If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

Now, if you want to talk about what Quid Pro is doing instead of the target of your obsession, we can.
Your god had four years to tell us about himself and many of us got it! Unfortunately many did not, even though his madness wasn't hidden at all. Now you don't want to face that and so you have chosen to attack Biden. And from what I've seen on here, you are the ones with an obsession over a one year, sane guy who is doing the best that he can considering the atmosphere left by the last guy. This will never be resolved unless you folks admit the fact that your guy was and is a madman, a traitor and a narcissistic Liar of the first order. It will be revealed and I wouldn't want to have to explain my choices to my kids if I was you.

I think Putin may actually have shown some character in not offering Trump his Moscow Tower for Ivanka.
Yeah. I'm hoping that we can make other accommodations for Ivanka and her crew in a Federal Hotel that they can't check out of for a very long time. .

i heard a woman once say that (this was b4 2020 election) that she thinks bidim is the anti-Christ

I didn't think he was smart enough to be that... (not that being anti-Christ is smart... hmmm... now tht I think about it, being anti-Christ is about as "dumb" as you can get...)

In any case, I didn't agree w/ her because, for one, I didn't think ... an election Steal was in our future... I just knew Trump would win (and he did) because... who in his or her right mind would vote for.... that?

yes, I know, there are plenty of not--terribly--bright Americans.. but in any case...

I am beginning to think she was right
You Knew eh? Well, 60 judges and many audits disagree. Let me see HMMM, I'll believe the Judges.

Your god had four years to tell us about himself and many of us got it! Unfortunately many did not, even though his madness wasn't hidden at all. Now you don't want to face that and so you have chosen to attack Biden. And from what I've seen on here, you are the ones with an obsession over a one year, sane guy who is doing the best that he can considering the atmosphere left by the last guy. This will never be resolved unless you folks admit the fact that your guy was and is a madman, a traitor and a narcissistic Liar of the first order. It will be revealed and I wouldn't want to have to explain my choices to my kids if I was you.
Still won't give up your obsession about TRUMP!, I see. Guess that's a lost cause.

So, what's Quid Pro going to do to bring down inflation? How's he going to get workers back on the job? What's he going to do in response to Putin's aggression? These are the things that people need to know about now, not some obsession about a private citizen who you can't let go of.

Wrong. You're a moron, so know one cares what you believe.
Know one cares? Listen junior, if you're gonna call someone a moron, at least say it in English. I thought you said you could read. If you can't write then you can't read. This is so fuckin' easy.

Know one cares? Listen junior, if you're gonna call someone a moron, at least say it in English. I thought you said you could read. If you can't write then you can't read. This is so fuckin' easy.
My spell checker did that, moron. Only douchebags harp on technical gaffs

My spell checker did that, moron. Only douchebags harp on technical gaffs
So you're gonna blame it on the spell checker? Really? You would have had to type know in order for know to get past the spell checker because it doesn't correct grammar. What a tool you are. Just like Trump. Can't admit when you are stupid. Guess what? You're stupid. And that lame ass excuse doesn't wash. It just makes you look more stupid to think others are stupid enough to buy that shit.

So you're gonna blame it on the spell checker? Really? You would have had to type know in order for know to get past the spell checker because it doesn't correct grammar. What a tool you are. Just like Trump. Can't admit when you are stupid. Guess what? You're stupid. And that lame ass excuse doesn't wash. It just makes you look more stupid to think others are stupid enough to buy that shit.
Still harping on a technical gaff. I suppose that's because you realize that your arguments are pure idiocy. You actually don't even bother posting any arguments to support your case. All you do is post ad hominems about Trump.

Why is Putin the target of your obsession? What would Ronnie say?
Putin is at the center of the crisis the world is dealing with right now. Perhaps you've heard of Ukraine? Naturally, he is a central topic of discussion, along with the person charged with crafting the US response to the crisis, Quid Pro. What a private citizen may or may not have said is hardly relevant to the situation.

Putin is at the center of the crisis the world is dealing with right now. Perhaps you've heard of Ukraine? Naturally, he is a central topic of discussion, along with the person charged with crafting the US response to the crisis, Quid Pro. What a private citizen may or may not have said is hardly relevant to the situation.
Is Putin the bad guy this week or not? Hard keeping up with the flip-flops, so I just stick with the words of a great American.

Is Putin the bad guy this week or not? Hard keeping up with the flip-flops, so I just stick with the words of a great American.
Putin is trying to invade Ukraine and he's causing a lot of misery for a lot of people, so you tell me, is he the bad guy this week? The real question is, as I have been saying all along, what is Quid Pro going to do about it?

Putin is trying to invade Ukraine and he's causing a lot of misery for a lot of people, so you tell me, is he the bad guy this week? The real question is, as I have been saying all along, what is Quid Pro going to do about it?
He’s already slowed the Russians down or is Putin still winning in your media? :rolleyes-41:

Still harping on a technical gaff. I suppose that's because you realize that your arguments are pure idiocy. You actually don't even bother posting any arguments to support your case. All you do is post ad hominems about Trump.
Yeah. I no! LOL OOPs! Spell checker!!!!!

What should he do genius? Get involved with a Nuclear War?

Yeah, isn't it rich? Praise our enemy and suggest someone else is unAmerican! These sheep need to be shorn.

Forum List

Back