If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

1646454395175.png

Still won't give up your obsession about TRUMP!, I see. Guess that's a lost cause.

So, what's Quid Pro going to do to bring down inflation? How's he going to get workers back on the job? What's he going to do in response to Putin's aggression? These are the things that people need to know about now, not some obsession about a private citizen who you can't let go of.
February Jobs numbers are in: Over 650,000 new jobs. More than 7,000,000 in the first 13 months of the Biden adm. More than twice as many the Trump adm. in his first 13 months. Sorry to embarrass you but truth is truth even after Trump turned that notion on its head.

What should he do genius? Get involved with a Nuclear War?
His responsibility is to the American people. His decisions have to be positive for them first. One of the things that means is he'd better have a darn good reason to get troops involved. Then he'd leave the Peace President as the only American president in recent history to have started no new military hostilities.

February Jobs numbers are in: Over 650,000 new jobs. More than 7,000,000 in the first 13 months of the Biden adm. More than twice as many the Trump adm. in his first 13 months. Sorry to embarrass you but truth is truth even after Trump turned that notion on its head.
Restoring some jobs that were lost due to the shutdowns is not the same as creating new jobs, that's one thing. The other is, what did he do, stand by and watch it happen while eating his pudding?

His responsibility is to the American people. His decisions have to be positive for them first. One of the things that means is he'd better have a darn good reason to get troops involved. Then he'd leave the Peace President as the only American president in recent history to have started no new military hostilities.
No one is talking about sending American troops to Ukraine.

Restoring some jobs that were lost due to the shutdowns is not the same as creating new jobs, that's one thing. The other is, what did he do, stand by and watch it happen while eating his pudding?
Okay then we should ignore the jobs Trump claimed while he prolonged and denied Covid. Critical thinking!

He doesn't matter, He's not president. You can't seem to grasp that.
Doesn't matter? You are truly lost in space, Dr Robinson. He hid the seriousness of covid, downplayed it, encouraged people to take no precautions like Masks. He held idiot rally after idiot rally and ridiculed anyone wearing masks. He convinced his moron base that he knew all about everything including Covid and trashed science trying to bring the truth to the people. The good economy he inherited from Obama and kept going for a while suffered when Covid struck full force and jobs dissolved along with many lives that could have been saved. He's a fuckin' nut and you fools bought everything he was selling. Stocked up on snake oil like idiots and not only looked the other way while he spread the disease through his lies and cruelty, but became willing participants in his madness. Biden comes in and takes charge of spreading the real truth about the pandemic, issuing mandates, scheduling tv conferences hosted by Dr Fauci and others to finally educate the masses and help slow the spread. Jobs came back and are soaring right now because folks are confident that so many are vaccinated through that effort. Countless lives were lost because of the lie machine that you folks adore. There's something you can't seem to grasp. You're pigeons to be plucked and the longer you defend the actions of that wannabe dictator, the more embarrassing it will be for you when others of your ilk who are not as deeply indoctrinated begin to realize what you refuse to acknowledge. Biden wasn't my choice but I would have voted for Bonzo the Chimp instead of a madman. And now you geniuses choose to suppress or ignore the obvious obsequiousness trump has always had for Putin. All the signs have been there for decades to anyone who looked and listened but again, failure to grasp the fact that Trump is an agent of Russia and their interests. There has never been a snowball's chance in hell that he would stand up to his daddy and employer and forfeit the steady flow of cash he's enjoyed from oligarchs and the Russian mob which are actually one and the same. Someone said Putin should call him Agent Orange. Very fitting!

I wonder sometime why anyone would bother to try to educate the ineducable, but I won't stop trying. This country is worth the truth.

Doesn't matter? You are truly lost in space, Dr Robinson. He hid the seriousness of covid, downplayed it, encouraged people to take no precautions like Masks. He held idiot rally after idiot rally and ridiculed anyone wearing masks. He convinced his moron base that he knew all about everything including Covid and trashed science trying to bring the truth to the people. The good economy he inherited from Obama and kept going for a while suffered when Covid struck full force and jobs dissolved along with many lives that could have been saved. He's a fuckin' nut and you fools bought everything he was selling. Stocked up on snake oil like idiots and not only looked the other way while he spread the disease through his lies and cruelty, but became willing participants in his madness. Biden comes in and takes charge of spreading the real truth about the pandemic, issuing mandates, scheduling tv conferences hosted by Dr Fauci and others to finally educate the masses and help slow the spread. Jobs came back and are soaring right now because folks are confident that so many are vaccinated through that effort. Countless lives were lost because of the lie machine that you folks adore. There's something you can't seem to grasp. You're pigeons to be plucked and the longer you defend the actions of that wannabe dictator, the more embarrassing it will be for you when others of your ilk who are not as deeply indoctrinated begin to realize what you refuse to acknowledge. Biden wasn't my choice but I would have voted for Bonzo the Chimp instead of a madman. And now you geniuses choose to suppress or ignore the obvious obsequiousness trump has always had for Putin. All the signs have been there for decades to anyone who looked and listened but again, failure to grasp the fact that Trump is an agent of Russia and their interests. There has never been a snowball's chance in hell that he would stand up to his daddy and employer and forfeit the steady flow of cash he's enjoyed from oligarchs and the Russian mob which are actually one and the same. Someone said Putin should call him Agent Orange. Very fitting!
And yet Putin did NOT invade while TRUMP! was in office and DID invade while Quid Pro is in office. What is Quid Pro going to do to make sure American interests are upheld, followed by containing Putin? That's the part you can't seem to focus on, instead being completely and totally consumed by the guy who lives rent free in your mind.

And yet Putin did NOT invade while TRUMP! was in office and DID invade while Quid Pro is in office. What is Quid Pro going to do to make sure American interests are upheld, followed by containing Putin? That's the part you can't seem to focus on, instead being completely and totally consumed by the guy who lives rent free in your mind.
I love the way you write TRUMP! He's your head dweller not mine. My attention is on educating his zombie followers that their trust has been misplaced. And to ensure that this kind of treasonous activity never happens again.

Trump would have given Putin Ukraine and argued that Putin’s oil was more important

I love the way you write TRUMP! He's your head dweller not mine. My attention is on educating his zombie followers that their trust has been misplaced. And to ensure that this kind of treasonous activity never happens again.
I type it that way because I know it triggers you guys who can't get him out of your minds. Even today, with Quid Pro facing an international crisis that could harm Americans quite a lot, you still obsess over the one guy you can't stop thinking about. Note that I keep talking about Quid Pro and you keep talking about the other guy (don't want to type his name because you'd be triggered, big time).

Forum List

Back