If Trump can't get the $25B to build the wall out of $1.6T, the wall is not being built

republicans are 24% of the voters

on what planet is that a majority?

congrats to the cheeto, though, the republican budget gave him enough money ($1.57bb) to build 90 miles of wall, except not really, because most of the money has to be spent repairing existing border structure.

so he can probably put up 300 feet of 6 ft stockade fence, but it's the thought that counts, isn't it?

i imagine the mexican check is in the mail anyway.
You imagine right, if not today, it will be before too long. And the majority of American votes is over 50% (which Trump got in 2016)

As for this idiot budget, McConnell must go, and the 60 vote Senate rule along with him.

you're completely out of your tiny little mind

:rofl:

As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

Yea, right, you support Trump 100%, but you’re objective. Right. You need to focus on Canada and the damage your hero is about to inflict on your economy. It’s troubling to learn that idiot sycophants that swallow this idiots swill aren’t confined to this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/----/ Here is how Denmark is doing it.
Denmark to build 70km border fence to keep out swine virus

As an objective observer, I think this budget does great harm to Trump and his base. He single handedly won in 2016, not the GOP. If you saw this budget released if Hillary had won, would you be surprised? They are giving away everything and getting little.

I will always support the president of the United States, I just wish his party would have done the same. It's been over a year and they have refused to lead on Trumps promises. Based on twitter alone, there is no inspiration for GOP voters to head to the polls in 2018, and I imagine 2020. He needed to take a strong stance against the Establishment members in his party, the same people the voters did not want, which is why Trump won.

God Bless America.

Yea, right, you support Trump 100%, but you’re objective. Right. You need to focus on Canada and the damage your hero is about to inflict on your economy. It’s troubling to learn that idiot sycophants that swallow this idiots swill aren’t confined to this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/----/ Here is how Denmark is doing it.
Denmark to build 70km border fence to keep out swine virus
a 70 km fence to keep wild boar out. ok. i am sure trumptards would be satisfied with that.

I'm completely IN my mind, and if you weren't out of yours, you'd know that.

images

Its been a year and three months. He isn't building a wall any more than republicans will defund planned parenthood

images

posting a michael savage book cover as proof of your sanity may not have the sting you think it does, trumpling

:lol:

so let's recap your position- trump will build the wall, mexico will pay for it, mcconnell will go and the senate rules will change

oh, and my personal favorite- trump got more than 50% of the vote in 2016?

does that about cover it?

ol' randall's closer to sanity than you are

yeah, slick, those are prototypes of the wall he still can't build.

do you think we're all as gullible as you trumpkins?
Can and will. Doesn't matter if you believe or not. Liberal moonbats are irrelevant. Current budget means we just go after Mexico a little sooner.

Remittance reduction, welfare reduction, or my favorite >> a good old-fashioned 1848 style ass-kicking.

yeah, slick, those are prototypes of the wall he still can't build.

do you think we're all as gullible as you trumpkins?
Can and will. Doesn't matter if you believe or not. Liberal moonbats are irrelevant. Current budget means we just go after Mexico a little sooner.

Remittance reduction, welfare reduction, or my favorite >> a good old-fashioned 1848 style ass-kicking.

when did you enlist?

posting a michael savage book cover as proof of your sanity may not have the sting you think it does, trumpling

so let's recap your position- trump will build the wall, mexico will pay for it, mcconnell will go and the senate rules will change

1. Savage book cover isn't for "sting". More like informative. :badgrin:
2. "trump will build the wall, mexico will pay for it" - of course, involuntarily most likely.

3. I don't say McConnel WILL go, I say he needs to.

4. Senate rule needs to change.

5. Trump got over 50% of AMERICAN vote (doesn't include the illegal alien vote)

As for sanity, the bookcover addressed that. Ho hum. yawn*** business as usual.

images

1. Savage book cover isn't for "sting". More like informative. :badgrin:
2. "trump will build the wall, mexico will pay for it" - of course, involuntarily most likely.

3. I don't say McConnel WILL go, I say he needs to.

4. Senate rule needs to change.

5. Trump got over 50% of AMERICAN vote (doesn't include the illegal alien vote)

As for sanity, the bookcover addressed that. Ho hum. yawn*** business as usual.

i already knew you were stupid, dude.

you don't have to keep telling me

i already knew you were stupid, dude.

you don't have to keep telling me
This is called posting AIR.

upload_2018-3-22_21-38-52.jpeg

And "knew" isn't the correct word. Information-deprived liberals don't know anything. Wanna try my Islamization Quiz so you can find out how much you don't know ?

ah, so you won't be riding along for the 1848 style *ass-kicking*, will you?

shocker

i took my oath in sept 1973, and was commissioned in 1976

inactive since '99
Maybe I will go along. But I see you're not jumping at the chance to discover your liberal ignorance with my Islamization Quiz. Hey, you could become # 1 > top the highest score any lib has ever got (10%)

Oh I am sure "Republicans" see all sorts of things that no one else can find any evidence of......
But Republicans are the majority of American voters, so the "no one else" you mention (who aren't looking too hard) are a moot point. :biggrin:

republicans are 24% of the voters

on what planet is that a majority?

You are replying to protectionist- he lives in his own planet where the rules of reality are different- where he sees Mexicans voting everywhere.

Forum List

Back