If Trump OK's A FBI Investigation Will Kavanaugh Withdraw?

Dianne Feinstein could have had the FBI investigating this as early as August, but she and her staff waited to the last minute to bring this all up in order to try and thwart the Kavanaugh's nomination.

Mark Judge has already said he has NEVER seen Kavanaugh behave in such a way in his entire life. He would go to jail now if he retracts that.

None of the people, its either four or six people, who were alleged to have been at the house in the summer of 1982 remember this party, event, or alleged crime.

Kavanaugh has a record of what he was doing every day in the Summer of 1982. A personal diary recorded on a calander Mrs. Ford thinks this incident might of occurred in the summer of 1982 but is not positive, cannot name who's house she was at, how she got there, or how she got home. Mrs. Ford has an allegation with no evidence from anyone or anything in the year that this is alleged to have happened.

The Democrats will get a ONE WEEK of fishing for stuff on Kavanaugh. If all they have are unsubstantiated allegations at the end of that week still, then there is a good probability Kavanaugh will confirmed by the Senate in a 50 to 50 vote with the tie broken by Mike Pence. If he loses, it will be a 49 to 51 vote with Susan Collins being the deciding vote against Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh has already been accused of attempted rape and gang rape. Unless the Democrats dig up that he is also an alleged serial killer, who won't be sparing his family anything by withdrawing. His name is already forever tarnished by this unsubstantiated allegation do to the mass media coverage and his wife and daughters will be suffering anyways. As a lesson to his daughters about the importance of standing up for yourself as well as the how we value the "PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE", I don' think he will withdraw. He is going to fight. So far based on the evidence in this case, he is winning, and has a good probability of being confirmed although it is not definite.

FALSE! Senator Feinstein could NOT have had the FBI investigating this as early as August - BECAUSE Dr. Christine Blasey Ford wanted to remain ANONYMOUS. It wasn't until her name was LEAKED that Dr. Ford went public.
False, The Chinese Senator from California could have taken it to the FBI at any time and kept her identity secret.
Secret from whom? Not without knowing who she was, or when it happened? Really?
From the public. Please, use your head before replying.

The FBI is under no obligation to inform the public of ANY investigation they are conducting. The Chinese Senator from California could easily have talked to the FBI and have them do an investitagion in confidentiality to determine if the ladies alleged memories have any validity.

She chose to divide America as her masters in Bejing wanted her to do.
The problem with that is that Feinstein was respecting Ford's request to NOT TELL ANYONE who she was. That included the FBI.
The problem with THAT is that you do not make accusations against someone of his stature (with some asinine belief that he has no right to face his accuser) without being exposed The acused has rights..

She had three options. Inform Dr. Ford that she could not remain anonymous given the circumstances and that if she truly believed her recollection, that she would be facing the Senate at the worst or the FBI at the least. All of it under oath and penalty of perjury.

The second choice was to take the informatino to the FBI after informing Dr. Ford that she had no choice but would ask to keep any investigation confidential. Then the FBI could have had months to do a real investigation

The third is the one she chose to use. Divide the country and bring in professional social justice warriors who are loyal the progressive cause to smear, slander, and destroy an innocent man.

So, sorry, but your assertion that she wanted to remain anonymous is bogus. She could have remain hidden from the public eye while giving Kavanaugh is right to face her.

The questions were meant to get to the root of the allegations, which is what a hearing is for, I thought.

Seeing as Dr. Ford didn't provide any more evidence to substantiate her baseless allegations during the hearing, what the heck ever gave you the silly idea the hearing had anything to do with getting to the root of the allegations?

The problem with that is that Feinstein was respecting Ford's request to NOT TELL ANYONE who she was. That included the FBI.

You don't know that, you only know that's what Feinstein said in her self serving statement.

Making an assumption that the senator was acting in good faith, even though there is a lot of evidence to suggest that the woman's goal from the start was to torpedo the nomination no matter who was nominated, is quite the leap in faith.
No, it wasn't just Feinstein, it was Ford in her sworn testimony. Look, there is no sense discussing this with you if you have determined that EVERYONE here is lying except for Kavanaugh.

