If Iran (Islam) calls to arms against the western world, how many American Muslims will hear that call, and go to war with their neighbors?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
'It Never Occurred to Us that Muslim Neighbors Would Betray Us...'
The June 19, 2013 edition of the New York Times carried a photo of a woman named Ibtisam Ali Aboud, with the caption saying that “her husband, a Syrian Alawite, was killed by his Sunni friend.” This also illustrated how the call to jihad can override all existing loyalties – even a longstanding friendship between an Alawite and a Sunni. There are innumerable other examples, such as Boston Marathon jihad bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s apparent throat-slitting murder of his Jewish “best friend” on September 11, 2011.
Similarly, on August 6, 2003, in Houston, a Muslim named Mohammed Ali Alayed slashed the throat of his friend Ariel Sellouk, who was Jewish. Alayed had broken off his friendship with Sellouk when he began to become more devout in his Islam. On the night of the murder, Alayed called Sellouk, and they went out to a bar together before going back to Alayed’s apartment, where Alayed slit Sellouk’s throat, nearly beheading him. The two were not seen arguing at the bar. Although Alayed killed Sellouk after the fashion of jihadist murders in Iraq and went to a mosque after committing the murder, authorities said that they “could not find any evidence that Sellouk…was killed because of his race or religion.”

I was just sitting in my living room, when i had this epiphany, where you are minding your own business, when all of a sudden your Muslim "Friend" decides to follow Allah's dictates and comes and beheads you, because the call to jihad was given in Tehran.

1699308048142.png

I was just sitting in my living room, when i had this epiphany, where you are minding your own business, when all of a sudden your Muslim "Friend" decides to follow Allah's dictates and comes and beheads you, because the call to jihad was given in Tehran.

View attachment 854306
You think Joe Biden is against birth control, or pro-life?

There is a lot of stuff in the old and new testament that Catholics and protestants don't take literally.

Likewise, unless a Jewish person is ultra-Orthodox, they don't take all of the stuff in their faith super serious either.

You will find extremists in any faith, but the majority? They are not.

Last edited:
Thankfully there are very few Muslims in my community.

Even out here around a small town of 5k people, there are a couple complexes of Muslims in the rural areas. I used to see the woman shopping at Walmart, wearing their scarves over their faces, but they've been keeping a low profile lately.

The people who have fallen for the bogus "Hamas attack" are traitors. They do not care about America or truth.

The US should not give Israel anything for another hate hoax followed by Zionist Fascism mass murder.

And precisely how many Muslim "friends," have you had in your life?

:eusa_think:
When i was in Saudi Arabia, i had a few. One thing i was told being over there, by people who lived there a while. They, Muslims, will be friendly towards you, but if anything goes wrong, my "friends" will turn on me, like a Democrat, and blame me for whatever was going on, even if i didnt do anything.

Now if you would like to apologize for your arrogant assumption, i might in good grace accept it.

How many times that i have posted my 5 1/2 years working over there.....And you call yourself a Mod?

Even out here around a small town of 5k people, there are a couple complexes of Muslims in the rural areas. I used to see the woman shopping at Walmart, wearing their scarves over their faces, but they've been keeping a low profile lately.
About 10 miles north of where i live is a Mosque. I never go near it, and dont really want to. All those "Religious" buildings indoctrinate the hate towards anyone not Muslim.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

When i was in Saudi Arabia, i had a few. One thing i was told being over there, by people who lived there a while. They, Muslims, will be friendly towards you, but if anything goes wrong, my "friends" will turn on me, like a Democrat, and blame me for whatever was going on, even if i didnt do anything.

Now if you would like to apologize for your arrogant assumption, i might in good grace accept it.

How many times that i have posted my 5 1/2 years working over there.....And you call yourself a Mod?
The premise of your thread, is that AMERICAN Muslims are going to turn on us. . .

:rolleyes:

The premise of your thread, is that AMERICAN Muslims are going to turn on us. . .

:rolleyes:
Yet you asked if i ever had Muslim friends. I responded that i did, but right now, i live next door to a Coptic Christian Egyptian, who left her country because the Muslims there were beheading those around her.

View attachment 854306

The Alawites are above the law and very big on smuggling amphetamine and kidnapping for ransom.

Where did you live in Saudi Arabia and how long were you there?

Forum List

Back