If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

Well, I've let you prattle on long enough pretending that Quid Pro is not in charge and responsible for how the US handles the crisis. Obviously, you're still obsessed with TRUMP! and trying to find a way to blame all this on him.
You've let me? That's some ego you have there. Did you inherit that from Trump? I think he's to blame for that ego.

What if? Maybe?

It's far past time for everybody to just forget about their domestic political bickering!

He couldn't have done it without Biden helping him by driving the price of oil to $100/bbl
$116 Brent right now this minute, and gas this morning in Maryland near us was $3.89 for regular. The price of everything I buy is shooting up, and we had a nearly $800 heating oil bill suddenly --- heating oil is $3.85 per gallon now, turns out.

Things are not going well. Some of this is Putin's fault, but some of it is Biden's fault.

Last edited:
What if? Maybe?

It's far past time for everybody to just forget about their domestic political bickering!
Why? Say it isn't so ---- we have to stop bickering just because there is a war somewhere far away between two countries that are not our allies?

$116 Brent right now this minute, and gas this morning in Maryland near us was $3.89 for regular. The price of everything I buy is shooting up, and we had a nearly $800 heating oil bill suddenly --- heating oil is $385 per gallon now, turns out.

Things are not going well. Some of this is Putin's fault, but some of it is Biden's fault.
Don't you just love old quid pro Joe?

Why? Say it isn't so ---- we have to stop bickering just because there is a war somewhere far away between two countries that are not our allies?
What he really means is that we have to quit pointing the finger at quid pro Joe

No.......our energy independence and Trump pressuring Germany to cancel the russian pipeline would have crippled his ability to make moves against Ukraine and other countries....
i heard a woman once say that (this was b4 2020 election) that she thinks bidim is the anti-Christ

I didn't think he was smart enough to be that... (not that being anti-Christ is smart... hmmm... now tht I think about it, being anti-Christ is about as "dumb" as you can get...)

In any case, I didn't agree w/ her because, for one, I didn't think ... an election Steal was in our future... I just knew Trump would win (and he did) because... who in his or her right mind would vote for.... that?

yes, I know, there are plenty of not--terribly--bright Americans.. but in any case...

I am beginning to think she was right

Yeah, but you see, the war is between Russia and America and that means that America's and Russia's big cities will become the smoking radioactive ruins!

Yeah, but you see, the war is between Russia and America and that means that America's and Russia's big cities will become the smoking radioactive ruins!
Oh, I see. Like, Good-bye Chicago. Okay, silly me, I had some idea it was a faraway war that we were not involved with.

You've let me? That's some ego you have there. Did you inherit that from Trump? I think he's to blame for that ego.
Now, if you want to talk about what Quid Pro is doing instead of the target of your obsession, we can.

Forum List

Back