If trump made America great again, why does he need 4 more years?

Stalin forced Russian citizens to accept one man rule with mass murder.

Trump tried to destroy Democracy & our Constitution to install him as a dictator with his filthy lies & his cult followers still believe in him & astonishingly are still willing to hand it all over to that maniac just by pulling a lever in a voting booth.

By the time they wake up to what he & his backers are up to if he's reelected it will be too late.

Trump's dark money interests are funding his comeback because it sure as hell ain't him or Mom & Pop.

You are delusional. Seek help fast.

It's my contention that Trump has been in charge since Jan 21. He is letting Democrat politicians do all the wild and wacky shit ever since. It's a lesson for the American people and the world to see. After all, worldwide pedophilia has been going on for more than 2000 years and the people will soon be awakened finally.
Indeed,it’s encouraging thst something thst has gone on fir as long as century’s is just now finally having something done about it.isn’t it just flabbergasting that we are finally witnessing action being taken against the cabal when this is something they have gotten away with fir century’s now. I bet you never thought you would ever see this happen in your lifetime the fact it has gone on fir that long and until trump came into office,nothing was ever being done about it huh?

Hey The Doctor's Wife did you see thst long post of hossflys,post #16 on the first page,encouraging stuff isn’t it.

Trump didn’t, of course; America was worse off after Trump was voted out of office.

And if reelected, Trump was going to spend the last four years further destroying the country.
The Border, self sufficiency in oil, and attempting to reverse the loss of manufacturing jobs was just a start and Biden failures. We keep purchasing products from China, thus funding our own future destruction.

Indeed,it’s encouraging thst something thst has gone on fir as long as century’s is just now finally having something done about it.isn’t it just flabbergasting that we are finally witnessing action being taken against the cabal when this is something they have gotten away with fir century’s now. I bet you never thought you would ever see this happen in your lifetime the fact it has gone on fir that long and until trump came into office,nothing was ever being done about it huh?

Hey The Doctor's Wife did you see thst long post of hossflys,encouraging stuff isn’t it.
JFK started the ball rolling until the Illuminati and Cabal killed him. After that it tapered off until Trump gave it a kick start. That's why Hollywood and Democrats hate him with an evil passion.

JFK started the ball rolling until the Illuminati and Cabal killed him. After that it tapered off until Trump gave it a kick start. That's why Hollywood and Democrats hate him with an evil passion.
And the RINOS as well.yeah jfk was the exception other than trump of a president who tried to take action against them.He made it clear in his speech he was going to try and do something about it when he made that famous speech that we have secret society’s that rule the world and he was going to hunt down every last one of them.just a couple weeks later he was killed of course. Trump knew from his mistake not to use the secret service fir protection and to use use his own people he knows he can trust fir his secret service detail.

Please explain.

He didn't make it great again. It was never not great but republicans latched onto the catch cry and blamed democrats for something that didn't happen.
Trump did nothing for a America but showed the world the people will vote for an idiot if you pander to their fears and hatreds. Welcome to America being made great again.

You smoke crack everyday.period. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: Normally I would say this is another shill from Langley like Otis that has penetrated this forum,but I have seen his posts fir several years and he isn’t one,he was just born retarded folks. :abgg2q.jpg:

trump said Senator Ted Cruz's dad shot JFK. Ted Cruz's dad was the second gunman.

You smoke crack everyday.period. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: Normally I would say this is another shill from Langley like Otis that has penetrated this forum,but I have seen his posts fir several years and he isn’t one,he was just born retarded folks. :abgg2q.jpg:
You ever actually examine the evidence? Are you familiar with the assassination attempt of Edwin Walker?

You ever actually examine the evidence? Are you familiar with the assassination attempt of Edwin Walker?
Dude I have read hundreds of books on it and even interviewed witnesses thst were there,you obviously have done nothing other than read the Warren commission report, :auiqs.jpg: when you get off the crack you been smoking,come back and we’ll talk,you can try and fool others around here but not me and hossfl, we have been at it this far too long,you are no longer in the minor leagues,you are trying to make it against the big boys in the major leagues now, you are not ready to play against the big boys. next victim. :biggrin:

Last edited:
The only bullets fired came from Oswald’s rifle in the building. The forensics and computer analysis make this extremely clear.
You are obviously going by that propaganda film the government always props up around every November called beyond conspiracy where they get desperate and try to stimulate it and use computer graphics as their evidence, :auiqs.jpg: problem with thst propaganda piece,it omits several pieces of critical evidence and witness testimony,it doesn’t even touch any of the evidence that proves multiple shooters were there that day.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Any kind of evidence of multiple shooters,Utica totally ignores and does not address. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude I have read hundreds of books on it and interviewed witnesses thst were there,you obviously have done nothing other than read the Warren commission report,when you get off the crack you been smoking,come back and we’ll talk,you can try and fool others around here but not me and hossflys we have been at it too long,who’s are no longer in the minor leagues,you are trying to make it against the big boys in the major leagues now, you are not read to pay against the big boys. next w victim. :biggrin:
You didn’t answer my question.
I was filled with the same conspiracy nonsense as you — for 40 years — before the analysis was presented so clearly to me in 2003 as to make me feel embarrassed that I had ever thought it was anyone BUT Oswald.

Forum List

Back