If Trump chooses to "go personal" with ANY gop presidential contender

Yup, sure looks like it. Iā€™m happy to see that.
Same.

I do not actually understand it though. Why now? He has been loosing rather badly since 2020. He did this during his midterms as well and is the chief reason the democrats took the senate last election. Of all the insane shit that has happened over the last 3 years, this is the one thing that his base got fed up with??? Really?

Use caution Fellasā€¦..weā€™re really starting to sound like Leftist Democratsā€¦.ā€Our feelings matter more than policyā€ā€¦ā€¦FUCK THAT SHIT!
The Left is steering you and you donā€™t even know itā€¦.Donā€™t drink the pissā€¦.donā€™t let the filthy fucking Left take your nuts from you.
Nah. I still support Trump but ā€¦ when he slimed Cruz I didnā€™t do anything about it. Trump has ā€” but is not entitled to ā€” my support.

If he doesnā€™t knock off that shit where he maligns his opponents, he will lose my support. I can flip to DeSantis with no qualms at all.

Again, my vote wonā€™t be tossed away on some asshole Dim candidate either. So itā€™s possible I would vote for Trump again.

Either way, it isnā€™t ā€œsounding likeā€ a Dim or a leftard to criticize Trump when he has crossed a line or two. Thatā€™s just free speech and candor.

Trump should announce that he is not running for president. Then turn his considerable influence to undermining everything democrats do. Especially in international relations. The Sauds don't like Biden. The Brits will never forgive his farting into the face of the Queen Consort. It's not likely that the Vatican has ignored Joey filling his diaper during a meeting with the Pope. Agitating and using these actions to diminish democrat power should be the number one priority.

Trump one day ago:

ā€œNow that the Election in Florida is over, and everything went quite well, shouldnā€™t it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?ā€

Not exactly a personal attack, but it appears that heā€™s going to continue going out of his way to attack DeSantis.

And why the hell is he comparing the vote totals in a Presidential election to the vote totals in a midterm election? Of course heā€™s going to have more in 2020.

Heā€˜s an idiot and heā€™s petty.

Heā€˜s an idiot and heā€™s petty.
Well, I won't opine on his idiocy. After all, he has suggested he is a stable genius.
So I see little traction in my avatar arguing for or against one level of his intelligence versus another.
However.......

However, on his pettiness....well, there is no doubt.
Don Trump is baby man. A man baby.
In my non professional opinion he suffers from 'Daddy Issues' with an obsessive need and quest for approval.
But, mind you.....that is just my opinion.

I don' know how widely it is shared. ;)

Forum List

Back