The questions were meant to get to the root of the allegations, which is what a hearing is for, I thought.

Seeing as Dr. Ford didn't provide any more evidence to substantiate her baseless allegations during the hearing, what the heck ever gave you the silly idea the hearing had anything to do with getting to the root of the allegations?
That was the purpose of the questions. I was looking at how he acted. And as I have already said, I didn't like it. That was enough for me. Character. Or lack of it.

That was the purpose of the questions. I was looking at how he acted. And as I have already said, I didn't like it. That was enough for me. Character. Or lack of it.

The character of who based on what?

Last edited:
FALSE! Senator Feinstein could NOT have had the FBI investigating this as early as August - BECAUSE Dr. Christine Blasey Ford wanted to remain ANONYMOUS. It wasn't until her name was LEAKED that Dr. Ford went public.
False, The Chinese Senator from California could have taken it to the FBI at any time and kept her identity secret.

The FBI is under no obligation to inform the public of ANY investigation they are conducting. The Chinese Senator from California could easily have talked to the FBI and have them do an investitagion in confidentiality to determine if the ladies alleged memories have any validity.

The problem with THAT is that you do not make accusations against someone of his stature (with some asinine belief that he has no right to face his accuser) without being exposed The acused has rights..

She had three options. Inform Dr. Ford that she could not remain anonymous given the circumstances and that if she truly believed her recollection, that she would be facing the Senate at the worst or the FBI at the least. All of it under oath and penalty of perjury.

The second choice was to take the informatino to the FBI after informing Dr. Ford that she had no choice but would ask to keep any investigation confidential. Then the FBI could have had months to do a real investigation

The third is the one she chose to use. Divide the country and bring in professional social justice warriors who are loyal the progressive cause to smear, slander, and destroy an innocent man.

So, sorry, but your assertion that she wanted to remain anonymous is bogus. She could have remain hidden from the public eye while giving Kavanaugh is right to face her.
And every person who the FBI questioned "confidentially" would have been texting their old high school pals within minutes, saying "Hey, I just got a visit from the FBI, asking about Chris Blasey and Brett Kavanaugh.."
There is no way her name could have been kept secret.

You don't know that, you only know that's what Feinstein said in her self serving statement.

Making an assumption that the senator was acting in good faith, even though there is a lot of evidence to suggest that the woman's goal from the start was to torpedo the nomination no matter who was nominated, is quite the leap in faith.
No, it wasn't just Feinstein, it was Ford in her sworn testimony. Look, there is no sense discussing this with you if you have determined that EVERYONE here is lying except for Kavanaugh.

Go ahead, explain how Ford can't remember how she got home after this harrowing ordeal.

Go ahead, explain how Ford can't remember how she got home after this harrowing ordeal.
It's been explained over and over by the experts. Google it.

I'm not chewing my cabbage over and over here. Look it up.

I am not compelled to look up what you don't want to discuss in this forum. You are however interested in chewing your cabbage over and over, because that's pretty much what you have been doing.

At this point, we've pretty much exhausted the Ford accusations. This investigation is to look at Kavanaugh's behavior as a teenager. Was he really as big a heller as some classmates say he was, or was he more a typical teenager who once in awhile went to a party and drank too much?

And in the end, should that behavior as a teenager impact his ability to sit on the Supreme Court? I don't think so, but his attitude and demeanor at the hearing Thursday killed any sympathy I had for the man. He does not belong on the Supreme Court. I wouldn't want him coaching my daughters, either. He's a mini-Trump and an asshole.

That is the dumbest thing I have read on this topic yet. Being a teenager that drank too much does not impact your ability to do anything as an adult
When you conquer reading for understanding, get back to me.

My understanding of what you wrote is just fine. You think the FBI is going to, and should be, looking into if someone was a party animal as a teen or not. I am not sure which is worse, that you are dumb enough to think the FBI cares about that or that you are partisan enough to want them to.

I'm not chewing my cabbage over and over here. Look it up.

