If Trump said immigrants should be tattooed, would his racist base agree?

R

rdean

He's talked about a registry.

About surveillance of places of worship.

He's pointed his tiny finger at blacks, Hispanics and Muslims.

Today he suggested it might be the fault of police. That they know who the perpetrators are but they are afraid of doing anything because they might be accused of not being politely collect.

So far, we know the bad guys are blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. Whites are innocent since they are NEVER mentioned.

And he will bring this country together.

Can someone explain how he plans to do that?

And he will come down so hard that he will make America safe.

Can anyone explain EXACTLY what it is he plans to do?

What if he suggested people be implanted with micro chips. Would that be OK? It would be great for identification. You would always know where everyone is.

We need to let in more unvetted Middle Eastern Males

Why do we even have borders? -- HRC

images

I guess you haven't heard....I mean CNN reported it. Trump is a Nazi. He is actually related to Hitler by osmosis...

CNN reported Trump has secret plans to tattoo all Muslims in America and put them in ghettos, where they can be rounded up and shipped to Siberia.

Believe it. Its true.

I would put a big F on you fascist democrats foreheads for all to see....

Nah, this tattoo fits him better

loser-forehead-tattoo-2.jpg

JUst one problem.

When he looks at it in the mirror, he thinks it was applied backwards

Today he suggested it might be the fault of police. That they know who the perpetrators are but they are afraid of doing anything because they might be accused of not being politely collect.

So far, we know the bad guys are blacks, Hispanics and Muslims. Whites are innocent since they are NEVER mentioned.

What if he suggested people be implanted with micro chips. Would that be OK? It would be great for identification. You would always know where everyone is.

Immigrants are not ILLEGAL immigrants....please be more correct when you post.......places of worship......you mean radicalized mosques that harbor the bombers over the weekend and the knife guy in Minnesota...you mean those places of worship?

I have long said that those here illegally should be tattooed across the face. If they come back, shoot on sight.

SDjiv.jpg

Derp

SO the fuck what if the government watches places of worship?

The fucking government already collects data on internet use and phone calls. They've been monitoring libraries for years and you're worried the government might know where you go to church?

Last edited:
I guess you haven't heard....I mean CNN reported it. Trump is a Nazi. He is actually related to Hitler by osmosis...

CNN reported Trump has secret plans to tattoo all Muslims in America and put them in ghettos, where they can be rounded up and shipped to Siberia.

Believe it. Its true.
he's not a Nazi but he may be the rising antichrist! :eek: :p

Immigrants are not ILLEGAL immigrants....please be more correct when you post.......places of worship......you mean radicalized mosques that harbor the bombers over the weekend and the knife guy in Minnesota...you mean those places of worship?

If you invite someone into your home = Immigrant.

If someone breaks into your home = illegal immigrant.

It's not really a new or radical concept.

What am I missing?

Of course they'd agreed.

And then they'd claim that Hillary Clinton came up with the idea.

Trump said he would be very tough on terrorism. But he doesn't want to give away what he would do. He wants to be unpredictable.

Reminds me of McCain's response on the economy. Elect me and I will tell you how to fix the economy.

Worse, it doesn't seem that any USMB Republicans have a problem with tattooing or microchips.

Believe it. Its true.
he's not a Nazi but he may be the rising antichrist! :eek: :p
I agree, Trump is definately not a democrat.....

Some RWNJ traitors have said they want gays tattooed while they protect pedos like Duggar, Nugent, Duck Dynasty old fart ...

Forum List

Back