If Trump loses, will it be 4 years of "this guy is NOT my president?"

Will the Dems face a similar backlash as payback? Will people demand more fight from the GOP, less giving in and passively accepting being screwed? Will Biden be referred to as "illegitimate"?

I'm getting the sense that this is where much of the country is this time. The election from the way the ballots were sent out to many others issues have really angered people. Never thought I'd hear people chanting "Fox News sucks!" over and over at a Republican event in AZ. There is a great deal of mistrust. 4 Years of abuses against Trump and MSM will do that.

Conservative payback fantasies?

Color me shocked.

Will the Dems face a similar backlash as payback? Will people demand more fight from the GOP, less giving in and passively accepting being screwed? Will Biden be referred to as "illegitimate"?

I don't think Biden will be the divisive twat that Trump has been.
The whole Democratic party is nothing but divisive twats.

I'm getting the sense that this is where much of the country is this time. The election from the way the ballots were sent out to many others issues have really angered people. Never thought I'd hear people chanting "Fox News sucks!" over and over at a Republican event in AZ. There is a great deal of mistrust. 4 Years of abuses against Trump and MSM will do that.
I want to know, when the ANTIFA starts Burning Looting and Murder, because they have such a pussy in the White House, if Joe bite me wins, does this embolden them to go after more, because Kamel Toe Harris supports such actions, by paying the bail to release these thugs as quickly as they are arrested. I hope they show up in the Prog hoods, and burn your shit down, because you deserve it you worthless liberals...

The thing that really honks me off is that the new laws basically prohibit people from making "racially bias" 911 calls to the police. So if you call for the police on a black guy, you are going to be the one going to the pokey. Yet you can't carry a gun
Down here in Floor E. Da we can carry guns....That is why the progs like ANTIFA and Burn Loot and Murder dont show up. Them be cowardly fucks....

I will consider biden an unelected president
Exactly. Illegitimate... like the left labeled GWB.

Calling 70 million people "Chumps" doesn't make him any friends.

Because you guys never call the left names.
After 60 years of being called every name in the book, Yeah, we stopped playing nice with your retards, because being nice just didnt work, John McCain found out, Mittens Romeny found out. Calling Progs morons, is an insult to morons, as morons have a much higher IQ than a prog....

In the end none of this matters....I laugh at it. You should too. It just isn't that important.

No, Republicans and conservatives don't do that shit. It's pretty central to our philosophy and worldview that this is always our country, and that means whoever's in the White House IS our President, for better or worse.

I don't doubt you'd be able to find a few crackpots who will try to say that about Biden if he wins, but you'll also see other right-wingers smack said crackpots down for it.

Unlike leftists, we don't start disowning our nation and its institutions just because we didn't get our way.

1604620581368.jpeg

I don't think Biden will be the divisive twat that Trump has been.
The whole Democratic party is nothing but divisive twats.

You must remember that leftists define "divisive" as "daring to suggest that opinions other than mine can be held and expressed."

I want to know, when the ANTIFA starts Burning Looting and Murder, because they have such a pussy in the White House, if Joe bite me wins, does this embolden them to go after more, because Kamel Toe Harris supports such actions, by paying the bail to release these thugs as quickly as they are arrested. I hope they show up in the Prog hoods, and burn your shit down, because you deserve it you worthless liberals...

The thing that really honks me off is that the new laws basically prohibit people from making "racially bias" 911 calls to the police. So if you call for the police on a black guy, you are going to be the one going to the pokey. Yet you can't carry a gun
Down here in Floor E. Da we can carry guns....That is why the progs like ANTIFA and Burn Loot and Murder dont show up. Them be cowardly fucks....

Same for Arizona. It was so funny, watching horrified leftist "journalists" reporting on protests outside of vote-counting locations here and freaking out because "some of these people are armed!" If they visited more often than once every election year, they'd realize that's completely common and no big deal.

Forum List

Back