I am not compelled to look up what you don't want to discuss in this forum. You are however interested in chewing your cabbage over and over, because that's pretty much what you have been doing.
This very morning I answered that question in full. It's not my fault there is more than one thread on this or that you are too lazy to look at previous posts.
Besides, that is one of the stupidest fucking questions I've ever heard you ask and it is clearly nothing but a question to harass and deflect from the actual point. That is more jc level bullshit. I thought more of you than that. I will reassess.

At this point, we've pretty much exhausted the Ford accusations. This investigation is to look at Kavanaugh's behavior as a teenager. Was he really as big a heller as some classmates say he was, or was he more a typical teenager who once in awhile went to a party and drank too much?

And in the end, should that behavior as a teenager impact his ability to sit on the Supreme Court? I don't think so, but his attitude and demeanor at the hearing Thursday killed any sympathy I had for the man. He does not belong on the Supreme Court. I wouldn't want him coaching my daughters, either. He's a mini-Trump and an asshole.

That is the dumbest thing I have read on this topic yet. Being a teenager that drank too much does not impact your ability to do anything as an adult

My understanding of what you wrote is just fine. You think the FBI is going to, and should be, looking into if someone was a party animal as a teen or not. I am not sure which is worse, that you are dumb enough to think the FBI cares about that or that you are partisan enough to want them to.
I said in my post that in the end it probably shouldn't matter (if nothing further or more serious surfaces) and that the investigation at this point is pretty pointless since the committee has already made its decision and had its hearing without one. But bass-ackwards as this whole thing is, at least the history books will show that an investigation into serious allegations was done prior to his confirmation.

I mean seriously, what the hell was he thinking calling partisan accusations, in a partisan shit show, with the express purpose of presenting more partisan bullshit, partisan in the first place.

It's like you insisted they paint the man red, and then bitch and disqualify him because he looks red.

And every person who the FBI questioned "confidentially" would have been texting their old high school pals within minutes, saying "Hey, I just got a visit from the FBI, asking about Chris Blasey and Brett Kavanaugh.."
There is no way her name could have been kept secret.
Not true. Anyone who did that after the FBI told them that they could not discuss what they talked about or disclose they were interviewed would be prosecuted.

Simply put, the FBI conducts investigations out of the eye of the public everyday.

This very morning I answered that question in full. It's not my fault there is more than one thread on this or that you are too lazy to look at previous posts.
Besides, that is one of the stupidest fucking questions I've ever heard you ask and it is clearly nothing but a question to harass and deflect from the actual point. That is more jc level bullshit. I thought more of you than that. I will reassess.

Your laziness to not answer the question isn't my fault. I am prepared to point out other "stupid fucking" things you think, and was providing you with opportunity to narrow it down from the entirety of the "stupid fucking" things you have posted. If you want to step up to the big leagues, get to the plate, and stop thinking your minor league bullshit floats.

Now, if you would like to be more comprehensive, cordial, and possibly discuss something in regards to the topic, then I may find it suitable to take a different tone with you.

Last edited:

I said in my post that in the end it probably shouldn't matter (if nothing further or more serious surfaces) and that the investigation at this point is pretty pointless since the committee has already made its decision and had its hearing without one. But bass-ackwards as this whole thing is, at least the history books will show that an investigation into serious allegations was done prior to his confirmation.

I read that part, but the part that gets me is that you actually think they should look into whether he partied as a teenager.

The whole thing is a joke. It was all about grandstanding for votes. Confirmation hearings are a useful as a screen door on a submarine.

I see Ms. Ford and Ms. Feinstein as being in cahoots, that they are acting in concert on these accusations and will say anything and do anything to bring Kav down. Remember Ford is not a babe in the woods- the gal is a hardcore ultraliberal activist, wore a pussy hat in 2017 in the anti Trump riots.

When someone has more than one connection to an event like this strategy to ruin Kavanaugh, it would really be a remarkable coincidence. But I tend not to believe in coincidence

Trump orders FBI to investigate Kavanaugh amid sexual misconduct allegations

President Donald Trump on Friday ordered the FBI to conduct an additional background investigation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces several sexual misconduct allegations.

