to know we're defending the Constitution, not Muslims per se. :dunno:
No you're not. You're OPPOSING THE CONSTITUTION. Specifically, Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

You're also opposing US Codes 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2385 (Overthrow of Govt)

You're also opposing scores of US laws (and US culture in general) such as > murder, many discrimination laws protecting women, pedophilia, rape, wife-beating, animal cruelty, torture/mutilation, discrimination against gays, free speech, freedom of religion, freedom to drink alcohol, freedom to hear/play music, freedom to drive a car, freedom to board a taxi with a dog (including blind people), freedom to wear ordinary clothes, requirements to show facial identification, etc, etc, etc, etc
We've already established you're fucking insane. Exactly which non-U.S. law(s) do your delusions inform you I've put above the Constitution or U.S. laws?
You're so out of this discussion, you're not even capable of constructing a sentence.
geez.gif
Translation: you can't name one.

Not a single one.

Consider your insanity exposed.

Again.

Name one WHAT ????
wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
If you have a question to ask, ask it.

Muslim counties limit or prohibit non Muslim immigrants. And that they tax non Muslims in Muslims countries? Umm, yeah. How about western countries pull that little stunt on Muslims? Fair is fair, after all...
You got MY vote.

You and MaryL might to think about that. You really want to give up your freedom?

Or are you under the mistaken idea that your whacked ideas would have no effect on you?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Ben Franklin
Oh. I'm well aware of the effect that prohibiting Muslim immigration would bring. It would keep out scum like these who killed 3.000 people on 9/11.

th
This would be OBTAINING FREEDOM. The freedom to stay alive.
Fear of Muslims? Oh Ye of Little Faith...
Faith in Muslims ? That's not "little" faith. Correction: that should be NO faith.

Forum List

Back