If Trump chooses to "go personal" with ANY gop presidential contender

He will lose ANY chance of me supporting him if he is the nominee. Unless that candidate went personal first.

PERIOD
Last time, when he did that to Cruz, I was pissed off at candidate Trump. If he does this to DeSantis during the primary season, I will vote for DeSantis in the primary.

If Trump, nevertheless, ends up as the GOP nominee, I don’t know if I’ll vote for him in the general. But candidly? Against almost any Democrap prospective nominee, I might have to get over it.

He will lose ANY chance of me supporting him if he is the nominee. Unless that candidate went personal first.

PERIOD
That is to late.

Drop him now. He already drained 100 million away from republicans to take the senate, is already hurling insults trying to knock DeSantis off the potential 2024 nominees and fucked over the right with his endorsements. If you can still support him then I do not see why one more suicide makes any difference.

• Banned
I find it HILARIOUS that some people get so fucking butthurt when they realize that your opinions don't align with theirs lol.

I have literally NEVER voted for a Democrat on a national ticket but because I don't slober and choke on the kings cock I'm suddenly a leftie.

You people are so absurdly immature it defies logic

No problem RETARD lol You dumbfucks that can't stand dissenting opinions are a fucking trip. Go suck some more Trump cock loser

Gee, I really hit a nerve. You even respond like a democrat.

Funny how while all I hear from democrats is tolerance and excuses for every major flaw of their candidates no matter what, willing to overlook anything to keep a democrat in office now putting in as governor of PA a guy who must stomp his foot to tap out answers to questions,

All I've heard from faux RINO republicans is how Trump isn't a "true conservative," is destroying the party despite their winning more under him than they have in eons, and how just one more crude, crass remark from Trump and I'm switching parties!

LIKE YOU.

Now we know why republicans have such a hard time winning. They even have a voting system in Alaska now that favors electing the #2 candidate!

Look, I agree, I wish Trump would knock off the crass remarks; I have no idea why he called DeSantis "sanctimonious," I wish he'd stop that. It only hurts himself. But he is still the best person most likely to get elected who will carry forward a true America first agenda, and while DeSantis might get elected, I fear that once in office, like a lot of people, he'll change and become more of a RINO too.

But when you say one more remark and you won't support him, and you KNOW he won't stop saying things, you just declared yourself giving democrats another vote!

Last time, when he did that to Cruz, I was pissed off at candidate Trump. If he does this to DeSantis during the primary season, I will vote for DeSantis in the primary.

If Trump, nevertheless, ends up as the GOP nominee, I don’t know if I’ll vote for him in the general. But candidly? Against almost any Democrap prospective nominee, I might have to get over it.
And this is unfortunately where we are anymore.

I find it HILARIOUS that some people get so fucking butthurt when they realize that your opinions don't align with theirs lol.

BlueHand.jpg
Just like you've shown here. All I did was make the simple comment and observation that you are in effect announcing your intention to help democrats by not voting for the republican over your TDS, and here you are now off on your SECOND tirade so offended by it while it being undeniably true.

Meantime, unlike RINOS, democrats STICK TOGETHER through thick and thin.

That's why they win.

I think that is a widespread, if not often spoken sentiment.

I suspect that Trump reduced the size of the expected Red Wave, with his attack on DeSantis. Trump supporters are also mostly DeSantis supporters. They saw the selfishness of Trump attacking DeSantis. It was a dumb thing for Trump to do, especially given that neither of them have even announced for 2024.

We have 2 or 3 morons in this thread who can't handle opinions that don't match theirs. They lack the ability to articulate why without resorting to school yard insults of "you're a leftie"

They've lost the argument before they even hit reply.

No tirade lol.

Right. Just FIVE posts now still ranting incensed because I pointed out that if Trump is running in 24 and you don't vote for him over a stupid simple personality issue that has nothing to do with his turning the country back onto the right track that you're just hurting the GOP and helping democrats shooting yourself in your own foot!

Truth really hurts I guess.

Forum List

Back