"I've ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh’s file," Trump said in a statement. "As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week."

Trump’s action followed an extraordinary call from several key Republican senators to enlist the FBI to gather more information about the alleged incidents involving Kavanaugh when he was in high school and college before the Senate holds a vote on his confirmation.

What does "limited in scope" mean?
Doesn't matter. The FBI will go where the facts lead them.

What will happen with this investigation is that it will delay the confirmation for at least another week. It really doesn't matter if Kav is as clean as a hound's tooth, no liberals will support him.

But before there is a vote, there will be another accuser coming forward. Since the rumors are becoming crazier and crazier, the new accusation was that Kav was a pimp in high school and the matter needed investigation, and how about another week.

It really doesn't matter how untrue the bullshit stories are, the goal of Schumer, Feinstein, etc. is just to extend the process past the election.

Once we are past the election, the Democrats hope they will get a majority in the Senate and that will be the end of confirmations for the rest of Trump's First Term.
Why are some of you so convinced that there will be more accusers? You must really believe he's guilty, because these women aren't lying.
They are convinced because they know he has a pattern of this sort of behavior when he was wasted as a youth. He all but admitted it under oath. Back then, he couldn't control what he did when he was young and wasted. It pretty much seems to be a pattern.

I'm willing to bet, since then, he has given up binge drinking. I wouldn't be surprised if his wife made him. :abgg2q.jpg:

That has NOTHING to do with whether the alleged event Mrs. Ford says happened actually happened. Mrs. Ford has presented no evidence for her alleged claim. The people alleged to have been at this party all say they have no memory of it. The only witness to the alleged attack, Mark Judge has already said he has never seen Brett behave that way EVER! There is no more evidence than what has been presented about this case already. The FBI is not going to find the house where this allegedly happened and interview the walls of the upstairs bedroom, or find any DNA from a single night event 36 years ago.

You oddly enough keep dodging the question...So, if in a week the FBI says it was much ado about nothing, will you then demand another investigation or will you abide by their findings?
No, I will not demand another investigation.

If they find Kavanaugh was lying, will you abide by their findings and demand his nomination be withdrawn?

I seriously doubt they are going to find anything to show that Kavanaugh is lying. The subject involves a house with 6 people in it in the summer of 1982 according Mrs. Ford. The other known people in that house besides Mrs. Ford have already said they have no memory of this party. The only other witness to the alleged assault in the actual room is allegedly Mark Judge who has already said he had never seen Kavanagh do anything like this EVER. He said that under oath and goes to jail if he retracts that. The entire alleged event lasted at most a couple of minutes. What exactly do you think the FBI is going to find that we already don't know? What, there was camera in the ceiling that recorded the entire episode back in the summer of 1982? As to the particular event at Mrs. Ford alleges, its her VS two other people, Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh. Its what she says vs what they say. What other evidence is the FBI going to find from a 2 minute event 36 years ago?

The FBI is not going to investigate his "behavior" as a teenager--what are you talking about? They are investigating the Ford matter. For a week.

Obviously you saw what you saw at the hearing. I saw a man who was falsely accused of rape--even gang rape--and had saw his wife, daughters and parents go through hell. Who may never get his life back as a result. You didn't like his DEMEANOR as a result.

Really? His demeanor?

You people are too much, just too much.
I understand how outraged he must feel. You, however, are saying the behavior we all watched on Thursday from Kavanaugh was fine, no problem. I don't like the bombastic, wise ass twittering type bullshit that Trump uses for "communication" and I'll be damned if I'll excuse it in an SC justice.
That's just me.
You get to tolerate whatever you like.

Kavanaugh has had his good name and innocence assaulted in front of the entire world. How would you or anyone you know behave under the same circumstances? I bet most of the people who have EVER sat on the Supreme Court would react the same way if they were falsely accused of such things in front of the entire world. Brett's good name is forever tarnished by this unsubstantiated allegation. That would produce anger in most people and including most of the people that have ever sat on the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back